swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
It is probably because you got used to default size, now seeing other sizes feels weird.
This is what happened to me. But I got used to h-cup too.

I still play with h-cup but since I am using ccmod it reverts back to default size after she gets pregnant. After she gives birth I found a way to make the game switch back to using h-cup again. For me it is actually more fun to play the game this way, imo instead of staying same size her breasts should get bigger when she gets pregnant.
I never played this game until after the h-cup update, I just checked out both and decided to leave it on default. I wanted to install cc-mod too but I decided to finish my first playthrough before I use it. It seems to mess some things up too, like the first fight I got in after installing it, I got a bunch of lizardman favourite passives, but the entire fight consisted of nerds.

zura133

Dec 21, 2022
Does anyone know if there will be any stable dlc for the last level in the future? Since there are werewolves, why not add Karry in a cow bikini to 'resupply the prison's milk' and 'help the wolf population'? Is it just me or does someone else think of this idea along with a nurse dlc.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be any stable dlc for the last level in the future? Since there are werewolves, why not add Karry in a cow bikini to 'resupply the prison's milk' and 'help the wolf population'? Is it just me or does someone else think of this idea along with a nurse dlc.
P-cup DLC will be the last unless Remtairy decides otherwise.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
is there a mod for a super hairy bush?
There's 3 variants in the game (shaved, trimmed and bushy) and as an average bush enjoyer myself i'd like Karryn to have a thicket that you would have to take a machete to in order to get through it, there's no mods (not that i know atleast) that would add such a majestic sight and i'm not expecting the devs to implement it.

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
There's 3 variants in the game (shaved, trimmed and bushy) and as an average bush enjoyer myself i'd like Karryn to have a thicket that you would have to take a machete to in order to get through it, there's no mods (not that i know atleast) that would add such a majestic sight and i'm not expecting the devs to implement it.
thank you negroidprime

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Sheesh people, it's not like development will stop after this DLC is released. We'll see what he has in store after it's released, there's no point in crying about it. Besides, as far as I'm aware people have been talking about how much missed opportunities there are in this game for quite a while, so we've all heard it already. At the end of the day though he's still working on the game so we won't know what he is going to release next. And if it turns out he's done with the game after this DLC, well...
You just don't understand.

Are you not aware about how horny, upset, and dependent on others to develop games for them these players are?

Place yourself in their shoes, and you'll understand how they feel.

Imagine the hopelessness of wanting a sexy game and being completely incapable of developing it yourself. The horror.

What do you mean you still don't relate to nor pity them?!

• Haha
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
[ERROR (1705477231536) 1/17/2024 10:42:00am] undefined
undefined
[ERROR (1705477231536) 1/17/2024 10:42:00am] TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:553:33)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isAlive (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2658:39)
at chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:120:23
at Array.filter (<anonymous>)
at Game_Troop.membersNeededToBeSubdued (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:119:27)
at Game_Troop.isAllDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:106:17)
at Function.BattleManager.isBattleEnd (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/MPP_SmoothBattleLog.js:240:50)
at Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:2264:27)

Is there any way to fix this damn error? I've tried looking for a fix both here and in the discord but there are almost no answers and the only one I found which was to replace the function in the YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js didn't work. I tried a clean install with no mods and the same thing happens again. I don't think it's a memory problem since it can happen a minute into the game as well.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes