hunterberg

Jan 2, 2019
FavoriteSkills v2

Изображение

Allows you to quickly add clickable skill buttons anywhere on the screen.
Thanks to several independent Profiles, you can quickly customize the layout for each type of battle or job in the game.
In combination with the FasterMentalPhase and MouseDesireCtrl mods, Favorite Skills allows you to speed up your interaction with the interface considerably, allowing you to spend more time on something more beautiful in this game.

Before using it, be sure to read the FAQ from the ReadMe.txt file in the archive with the mod.
Also attached a couple of screenshots with examples of use.

View attachment 1912276 View attachment 1912275 View attachment 1912274

v2 fixes:
- Fixed wrong detection of cursor position with non-standard resolution (not 16:9).
- ReadMe updated: additional (side) mouse buttons are "3" and "4" (not "4" and "5").
Thank you for adding and making this game more efficient much love.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i don't think it's an option for stripper, i have not ever seen it show up either. when i have some time, i'll look in the js to see if it is there

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I would've absolutely loved to have this one before i started playing and had the various action button placements ingrained in muscle memory from repetition.
It does seem to be a good QOL mod but it is becoming a chore for me.
It requires a bit of time before using it because you have to manually drag each skill to wherever you want on the screen. Layout presets feature would've helped this mod greatly.
And it saves for each type of battle and each phase(mental and the other one) differently. Meaning the layout for normal battles don't appear when playing any sidejob, defeat scene or even guard battle.
It is also buggy, sometimes one or two skills randomly don't show up as if I've never placed them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Decathect

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
It is also buggy, sometimes one or two skills randomly don't show up as if I've never placed them.
As far as I know, all changes in the layout and addition of skills are saved only after the end of the battle or when you change some settings of the mod.
In other words, if you have moved or added something and quit the game in the middle of a battle, the changes will not be saved.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
As far as I know, all changes in the layout and addition of skills are saved only after the end of the battle or when you change some settings of the mod.
In other words, if you have moved or added something and quit the game in the middle of a battle, the changes will not be saved.
Nope, I'm not closing the game in the middle of battle. I place some skills on screen, move them to where I want. In the same battle, next turn there's a chance one or two of them to be missing. This doesn't happen every turn, but it does happen rather frequently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
I see alot of people posting mods for this game. anyone knows if there is a mod for the bartender minigame ?

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Karryn's Prison [v1.0.6a Full] [Remtairy] - Original Size: 1,33GB

Download PC (590MB) : Workupload Pixeldrain

CCMod Included + Animated PNG are working. The files are also rencrypted.

Is this version suppose to look like low resolution ? Or is it because of the mods

Reactions: jackops

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
You only get it when you go behind the curtains
I don't get it in that "Mental Phase" menu (behind curtains) for some reason. I do have other mental skills (like release desire) but "resist orgasm" and some other skills suddenly stopped appearing one day for some reason

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Nope, I'm not closing the game in the middle of battle. I place some skills on screen, move them to where I want. In the same battle, next turn there's a chance one or two of them to be missing. This doesn't happen every turn, but it does happen rather frequently.
The developer of the mod answered me. It turned out that it is these skills he did not test.
However, the mod itself works perfectly. It's just that in the case of these skills (hj, bj, fj and others in this lewd category), each of these skills has 2 separate skills for some reason: 1 active and 1 inactive. None of the other skills have this.
All you have to do is add both skill variants to their places and everything will work fine.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Something weird is happening. In the newest version, roughly every second time the new passives screen shows up, the tooltips are bugged and don't show up correctly. Anyone know if that's something on my end?

Reactions: Vreejack

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is this version suppose to look like low resolution ? Or is it because of the mods
The resolution of the game is set to 816x624 per the package.json . The only difference between the compressed and uncompressed version is the quality of the images, nothing else is changed resolution.

Reactions: angelboy546

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The developer of the mod answered me. It turned out that it is these skills he did not test.
However, the mod itself works perfectly. It's just that in the case of these skills (hj, bj, fj and others in this lewd category), each of these skills has 2 separate skills for some reason: 1 active and 1 inactive. None of the other skills have this.
All you have to do is add both skill variants to their places and everything will work fine.
I'll do that, thanks for your help.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Very good game that I've sank hours and hours into but it really doesn't make any sense that hardened criminals pay mind to the girls desires when trying to fuck her.
As long as Karryn has stamina, they can't fuck her since she is too strong. If you listen to explanation in the cafeteria, it's basically "We should make her horny enough that she won't fight back."

Reactions: ObsidianBay

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's not the mods, it's a compressed version (compression reduces quality) to reduce the download size (and to a lesser extent HD space used) for those with slow / limited internet.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes