DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Ah, finally the new voice dlc is out. Something to look forward to. :KEK:

No seriously, the voice lines is the only good thing about it. Time to check them out in the various jobs to see if any new things pop up. Guess I'll go for v run then drop saves at every job to check out differences in her dialogue.

Destro2003

Aug 11, 2022
finally the curse of the dlc of the gym is over so everything is going well it comes out on June 1st and we can move on to something else Maybe finally you don't have to repeat the same thing over and over again

This optional DLC adds a new Side Job for Karryn's Prison called the Gym Trainer!

Unlike all other encounters in the game, the Gym Trainer Side Job is the only place where Karryn is in absolute total control and the inmates are more so then ever at her imperial mercy! It's a reversal from all other experiences in the game!
If the following sounds interesting to you, then this DLC is for you!
  • The inmates just want to do their reps and get their gains and are minding their own business.
  • Karryn dictates the pace and the acts. Finally, Karryn is the one to initiate with the Talk, Sight, Pet and more!
  • The battle is purely one versus one, no one else is allowed to interfere.
  • The camera is set to a first person view as if you're looking up at Karryn while being totally helpless.

To get started, Level 3 needs to be Subjugated, and then you can buy a new Edict that unlocks the Gym Trainer job!

Note that to get the most of the Gym Trainer Side Job, an experienced, slutty Karryn is recommended.

Alongside with the new Gym Trainer Side Job which comes with 5 new CGs and all their variations, it also comes with exclusive new voiced lines for the Gym Trainer Side Job!

Furthermore, the Gym Trainer DLC also comes with a bonus of 200+ new voiced lines for battle skills like Revitalize, Healing Thoughts and Pleasure Stance!
Pls how do I get the gym trainer job?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Dark fader

Nov 14, 2022
does my old save data still work for gym dlc? i am using compress & ccmod version btw

Oh and I'm still waiting for the compressed version of the latest update, hoping the ccmod file is included

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.3.7 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.3.7 with DLCs Uploaded!

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Changelog
v1.2.3.0 - June 1st 2023
  • Added code for Gym Trainer Side Job DLC.
  • Fixed several bugs from Gym Trainer DLC Beta.
  • Hopefully fixed the stacking enemy issue with smaller inmates spawning on top of monster inmates.
  • Added minor optimization code.
  • Fixed Russian and Korean localizations not displaying for Stray Pubes DLC.
  • Fixed minor bugs and typos.

v1.2.3.2 - June 1st 2023
  • Fixed a minor image layering bug with one of CG in the Gym Trainer Side Job DLC when used together with the Stray Pubes DLC.
  • Fixed a minor bug related to starting up the Gym Trainer side job.

v1.2.3.4 - June 1st 2023
  • Temporary fix for the 'Error Loading Gamefont' error for lower spec PCs and Steamdecks.

v1.2.3.5 - June 1st 2023
  • Fixed an image bug with one of CG in the Gym Trainer Side Job DLC.

v1.2.3.7 - June 1st 2023
  • Fixed missing image issue on the title menu and with Karryn's images.
4 patches in just one day, you guys might want to consider waiting a little bit.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
its been a long time since I played this game, I might try replaying the game from scratch again just to enjoy everything including the gym dlc and new voice lines.

Even forgot most of the things about this game, but as usual , gotta wait for a stable version before playing it again. But remembering the dev on this game ,that could take a while.

I'm just glad that hopefully , the dev can now move on another projects. Excited to see new works from them.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes