hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know what ethnicity Karryn is? Is she Asian, Japanese? Forgive the question if it's totally ignorant. Ultimately it doesn't matter, I was just curious.

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
Anyone know what ethnicity Karryn is? Is she Asian, Japanese? Forgive the question if it's totally ignorant. Ultimately it doesn't matter, I was just curious.
I would assume Asian Japanese.....but as an asian man myself I do prefer white women!
Either or would make me happy lol
Dark skin is hot too lol look at Ingrid from Pixy

Reactions: hakarlman

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I would say given the stone construction of buildings, presence of metal sets of armor and the stylized, but European inspired design of her polearm that the nation she is from likely presents a similar culture to rennaisance era Europe. That being said her Ethnicity would be whatever the name of the nation or region she is from as Europe and Asia likely don't exist in her universe, so she can't be European or Asian. However, while adaptive traits such as skin color are poor indicators of someone's ethnic background they are commonly used as informal identifiers in the real world and would probably be used similarly in a fictional world. In this regard referring to her as "white" would probably be accurate to both our perception of her and how a character in universe would perceive her.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 396 Votes