Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone have some good suggestions on similar games to KP with the battlefuck mechanics? KP was one of the first games I played off of f95 and was awesome watching it grow through the years, now I play a run once in awhile on it because it's my cup of tea, but starting to look for similar games if possible. New plots/art is always welcome :)

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone have some good suggestions on similar games to KP with the battlefuck mechanics? KP was one of the first games I played off of f95 and was awesome watching it grow through the years, now I play a run once in awhile on it because it's my cup of tea, but starting to look for similar games if possible. New plots/art is always welcome :)
Not really, as this was a pretty innovative game that did something other games had never done before. There are some good corruption games out there, like Third Crisis, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Detective of Steam City, Liz and the tower grimoire, Succulence and Claires Quest all being pretty good imo. Though they are just above standard RPGM (bar Third Crisis, that one is Unity engine) games, while they all have some innovative stuff, none are really like KP.

Try using the search feature for the tags "corruption" and "RPGM" as engine and you may find something that is your specific style.

Not all bad news though, as this game will be updated around winter/spring with a new side-job, and when that happens, it (probably) means we will finally get an update to the main mod of the game, opening up a lot more potential, things to do, and ways to play this game, without it being scuffed.

Last edited:

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Not really, as this was a pretty innovative game that did something other games had never done before. There are some good corruption games out there, like Third Crisis, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Detective of Steam City, Liz and the tower grimoire, Succulence and Claires Quest all being pretty good imo. Though they are just above standard RPGM (bar Third Crisis, that one is Unity engine) games, while they all have some innovative stuff, none are really like KP.

Try using the search feature for the tags "corruption" and "RPGM" as engine and you may find something that is your specific style.

Not all bad news though, as this game will be updated around winter/spring with a new side-job, and when that happens, it (probably) means we will finally get an update to the main mod of the game, opening up a lot more potential, things to do, and ways to play this game, without it being scuffed.
Thanks man :), I'll take a look at the games you listed. Found a thread with a ton of battlefuck/sex combat games too and it seems Saria is being built with KP as a foundation

Apr 10, 2019
I've really enjoyed the hell out of this game but I feel like I've gotten everything I can out of it. So are there any games like this in terms of corruption and sex combat? A lot of H seem to keep the gameplay and sex stuff separate. Are there any games that gave good sex combat mechanics like this one with corruption?

I've tried Meltys quest from the same creator but it separates sex scene from the gameplay like nearly all h games do

Last edited:

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
so its impossible to make them cum to death?
That would be a better way to kill enemies with this game that neither the original Karryn or the mod have made that. The only way to follow the complete journey of Karryn is level up energy, mind control, orgasm control that playing or with cheats

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Are there any games that gave good sex combat mechanics like this one with corruption?
Not an RPG but you can try (Download here+) which includes sexual content during combat gameplay, it's still a work in progress but has enough content and is overall a really great 3D hentai game(especially if you're into masochism/femdom).
Screenshot.png

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there anyway to increase strip club reputation without having to grind it? Looked through karrynstripper.js but found nothing about it

Reactions: Ryuki_time

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Finished Pit Fighter(think it was) challenge in Prisoner mode.

That... Was not fun at all. Thugs are basically OP at the beginning and I couldn't even beat slime boss physically, had to constantly lower sex stats and cause it to masturbate to death.

The only thing I cheated at was savefile edit to give lots of money or max money to buy edicts early with. Which I went for unarmed abilities as soon as able. I know there is a way to edit edicts, but I didn't bother.

Anyone that does grind to beat it otherwise normally without editing money then hats off to you.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
just wondering but is there a website that lists all the titles that can be gained as well as there requirements ?

Last edited:
Reactions: belovedeggs

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
Take this:

Go to Exe Folder, than www Folder, then js Folder, then Plugins Folder. There you find all the files you can open with normal Editor. In my share link above ist written in what file you have to edit what to chance
Thanks for your reply.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
i cant see this save file maybe i need global rpg save
The global file tells the game (any MV game) which save files are being used. To use a MV save file, run the game, make a save in the same slot as the number on the file you downloaded, then replace the save you made with the downloaded one.

Reactions: belovedeggs

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I have a doubt with something new it happen: after fighting the guards outside Karryn's office the enviroment change, the lights turn pink, karryn's clothes didn't fix(she's half naked) and now i can fight with the inmates on the yard(only explored to that part) so what cause such change of scenery???

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes