Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
(un)Lucky #3 Prisoner challenge run: Emperor’s Secretary -> Pride of the Empire. Lets go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4th Prisoner challenge title down: Excellent leader -> Supreme Ruler of the Prison

Ill keep this one short, as nothing bad or overly dramatic happened. EL's challenge is in that you get 0 order from fighting. Major problem was that riots dunk your order with a flat value and you regain nothing by suppressing them. That fundamentally changes the entire flow of the game, so that you have to play fast, fight little, and extend your lifeline with +Order edicts. So planing ahead becomes more important. Had to play receptionist 4-5 times when things got dicey

Managed to nail a decent edict order for maximum income with minimal building, as i was walking the entire 2-3 floor with 9k-13k gold and was able to purchase the halberd upgrades on the same day their required floors were cleared. But it involves alot of tricky timing with the riots, so i really cba getting into it in detail. Also requires rebuilding the staff lounge and workshop constantly, but I've used that method twice now, so it is sustainable on Prisoner.

Run went smooth with no major mistakes, and the unlucky moments were manageable. No way to regain order from battles meant i had to be quick, so I ended the run with a humble 664 kill count, as opposed to the secretary's 1563. Was lvl35 as i approached the final boss and with a new personal best slut lvl at 38.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Jan 31, 2018
hello gents,
is there a way to soft reset or quick load in the game.
So far if i get caught in a battle for example i have to close and reopen the game to load my save before the battle!
I assume there is a way to at least jump to title menu that i am not aware of.
Thx

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
hello gents,
So far if i get caught in a battle for example i have to close and reopen the game to load my save before the battle!
Thx
Nope, nada, zilch, zero.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hello gents,
Thx
F5 will return you to the main menu. That's a default for every rpgmakerMV game.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
F5 will return you to the main menu. That's a default for every rpgmakerMV game.
Depends on the game, for some games it's F12 but for KP, they don't work.
But, you can press F6 while on the map to reset your position I guess when you're stuck?

You can open the Save/Load menu at any time with RPGMV Cheat Menu which you can download from here instead for an easy setup(which utilizes the game's mod loader instead of messing with the game files) if you don't want to bother with the patching process.

Reactions: kaiokenx33

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Did you save the edits and did you go to sleep in the game?
If you actually did these, then i cannot help you because it should work if you did these.
Yes I did all those! I did on both v1.0.4 and v1.0.5 (except v1.0.5j since I don’t have it!) but none of them working on np but I haven’t try nppp!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Depends on the game, for some games it's F12 but for KP, they don't work.
But, you can press F6 while on the map to reset your position I guess when you're stuck?

You can open the Save/Load menu at any time with RPGMV Cheat Menu which you can download from here instead for an easy setup(which utilizes the game's mod loader instead of messing with the game files) if you don't want to bother with the patching process.
F12 is the default for all rpgmaker games before MV (VX, XP, exetra). Like I said, MV defaults to F5, though I must have mis-remebered that it was disabled in KP.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Anything new about the upcoming update with the gym job? When is it gonna be released?
Not yet. But it's Tuesday, so we'll get some progress report from devs today.
Two CGs for the gym side-job are finished now and the third one is on the way.

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I guess we have to grind with the resets abut, at least the cheat plugin force load does help address the issue.
Now I have some other quick points to mention:

- is there a way to give all passive / titles to a fresh save with one click or do I need to add each manually (using the "2" key cheat menu mod)
- my game is the latest J update, and currently I get an infinite loading screen at floor 5 gobriel fight - she just walks to him after he reveals his army trap and the battle doesnt start (it is worth mentioning that i got an error regarding missing hoppe_2 and hoppe_3 files which I renamed hoppe_1 copies to and worked around the error only to get stuck in the aforementioned load loop)

hostrelok

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone know of any games similar to this? What I enjoy most is the side jobs honestly. Slut it out for a day, go to sleep, repeat. I just want some variety not grind this one scene 10 times to get the next scene and repeat. Some randomization.or something so it doesnt feel too repetitive. I've put 50 hours or something into this just doing the jobs because they're super fun to me. Really wish I could find more. Similar combat could work too if my above criteria is too hopeful.

Last edited:
Reactions: ObsidianBay
Aug 2, 2019
Nope, there's no compatibility issues, you probably messed up the configuration of the mod loader.
Thanks for telling me, decided to give it another shot and found out my Notepad was putting the entire txt file on a single line when inspecting the file, I found out about it because the folder preview had some funky looking format going on.

I was wondering why it was saying to place things on the line below and then immediately saying to not put things on the line below...

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
This game is hard, I'm trying to do a run as slut (with dormant desire...) but I can't fight more the 2-3 fight (with 80 order).
The fight should be easier at such order.
Also if I try to subdue the prisoners with sex moves the MC because weaker soon and orgasm multiple times in a fight. She take +5% pleasure just from talk.

I even cheated with infinite gold, unlocked all the bonus in the shop with very little improvement.

Any guide that teach of to fight?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes