Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I am looking forward to seeing a new game from Remtairy, as I have become somewhat fatigued with KP after many years. Does anyone know if they have plans to work on a new project in the near future or if they will solely focus on developing additions to KP?

ViperFood

Jul 20, 2023
I am looking forward to seeing a new game from Remtairy, as I have become somewhat fatigued with KP after many years. Does anyone know if they have plans to work on a new project in the near future or if they will solely focus on developing additions to KP?
I think Rem is on some sort of journey to come up with gameplay ideas, binging different board games and such. For now it just seems like micro-updates to Karryn

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It must be me but I can't play the game. I re-downloaded it 4 times, and anytime I try to execute it, a window opens and immediately closes. What am I missing?
The ability to read anything posted in the thread.
And the ability to use the forum search.
Oh and common sense, shouldn't forget to mention that.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I like the new huge breasts size in this upcoming micro-DLC though I agree with some people here that he should have tried to make a more interesting DLC that wasn't just some addition in the CGs like stray pubes or breast size thing. Aside from the nurse and teacher ideas, I think he wasted the opportunities to like making Karryn go to the guard barracks in exhibitionist mode to get a full gangbang or getting sleep assaulted by her guards in case she has a high corruption/guard aggression level.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Personally with the amount of times the question of why the game isn't apparently loading for people.

The factor of a person not reading or having "common sense" as someone said here stops becoming a big factor to why people ask so much and it's now more on the descriptions on the Games Download as to why this keeps happening.

I personally don't know what is stopping the download or first post to just mentioning this, maybe the context of the patch was preventing this but if there's no real reason then it really should have been mentioned in there.

Heck the link from the downloads post about the Dummy Steam Loader which leads to a post from RedAISkye actually does mention the need for the Dummy Steam Loader or even just alternate methods if you don't want to download said dummy loader.

Also let's be real, Most people here didn't make an account here just to talk here but just to download the games they want and if it doesn't work would at least look at the download page to see why because obviously it should tell there if there's additional things needed and because it's not the assumption to this must be unique problem to them and asking around is much easier to do than just searching.

Of course with the amount of time it's ask, It would understandably tend to annoy the people who are in this thread but honestly and this might be me being to empathetic for something like this but the responses are becoming way and to blunt are to dickish than it really needed to be. It's always responded with sarcastic remarks against people who just are genuinely asking a question. It would be understandable for that kind of reaction if the solution was obviously just told in the download page but it's not.

Anyway for the people who didn't want read all of that. Basically just have the original download post mention the need for the Dummy Loader considering that most of the time that's always the needed solution to most of the question that ask why it doesn't work.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Personally with the amount of times the question of why the game isn't apparently loading for people.

The factor of a person not reading or having "common sense" as someone said here stops becoming a big factor to why people ask so much and it's now more on the descriptions on the Games Download as to why this keeps happening.

I personally don't know what is stopping the download or first post to just mentioning this, maybe the context of the patch was preventing this but if there's no real reason then it really should have been mentioned in there.

Heck the link from the downloads post about the Dummy Steam Loader which leads to a post from RedAISkye actually does mention the need for the Dummy Steam Loader or even just alternate methods if you don't want to download said dummy loader.

Also let's be real, Most people here didn't make an account here just to talk here but just to download the games they want and if it doesn't work would at least look at the download page to see why because obviously it should tell there if there's additional things needed and because it's not the assumption to this must be unique problem to them and asking around is much easier to do than just searching.

Of course with the amount of time it's ask, It would understandably tend to annoy the people who are in this thread but honestly and this might be me being to empathetic for something like this but the responses are becoming way and to blunt are to dickish than it really needed to be. It's always responded with sarcastic remarks against people who just are genuinely asking a question. It would be understandable for that kind of reaction if the solution was obviously just told in the download page but it's not.

Anyway for the people who didn't want read all of that. Basically just have the original download post mention the need for the Dummy Loader considering that most of the time that's always the needed solution to most of the question that ask why it doesn't work.
It's learned helplessness or coom brain, probably both, normally if you have a problem you'd try to find info about it first or try everything else you could possibly come up with, these people just give up after the game fails to launch few times and instantly come asking for help, instead of actually trying to solve the problem themselves.

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Easiest solution would be to add a folder when you download the game to state what to do when tHe gAmE dOeSn'T sTaRt and a text file "Moron.txt"

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.12 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Holly molly

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
It's learned helplessness or coom brain, probably both, normally if you have a problem you'd try to find info about it first or try everything else you could possibly come up with, these people just give up after the game fails to launch few times and instantly come asking for help, instead of actually trying to solve the problem themselves.
Whatever reason it could be why they don't just search the solution themselves, The fact it's happened too much meant that it's just better to just fixed it on the download page directly especially when all we really need is just simple sentence to just say what would be the problem and solution was. I mean technically this was already done with the post Red AI had made as seen in just the posts above this.

It's really just better than people in this thread just being irritated by it and being sarcastic a-holes about it even if it's understandable why people act like that because of the amount of times the question is asked each time.

This is all preventable from both side really. It's annoying looking at it from both sides when the solution seems obvious.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes