LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I always wanted the cut-in animations to keep looping and there was about it which I was following in hopes that someone figures it out.
But since, it never went anywhere, I decided to give it a try myself and mess around with APNGs/settings only to find out that it was way simpler than I thought after I did some digging inside the actual plugins responsible for handling them.

All you have to do is edit the plugin file "ApngPicture.js" inside the folder "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins" and replace it with the following code:-
(OR: just download the archive attached below and extract it directly into the base-game directory)

Inside _createPixiApngAndGif function:
Code:
var pixiApng = new PixiApngAndGif(this._fileHash[name], ApngLoader._resource);
var loopCount = 0; //this._options[name].LoopTimes || param.DefaultLoopTimes;
if (loopCount > 0) {
    pixiApng.play(loopCount);
}
var sprite = pixiApng.sprite;
sprite.pixiApng = pixiApng;
sprite.pixiApngOption = this._options[name]
return sprite;
Inside Sprite.prototype.getLoopTimes function:
Code:
return 0; //this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes || param.DefaultLoopTimes;
I wish her breasts would get exposed in this event. It'd be one thing if you never have semen left on the desk or on her tits but if you're gonna leave signs that she's doing indecent things while on the job. Might as well have the people harassing her at the front of the desk just pop her titties out.

Reactions: Craldo

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Finished Pit Fighter(think it was) challenge in Prisoner mode.

That... Was not fun at all. Thugs are basically OP at the beginning and I couldn't even beat slime boss physically, had to constantly lower sex stats and cause it to masturbate to death.

The only thing I cheated at was savefile edit to give lots of money or max money to buy edicts early with. Which I went for unarmed abilities as soon as able. I know there is a way to edit edicts, but I didn't bother.
You are exceedingly cavalier with your usage of the word "only". What was the point of doing a challenge run with cheats at all?
Anyone that does grind to beat it otherwise normally without editing money then hats off to you.
I did. As my first prisoner run and third time playing overall.

Ok, so i just finished my first prisoner challenge run (prison fighter), and i got some ramblings to get out of my system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
hey guys i search this thread for a long time and couldnt find if anyone mentioned how to reduce cock kick's cooldown by editing the .jason files and i can't seem to find the cooldown in the .js files.
please help if you know how

giorno420

Feb 16, 2021
there is no such thing because there are so many builds. if you looking for the cg's or recolection room, there is not one
does anyone have a save file right before the ending? happy, bad, and empress?
or have they added another ending?

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes