Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
I trying masohistic build on Prisoner difficulty. I just started and my plan is this: keep casting cautious stance and avoid hitting enemies. I lose fight to guards then win defeat scene and in results, i am somehow leveled up strength? How? Guards use only petting or jerk off, while i just spam Secretary/Lady stances.
Well, sometimes, depending on how and what happens during a defeat scene, you can have some surprising results if you're just ''shooting from the hip'' so to speak.

Thankfully, on there's a channel named kp-stats-and-build where you can ask your questions about the game. If you click on the pinned messages at the top of said channel, you'll find this very interesting and useful document that will help you plan your build .

I hope that with this you'll be able to enjoy the game to its full potential!

Have fun and have a nice day!

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Question regarding selling edict points. I usually got 4 per day(slightly moddet). On previous day i left with 2, on next day i got 5 and 400 outsourcing gold. Is it how it's means to be or resuld of modding ?

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
I know this is mostly pointless, but does holding down control artificially inflate the time played as opposed to holding down the select button to speed up text.

aiden117

May 25, 2020
MouseDesireCtrl v3

Изображение

Allows you to quickly control Karryn's desire level with your mouse.
Clicking on the lower half of the hearts applies the "Suppress XXXX Desire" skill.
Clicking on the top half of the hearts applies the "Release XXXX Desire" skill.

Fixes in ver 2:
- Standard skill animations and sounds now work fine.
- Fixed the ability to use buttons after using the Willpower skills menu.
Fixes in ver 3:
- Fixed stuck after using desire buttons in non-standard cases (prologue/etc).
2. Add this line to /www/mods.txt:

{"name":"MouseDesireCtrl","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},

Where should i put it, add it within mousedesirectrl or create new? Got bit of confusion here. Appreciate the help

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Hello,
probably someone asked already, but there is too many messages.
I'd like to ask if there is some page, where are all mods in list? (something like loverslab for the sims and few other games)

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Hello,
probably someone asked already, but there is too many messages.
I'd like to ask if there is some page, where are all mods in list? (something like loverslab for the sims and few other games)
and i guess.
This site have search in thread 1658698571271.png

Reactions: aleyugioh
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes