Ilusha480

Jul 2, 2023
please tell me how to install mods on joiplay on android? After transferring mods to the game folder, when entering the game, there are eternal errors with any mods, although everything works fine on the computer.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Just read the latest update on ci-en. Man, this P-Cup DLC is never coming out lmao.
See this is my problem with this developer But I can't place him in the scumbag developer category because he isn't constantly scamming newcomers for a patreon sub. So I can't fully get mad at him.

But the game was released 5 years ago, by then it was pretty much complete. The upgrades I have seen hardly justify even one year. Regardless, it's been 5 years. The game is really good, but in 5 years he has done very little, and he hasn't moved on to other projects either. He just gave us one golden egg, and just kept polishing it for 5 years. No pun intended.

thinking-sea.gif

But like I said, I can't place him in the same category as most game developers, he isn't scamming a monthly payment out of newcomers for the same thing. Just is a shame, because Karryn is a great character. But he could have taken it further. He didn't fully explore the first not sluttier stages of Karryn getting ray pd.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
See this is my problem with this developer But I can't place him in the scumbag developer category because he isn't constantly scamming newcomers for a patreon sub. So I can't fully get mad at him.

But the game was released 5 years ago, by then it was pretty much complete. The upgrades I have seen hardly justify even one year. Regardless, it's been 5 years. The game is really good, but in 5 years he has done very little, and he hasn't moved on to other projects either. He just gave us one golden egg, and just kept polishing it for 5 years. No pun intended.

View attachment 3290437

But like I said, I can't place him in the same category as most game developers, he isn't scamming a monthly payment out of newcomers for the same thing. Just is a shame, because Karryn is a great character. But he could have taken it further. He didn't fully explore the first not sluttier stages of Karryn getting ray pd.
I have never read so much BS in my life. The game wasn't released 5 years ago. 5 Years ago was the first playable version released with only the first floor done. Sure call him out that the past year he did very little. Maybe even roughly 2 years since towards end of develepoment things felt rushed but by no chance are it 5 years.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Think of it this way. The more CGs get updated the closer we are to the P-Cup since they're obviously doing the P-Cup CGs at the same time.

The game is completed and they're kinda just doing whatever tickles their balls on their own time. My crotch too throbs in anticipation but ive learned to be patient when it comes to quality smut. Since 99% of H-games are slop or never get finished.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is there a way to reliably and consistently:

1: Instantly be ready to masturbate?
2: Break out of sex holds for prisoners if I want to do a different sex skill (ex: A goblin is giving Karryn cunnilingus and I want to break out of it and use the anal skill on a slime instead)?
3: Get the guard vaginal/dp/tp position easily since the ones by the office always wanna do blowjobs or hj's instead of the guard vaginal scene?
4: Redress Karryn's clothes or at least not lose them always in every battle so I can do the bar, receptionist, etc. jobs after a battle?
5: Hide the fucking battle UI that is constantly overlapping the cgs?
6: Make Karryn go unarmed? Because I can't unequip the halberd.
7: Get that CG of Karryn nude out of stamina on the floor spreading her slit with her hand? Because I can't seem to trigger it. There's a lot about this game that is so RNG and very unplayer friendly.

(I swear to god this site gets more fucking stupid every day. I want to use proper formatting and punctuation not put an emoji.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I have never read so much BS in my life. The game wasn't released 5 years ago. 5 Years ago was the first playable version released with only the first floor done. Sure call him out that the past year he did very little. Maybe even roughly 2 years since towards end of develepoment things felt rushed but by no chance are it 5 years.
Why you trying to bs me? I just deleted a file last month that had been there since 2018. That's 5 years. I really do not understand why is this thread so triggered by so little. People so sensitive over nothing. Like their life depended on this game, can't take simple criticism. Or even questions. I barely have visited this thread but for some reason every time I come here and I see someone else asking a question, people just facepalm. Bet people feel really smart using them afterwards smh.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Is there a way to reliably and consistently:

1: Instantly be ready to masturbate?
well, you can try to take masturbation trait at start + lvl up it on sofa then lvl up kitchen for aphrodisiac meal
6: Make Karryn go unarmed? Because I can't unequip the halberd.
there is a perk that can allow you to fight unnarmed, lvl up str/agl/dex to 1 and look to far right

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Why you trying to bs me? I just deleted a file last month that had been there since 2018. That's 5 years. I really do not understand why is this thread so triggered by so little. People so sensitive over nothing. Like their life depended on this game, can't take simple criticism. Or even questions. I barely have visited this thread but for some reason every time I come here and I see someone else asking a question, people just facepalm. Bet people feel really smart using them afterwards smh.
Ah more BS. The very first playable alpha v3 of Karryn's Prison came out June 2019 which only had the first floor finished. And I am not sensitive but when someone spreads lies I call them out. Simple.

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I guess we won't be seeing "help, my game is crashing" posts anymore, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean it's a start but wow that's as much of a low effort as I ever seen to address the issue, It's not even spelled right to start and they totally ignored the other parts that you said.

And as I already said many time we already had a much better way to address the issue that directly came from the link whose title was change and misspelled that RedAISkye had done.

You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes