Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Karryn's Prison [v1.0.6a Full] [Remtairy] - Original Size: 1,33GB

Download PC (590MB) :

CCMod Included + Animated PNG are working. The files are also rencrypted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
anyone know the change log for 1.06a3?

also
anyone know how to reduce cock kick's cooldown by editing the .jason files and i can't seem to find the cooldown in the d .js files.
please help if you know how

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
anyone know how to reduce cock kick's cooldown by editing the .jason files and i can't seem to find the cooldown in the d .js files.
please help if you know how
It's in www\data\Skills.json
Find Cock Kick's line then find this code: n<Cooldown: X>
Then change it to whatever you want, I'm not sure if you can have instant cooldowns. I changed mine to: n<Cooldown: 1>

Reactions: Ronri
Apr 10, 2019
Very good game that I've sank hours and hours into but it really doesn't make any sense that hardened criminals pay mind to the girls desires when trying to fuck her. And I don't think there'd be a game that has that stuff with this level of sex combat and game mechanics since this game seems to be so unique as far as I know. If one does come to mind please let me know.

Also is there a way to speed up being a waitress it takes her ages to move from table to table and to go through everyone's dialogue. Would speed hacking through cheat engine work? I assumed it wouldn't since you can't alter any of the values with it.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
If I have a Slut save file, and a Virgin save file, do their achievements and passives get combined in NG+?

I made seperate playthroughs for when I got ... distracted.. during my Virgin run. But I want to unlock all the passives.

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Just a repost of some useful mods from the official discord server.

FasterMentalPhase v3

FasterMentalPhase.png

Just a little QOL mod to make your gameplay simpler.

Features:
- New: When no more skills can be used during the Mental phase, it automatically ends.
- Improvement: Fix for the in-game problem of automatically selecting Energy Type skills instead of Attack skills in the Action Phase when the "Cancel Skips Mental Phase" option is enabled.

v2 fixes:
- The automatic finishing of the Mental Phase when playing in a language other than English now works correctly.
v3 fixes:
- Cost-free skills (switches) now do not prevent the automatic completion of the mental phase.

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
MouseDesireCtrl v3

Изображение

Allows you to quickly control Karryn's desire level with your mouse.
Clicking on the lower half of the hearts applies the "Suppress XXXX Desire" skill.
Clicking on the top half of the hearts applies the "Release XXXX Desire" skill.

Fixes in ver 2:
- Standard skill animations and sounds now work fine.
- Fixed the ability to use buttons after using the Willpower skills menu.
Fixes in ver 3:
- Fixed stuck after using desire buttons in non-standard cases (prologue/etc).

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
FavoriteSkills v2

Изображение

Allows you to quickly add clickable skill buttons anywhere on the screen.
Thanks to several independent Profiles, you can quickly customize the layout for each type of battle or job in the game.
In combination with the FasterMentalPhase and MouseDesireCtrl mods, Favorite Skills allows you to speed up your interaction with the interface considerably, allowing you to spend more time on something more beautiful in this game.

Before using it, be sure to read the FAQ from the ReadMe.txt file in the archive with the mod.
Also attached a couple of screenshots with examples of use.

FavoriteSkills_example1.png FavoriteSkills_example2.png FavoriteSkills_quick_start.png

v2 fixes:
- Fixed wrong detection of cursor position with non-standard resolution (not 16:9).
- ReadMe updated: additional (side) mouse buttons are "3" and "4" (not "4" and "5").

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I guess we have to grind with the resets abut, at least the cheat plugin force load does help address the issue.
Now I have some other quick points to mention:

- is there a way to give all passive / titles to a fresh save with one click or do I need to add each manually (using the "2" key cheat menu mod)
- my game is the latest J update, and currently I get an infinite loading screen at floor 5 gobriel fight - she just walks to him after he reveals his army trap and the battle doesnt start (it is worth mentioning that i got an error regarding missing hoppe_2 and hoppe_3 files which I renamed hoppe_1 copies to and worked around the error only to get stuck in the aforementioned load loop)
does anyone know how to get this cg of karryn in the sticker in the game?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
does anyone know how to get this cg of karryn in the sticker in the game?
if you mean the one from the sig line in the post you quoted, it is not in the game. i think it is from a one time character sharing with apostle 2. it was posted here many pages back, so you would have to search to find the pics

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
if you mean the one from the sig line in the post you quoted, it is not in the game. i think it is from a one time character sharing with apostle 2. it was posted here many pages back, so you would have to search to find the pics
o ok, thank u

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes