zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way to mute the sound played when Karryn's orgasming? Not the moan but the sound effect (without muting all other sounds).

Edit : Ok I managed to do it myself.
please share how. the orgasm voice is not very good imho

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I never turn the sound on in these games. It never adds enough to justify the annoyance for me.
U deadass missing the best H-Audio in a hentai game. I'm not even joking lmao. Its ACTUAL legit voice. not the typical anime generic moans. But a PAID VA that's RLY GOOD. Both the Jap and Eng are fantastic.

Last edited:

Dragon4403

Aug 2, 2018
before i download this can someone tell me the best mods to download and those not to get so i can play without worrying about missing out on something good thanks in advance

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021

ckdtn

Sep 2, 2019
Any idea how to get this to run on apple silicon? I know there was a M1 for a couple patches ago but I would be curious on how to convert it myself if possible.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
U deadass missing the best H-Audio in a hentai game. I'm not even joking lmao. Its ACTUAL legit voice. not the typical anime generic moans. But a PAID VA that's RLY GOOD. Both the Jap and Eng are fantastic.
most of the voice is ok, but the english voice doing the orgasm sounds more like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum. that is a big turn off for me, so turning off the orgasm voice would be nice. however this is just my opinion

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
People that love karryan and are subscribed to the dev here, need to tell him from a lot of us that like karryan, that they would like to see her again in a game.

Reactions: kekasaurus

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
People that love karryan and are subscribed to the dev here, need to tell him from a lot of us that like karryan, that they would like to see her again in a game.
The dude made Melty and this game, WITHOUT stalling for months collecting patreon money. It's like he wants to be a real dev or something.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Dragon4403

Aug 2, 2018
before i download this can someone tell me the best mods to download and those not to get so i can play without worrying about missing out on something good thanks in advance

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes