negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, it's pretty big upgrade form PERO's but It seems I can't still find an chet to get rid her hat and neck ties during battle for undress Karyn's.
You need to resize the window for the toggleable stuff to appear, don't know why it's made like that, window size limitations perhaps?
Just drag from any corner or just click next to the x on the right upper corner and it will show up.
Default size:
1705889595144.png
Resize:
1705889640094.png

• Hey there
Reactions: honkuma

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
Thanks, it's pretty big upgrade form PERO's but It seems I can't still find an chet to get rid her hat and neck ties during battle for undress Karyn's.
Regarding your question, ССmod has an exhibitionism system, at a high level of depravity you have the opportunity to completely undress Karin. You need to approach the bed and there will be an option to remove all clothes. First she will take off her uniform, and after you choose “undress” again she will take off her hat too.

Reactions: honkuma

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So, I want to change the Pose Start settings in CCMod, and I have the code, but what should I actually write in []? What numbers/text signifies the different pose starts?

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Greetings Community,

im to stupid to get this game working with the "preg mod" someone willing to help me out?

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the RJ Cheat Menu display all Passives and Titles? Right now it only shows the ones I already have.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.14 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.14 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
v1.2.9.14 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!
To sum up, filtered from the bs filler.
Renewed the CG for when Karryn lays on the floor after an orgasm!!
Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a blowjob!!
That's about it.
*sigh* can anyone tell me what was the last version runs the mod that modifies Karryn's stats. And mind someone remind me which mod is that?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes