Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
yeah im not triggered by big boobs like some people in this thread but im getting triggered at the dev avoiding making actual content for the game at all cost, people are fighting each other over big breasts yes or no but do the people in favour of it actually think that this is developement time well spent over doing something like the gym DLC or new sex skills / poses. theres not even a new game in sight and now we have how many different breast sizes 3 or 4? who knows maybe next he will make a bigger ass DLC and then we can have a war between tits and ass people instead of asking for content.
It is almost as if devs don't want to earn more money. They can make Karryn flat or make her tits even bigger than the upcoming dlc. Neither of these would ever sell as much as a teacher or nurse dlc that adds new content and decent gameplay mechanics.

Btw tits > ass :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shizusan
Oct 12, 2018
Sheesh people, it's not like development will stop after this DLC is released. We'll see what he has in store after it's released, there's no point in crying about it. Besides, as far as I'm aware people have been talking about how much missed opportunities there are in this game for quite a while, so we've all heard it already. At the end of the day though he's still working on the game so we won't know what he is going to release next. And if it turns out he's done with the game after this DLC, well...
Guess Ill Die.jpg

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
I agree but actually thought that the bigger boobs DLC was already released, I'm confused so there is an even larger size jugs than K cups lol damn.

They should make a Karyyn's prison but in school where she's the teacher and there's students, parent teacher comferences, it be in a fantasy world so goblins can exist, there be a PE class with also school girls lol, cafeteria, swim club, dance club, would be the striptease one lol, and then some. Prison is just a boring scene to keep updating imo.
it was smaller boobs, k-cup is the default size, h-cups came later and now p-cups. I'm not a fan of the gigantic titties either, but for whatever reason I actually prefer playing with the k's instead of the h's

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
for whatever reason I actually prefer playing with the k's instead of the h's
It is probably because you got used to default size, now seeing other sizes feels weird.
This is what happened to me. But I got used to h-cup too.

I still play with h-cup but since I am using ccmod it reverts back to default size after she gets pregnant. After she gives birth I found a way to make the game switch back to using h-cup again. For me it is actually more fun to play the game this way, imo instead of staying same size her breasts should get bigger when she gets pregnant.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
How can I lower the settings when I'm forever stuck in loading? Seriously it's eternal to wait for the main menu to load. I just need to get off the option of smooth CG and be done with it. Don't wanna lose my save but I really don't know what else to do.

Edit: Fixed it just editing the config.rpgsave so just forget about this lmao sorry

Last edited:

XxKkillerxX

Apr 24, 2022
Hey so im plying this game on my galaxy s8+ on joiplay and after a wile of playing the crashes, is there something I can do about it like a patch or something?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So about my previous post, I totally just saw this game turn into an actual Prison School, where as Meiko Shiraki is the protagonist, and the headmaster is Mari Kurihara and supporting Meiko is Hana Midorikawa so they would each have h-scenes in a school that is well a prison, but with a lighter tone than the dark Karryn's prison.

Of course you would get your choice of boob sizes from the start, even hair colour and all the cosmetics, including outfit style and h-scenes change depending on your outfit too. Then as I mentioned above Teacher/Nurse/Swimclub etc... will be in it. What do you think you like? I like lol

oh and the villians can be the 3 girls that locked them up at the end of prison school anime, so you will have to find a way to fantasy rape them lol

Reactions: D22BT

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.12 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.12 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes