Jul 27, 2020
See this is my problem with this developer But I can't place him in the scumbag developer category because he isn't constantly scamming newcomers for a patreon sub. So I can't fully get mad at him.
So your problem is that the developer is working according to their own plans for releasing and updating his games, not yours?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Why you trying to bs me? I just deleted a file last month that had been there since 2018. That's 5 years. I really do not understand why is this thread so triggered by so little. People so sensitive over nothing. Like their life depended on this game, can't take simple criticism. Or even questions. I barely have visited this thread but for some reason every time I come here and I see someone else asking a question, people just facepalm. Bet people feel really smart using them afterwards smh.
First playable version = Full release
facepalm.png

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
6: Make Karryn go unarmed? Because I can't unequip the halberd.
7: Get that CG of Karryn nude out of stamina on the floor spreading her slit with her hand? Because I can't seem to trigger it. There's a lot about this game that is so RNG and very unplayer friendly.
For 6, have her lose a fight so she's unarmed the next day, then while she's unarmed, kick 10 or more times (IIRC) to unlock the title that lets you keep her unarmed.

For 7, I think that particular CG only happens when she has the Horny status, though it might also happen at high enough slut levels.

hello, just started the game, getting crash when open the game. how to handle this problem? thanks
Read the first post of the thread, where you downloaded the game.

Reactions: Anie Mevushal

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
how do I disable footjob? for masochist run. nvm, found it in the setting.
also, is there a way to replay a boss fight in freeplay mode? seem like I can only use the cheat to trigger riot

Last edited:

Hakoy

Aug 23, 2017
For everyone who get their game insta crash on startup you have to know the problem come from steam being active, you have 2 choices :
- close steam, then launch the game, you can re launch steam after launching karryn prison without problem
- or follow the tutorial on the front page (dummy steam loader)

Reactions: dragoxx
Nov 4, 2018
For everyone who get their game insta crash on startup you have to know the problem come from steam being active, you have 2 choices :
- close steam, then launch the game, you can re launch steam after launching karryn prison without problem
- or follow the tutorial on the front page (dummy steam loader)
Hahahaha yeah, good one... just for one little thing... You hope they know how to read (or use Search Button)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes