spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Wait, is that part of the base game, or not part of that specific mod?
I think those are either edited pics or part of individual mods people have been putting together in the discord, and a lot of them I don't think are even fully released.

Basically there's a mismash of a lot of random shit that people have been putting together. There's a pinned post in the general mods channel that seems to be mostly UI stuff and guides on how to do individual tweaks. Lots of people are practicing with altering appearances etc since that can easily just be done with paint/photoshop but nothing has actually been comprehensively released as a mod package as far as I can tell.

• Sad
Reactions: petardo8

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
momohasui mod how do i make it work on CCmod?
If you meant momozahara2, refer to this comment.

You're probably having issues due to not having merged the mod-loaders for multiple mods OR improperly configuring the mod-loader.

So, make sure every mod's code(including CCMod) ends with a comma with the value of their status set to "true", for example:
{"name":"Example1","status":true,"description":"This is an example 1.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Example2","status":true,"description":"This is an example 2.","parameters":{}},

Reactions: slowmist22

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Not familiar with "momohasui" and couldn't find any record of it after searching a bit, can you link to it or explain more about it?
If you meant momozahara2, refer to this comment.

You're probably having issues due to not having merged the mod-loaders for multiple mods OR improperly configuring the mod-loader.

So, make sure every mod's code(including CCMod) ends with a comma with the value of their status set to "true", for example:
{"name":"Example1","status":true,"description":"This is an example 1.","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Example2","status":true,"description":"This is an example 2.","parameters":{}},
Wow it worked! thank you again!

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
What's erect exactly, pet cock says it deals more damage if they're not erect, but I can only use it on guys who're blushing, which I think is the indicator that they're erect.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
What's erect exactly, pet cock says it deals more damage if they're not erect, but I can only use it on guys who're blushing, which I think is the indicator that they're erect.
iirc, you can use pet cock and kiss on non-blushing people. but you need Karryn's desire level above the required limit for each

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I trying masohistic build on Prisoner difficulty. I just started and my plan is this: keep casting cautious stance and avoid hitting enemies. I lose fight to guards then win defeat scene and in results, i am somehow leveled up strength? How? Guards use only petting or jerk off, while i just spam Secretary/Lady stances.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes