• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is "convert unused edict points to gold" is auto/disableable and is it worth it ?
Once you have it, it is always active. There are no downsides to it. If you end a Day with unused Edict Points, those Points then will be converted into money. Per Edict Point 100 Gold if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: poisonbug

xellos616

May 5, 2020
v.1.0.6a Changelog
  • Changed the font used for Chinese characters - credits to sushikun

v.1.0.6c Changelog
  • Fixed an issue with the tooltips for the Passives result screen after battle.

v.1.0.6d Changelog
  • Fixed a bug where the Threaten the Nerds Edict was increasing Corruption.

v.1.0.6e Changelog
  • Changed how Passives are sorted when the Sort Passives Ascending Setting is turned off.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
game makes no sense, i lost in area 3, now i cant get out cause enemies block the path and without clothes and weapons they stomp me and take me back to the room where they rape me.
endless loop, cant get out. can anyone help?

Moldorth

Mar 21, 2021
So a question abouth the receptionist job... the fastest way to raise reputacion fame and notoriety is using the 60 min option? or just use the shortest?

Jul 17, 2020
So a question abouth the receptionist job... the fastest way to raise reputacion fame and notoriety is using the 60 min option? or just use the shortest?
the fastest way to do is change the value of notoriety you get ....default fame/notoriety you can get is 2...and its not guaranteed you can get 2 fame/notoriety... sometimes it give nothing....unless you change the value in reception.js

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
game makes no sense, i lost in area 3, now i cant get out cause enemies block the path and without clothes and weapons they stomp me and take me back to the room where they rape me.
endless loop, cant get out. can anyone help?
You was defeated on your way to the boss? If you playing on Warden or lower difficulty, just run away from battle, there is an option to do so (but Karryn shouldn't be dead tired). You will return to the map and enemy, which attacked you will be ghost-like for some time and you can walk past him.
If you playing on Prison difficulty, you are messed up.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes