Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
+ in addition, I've installed a Happy End save file done by someone else as a compromise, but it seems you can't initiate a normal battle with Monsters again in the post-game, specifically with things like Slimes.

Does the CCMod have a solution to this? I've seen mentions of CC allowing you to re-fight bosses, but I couldn't find much mention of rebattling enemies.
Go down to Level 5 there is a free battle mode in which you can choose to fight against what you want

Aug 31, 2021
While you are 100% right that it's internet basics 101 and computer basics 101, you have to keep in mind that the younger generation have no idea about any of this, because they've grown up in a mobile device focused, app based world. There's young adults out there who have only ever used phones or tablets, and never touched an actual computer in their lives, and that number is only going to grow as the years go on. Siri or Alexa does their googling for them, they don't do it themselves. It's been years of people going into computer courses in colleges and universities and having no idea what a file directory is. On top of that, forums as a whole is really ancient tech, nobody uses them anymore except for very niche corners like ours. Closest thing resembling a forum nowadays is reddit, which none of the kids use cause it's for old people. Most things nowadays are just on discord servers, which is absolutely the WRONG platform for a forum, but devs and game communities insist on using them anyways because it's newer. In a similar vein, I, for example, have no fucking clue about swipe shortcuts for shit on my phone, because I'm a dinosaur who is used to the computer days before mobile devices, but I'm sure the kids know all that shit and would scoff at my lack of knowledge.
Have to agree on this. I was born in the transition period, so I'm about half-half. I grew up on the internet during a period where you still had to figure stuff out on your own if you wanted to do anything, but never got the chance to interact with forum stuff as forums were only used in my very young years.

For someone who only started using forums less than a couple years ago. It is unnecessarily difficult to get used to and understand (Though I haven't really used forums that much overall so I've never had the chance to learn). So I'm not surprised that stuff like repeated same questioning happens. But the people asking these samey questions obviously don't want something badly enough to put in the modicum of effort to get it when they want it.

But forum navigation is way too different from how things are done nowadays, there isn't any overlap in what exists today. So skills outside of forums don't transfer in any way. And it will get worse, because forums are outdated. And the elitism of forum users is pretty cringey from an outside perspective.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Guys, if people ask, either ignore them or help them, crying about it is just dumb honestly.
Game has nearly 1900 pages, and most search results are either not useful at all, part of the question that is never answered or too old to be useful.
I read more posts here about people being annoyed of people asking help than I do of the game.
Ignore or help, not that hard, don't be bitter.

Nov 4, 2018
Guys, if people ask, either ignore them or help them, crying about it is just dumb honestly.
Game has nearly 1900 pages, and most search results are either not useful at all, part of the question that is never answered or too old to be useful.
I read more posts here about people being annoyed of people asking help than I do of the game.
Ignore or help, not that hard, don't be bitter.
Come on! In every Page we put "close Steam or install Steam Dummy Loader" but people still asking the same question ... It's so tired. I choose the funny way with the memes.

It's so easy finding the answer, just only reading the last 3 pages anybody can find that answer.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
And it will get worse, because forums are outdated. And the elitism of forum users is pretty cringey from an outside perspective.
While forums are outdated, I haven't seen anything new come along that serves the same basic function, but better. IE, leaving a message or question, then coming back and having all the replies to it in a nice, clean, simple interface. I mean, social media can do it, but in a worse way since they tend to adjust the order of replies and split things off. Discord can do it now with threads, but most servers don't use that and for those that do, they tend to not be organized well. Ironically, this game's official discord server is one of the best I've seen for using threads in it.

Forums are bad if you're looking for a very quick, immediate answer to a question, sure. But if you're looking for a discussion, or if you're just posting a question say, while on the toilet getting ready for work, only needing the answer when you get back from work, forums are vastly superior than 99% of discord servers are.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
At the end of the day, various helpful tools and tips are there in search engines (google, duck duck go, yandex, etc.) alone, to help you as a person grow aka learn. Treat it like you're asking a person a question and you will get so much help, it's not even funny. I can't help that some people don't want to help themselves and learn things. Things which you can use throughout your entire life btw, aka insanely useful. (not just internet stuff)

Aka it's up to people to learn this stuff, through those search engines.

A lot of technology stuff looks intimidating at first to beginners, it's not. You find that out really quickly when you start to learn the basics.

Last edited:

Vrijevogel77

Aug 9, 2017
Can somebody give me some tips on how to lose Karryn's anal virginity to a virgin inmate? Perhaps it is too much to get in one try, but I am trying to get as many titles as possible. And so far she keeps getting corrupted more and more, but all the virgins keep jerking it, even if she is out of stamina with only her cock and anal desire past 125 and the rest all nearly empty.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Can somebody give me some tips on how to lose Karryn's anal virginity to a virgin inmate? Perhaps it is too much to get in one try, but I am trying to get as many titles as possible. And so far she keeps getting corrupted more and more, but all the virgins keep jerking it, even if she is out of stamina with only her cock and anal desire past 125 and the rest all nearly empty.
Find a Virgin Hobo, defeat all other enemies and then let your Ass and Cock Desire high enough while her uniform displaced and the Hobo will start Anal Sex

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I know some other piracy forum warn and ban people for asking same question others have already answered.
They also tend to put a FAQ in their front page that does answers those repeated question because it's also a great way to stop repeat questions.

This thread has the answer linked on first page. There are no excuses.
I mean I can make one, If you're just talking about first page specifically in this thread then the only one that links to an answers is to be fair actually aptly named Dummy Steam Loader. The problem is that it's placed on the Extra Section where the Mods and Signatures also are and combined with the lack of explanations it really gives an impression that it's just an optional thing instead of a required thing.

Also let me also address something if I haven't made it clear in my other post, I do agree that the downloader just as much has the responsibility and the foresight to try search for the solutions in the Forum.

But the thing is that this problem goes both ways too, For one thing the repeated question thing really shouldn't have been a thing or is very much minimized if the solution was just posted clearly which again the actual most updated download post that RedAIskye made actually does and the responses to these question by some people here should have never be as ruthless as it escalated to have.

Reactions: Zero6490

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Best solution is to make a pre-made file with inserted steam patcher. Then nobody will have that problem to begin and stupid questions will stop.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Come on! In every Page we put "close Steam or install Steam Dummy Loader" but people still asking the same question ... It's so tired. I choose the funny way with the memes.

It's so easy finding the answer, just only reading the last 3 pages anybody can find that answer.
Seems like a heavy OCD issue from the people complaining honestly.
Stop making drama and ignore it, not going to discuss this further. It's too childish.

Reactions: Riaman

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Seems like a heavy OCD issue from the people complaining honestly.
Stop making drama and ignore it, not going to discuss this further. It's too childish.
What, next you're gonna say that you won't force your child to get educated, because they have the right to be stupid? What they're asking here is to help them stay relaxed and dumb, and you're telling us this is okay, just help them, no harm done. But the harm is done, these people are all around you, they will contribute to overall dumbness in society - helping them will only make it worse.

But i agree, there's no need to insult them or get angry. There's no need to answer them straight either, people should just teach them how to use search bar. In future, they will know that, and will search correctly first, which will contribute to their experience, making them smarter.

Reactions: MornarUruloki

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
guys help, is there any guide??
cuz im stuck at lvl 3, my control is always minus and my order decreased so big everytime i sleep
the orc cant be defeat by one singe blow
im not learning some traning, i dit it on purpose, but that make it hard to beat enemy, cuz shes always horny lol
i know im a moron, im still confused, some help maybe
Hmm, strange situation. First, look carefully at what decrees you adopted, -12 is a lot, adopt laws that will increase order. In a situation where Karin has high lust, it is impossible to fight, but you can defeat the boss with your sexual skills. You could show more screenshots of the laws from the first and second floor, maybe problem is there...

Reactions: erdi06
Aug 31, 2021
While forums are outdated, I haven't seen anything new come along that serves the same basic function, but better. IE, leaving a message or question, then coming back and having all the replies to it in a nice, clean, simple interface. I mean, social media can do it, but in a worse way since they tend to adjust the order of replies and split things off. Discord can do it now with threads, but most servers don't use that and for those that do, they tend to not be organized well. Ironically, this game's official discord server is one of the best I've seen for using threads in it.

Forums are bad if you're looking for a very quick, immediate answer to a question, sure. But if you're looking for a discussion, or if you're just posting a question say, while on the toilet getting ready for work, only needing the answer when you get back from work, forums are vastly superior than 99% of discord servers are.
I agree, there aren't any real options to replace them right now. But it doesn't change that they are outdated. It also means that anyone not raised on them will get shafted on first interactions. And that number is low since forums aren't that widely used by younger generations. With exceptions being people like myself who are into more niche stuff.

For example, my little brother. Who is only 2 years younger than myself. And who also spends a lot of time on his PC, wouldn't be able to navigate forums, nor is his tech literacy as advanced. And that's simply because he hasn't needed to due to how internet navigation works nowadays in comparison to earlier eras. And that's only a 2 year gap. The tech literacy of even my year is basically the border, as I only know 4-5 people who know of this stuff that were born my year.

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
I agree, there aren't any real options to replace them right now. But it doesn't change that they are outdated. It also means that anyone not raised on them will get shafted on first interactions. And that number is low since forums aren't that widely used by younger generations. With exceptions being people like myself who are into more niche stuff.

For example, my little brother. Who is only 2 years younger than myself. And who also spends a lot of time on his PC, wouldn't be able to navigate forums, nor is his tech literacy as advanced. And that's simply because he hasn't needed to due to how internet navigation works nowadays in comparison to earlier eras. And that's only a 2 year gap. The tech literacy of even my year is basically the border, as I only know 4-5 people who know of this stuff that were born my year.

your lil bro have skill issues

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I don't think you need to learn how forums work to be able to use a searchbar. Everyone uses a search engine such as google to navigate through the internet. It is basically a searchbar with a logo on an almost empty page. So let's not pretend no one knows how to use google. Same logic applies to forums as well. Today almost every site especially forums have a searchbar which essantially does the samething google does.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes