randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
i check the discord daily and have never seen it mentioned. almost every mod is posted there. if you have time, check it out, just don't mention this site there.
Thank you for the offer, but l prefer not joining there. Now that l think about it, l have already experienced what l need from this game.
And with how the internet is, surely F95(or any other similar site) is already known, no?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thank you for the offer, but l prefer not joining there. Now that l think about it, l have already experienced what l need from this game.
And with how the internet is, surely F95(or any other similar site) is already known, no?
It being known is one thing, but explicitly talking about pirating software / a pirating site on the official site is frowned on. You can often be banned for mentioning it, and may be explicitly against the terms of the site/ discord.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
This may be stupid to say, but I feel a bit stuck.. So I'm enjoying the game so far, subdued levels 1 and 2, never even lost a fight, did a few edicts here and there and served drinks at the bar. Then I went to level 3, where I finally lost a fight and got some sex content to show for it which was cool, it's after all why I play lol. The problem is that I "wake up" in a cell and then have to make my way back without the weapon. There are so many inmates that for the life of me I can't seem to avoid them all and always lose the resulting fight, putting me right back in that cell. Meanwhile levels 1 and 2 are in riot again and Order stat keeps dropping...

Now for the possibly stupid question. Is this part of how the game goes? Do I just need to git gud and avoid the inmates on my way back? Did I screw myself by going to level 3 too early?

Thanks for any help :)

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Is there a way to reliably and consistently:

1: Instantly be ready to masturbate?
2: Break out of sex holds for prisoners if I want to do a different sex skill (ex: A goblin is giving Karryn cunnilingus and I want to break out of it and use the anal skill on a slime instead)?
3: Get the guard vaginal/dp/tp position easily since the ones by the office always wanna do blowjobs or hj's instead of the guard vaginal scene?
4: Redress Karryn's clothes or at least not lose them always in every battle so I can do the bar, receptionist, etc. jobs after a battle?
5: Hide the fucking battle UI that is constantly overlapping the cgs?
6: Make Karryn go unarmed? Because I can't unequip the halberd.
7: Get that CG of Karryn nude out of stamina on the floor spreading her slit with her hand? Because I can't seem to trigger it. There's a lot about this game that is so RNG and very unplayer friendly.

(I swear to god this site gets more fucking stupid every day. I want to use proper formatting and punctuation not put an emoji.)
  1. CCmod or cheat mod or the slow way is to just masturbate before bed as much as possible and get enough passives to have high desires and high pleasure. the benchmark are 50 desires for anything except cock desire and +33% pleasure
  2. Nope. Only enemies can do that.
  3. Higher guard agression (you get these with edicts and/or continually fighting the guards outside your office).
  4. high strength and cloth durability edicts help with keeping it on or CCmod or cheat mod can put it back on even when you enter night mode. Btw you're clothes will stay on after battle if you initiated sex and didn't get bukkaked. enemies pulling at it slowly drains the clothings HP to put it a certain way.
  5. nope (or maybe there's a mod idk)
  6. Lose energy. after the lose scene your halberd is defiled and you can't use it till you have proper sleep. or equip the prison fighter title that makes you unarmed. you get this when you perform enough kicks like cock kick.
  7. Higher slut level which you get the more passives you obtain. her current arousal status might affect it too i'm not sure.
Karryn mods that might be useful to you. I recommend ccmod.

Reactions: Stephen8996

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
This may be stupid to say, but I feel a bit stuck.. So I'm enjoying the game so far, subdued levels 1 and 2, never even lost a fight, did a few edicts here and there and served drinks at the bar. Then I went to level 3, where I finally lost a fight and got some sex content to show for it which was cool, it's after all why I play lol. The problem is that I "wake up" in a cell and then have to make my way back without the weapon. There are so many inmates that for the life of me I can't seem to avoid them all and always lose the resulting fight, putting me right back in that cell. Meanwhile levels 1 and 2 are in riot again and Order stat keeps dropping...

Now for the possibly stupid question. Is this part of how the game goes? Do I just need to git gud and avoid the inmates on my way back? Did I screw myself by going to level 3 too early?

Thanks for any help :)
Yeah it is kinda "git gud" you can avoid all the inmates on the way back. If you have problems with that, save scum a bit, by making a back up save until you get out.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to reliably and consistently:

1: Instantly be ready to masturbate?
2: Break out of sex holds for prisoners if I want to do a different sex skill (ex: A goblin is giving Karryn cunnilingus and I want to break out of it and use the anal skill on a slime instead)?
3: Get the guard vaginal/dp/tp position easily since the ones by the office always wanna do blowjobs or hj's instead of the guard vaginal scene?
4: Redress Karryn's clothes or at least not lose them always in every battle so I can do the bar, receptionist, etc. jobs after a battle?
5: Hide the fucking battle UI that is constantly overlapping the cgs?
6: Make Karryn go unarmed? Because I can't unequip the halberd.
7: Get that CG of Karryn nude out of stamina on the floor spreading her slit with her hand? Because I can't seem to trigger it. There's a lot about this game that is so RNG and very unplayer friendly.

(I swear to god this site gets more fucking stupid every day. I want to use proper formatting and punctuation not put an emoji.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah it is kinda "git gud" you can avoid all the inmates on the way back. If you have problems with that, save scum a bit, by making a back up save until you get out.
Thanks for the reply! I will try to slip past the inmates. I was honestly worried that I went tothe 3rd basement underleveled and I’d be stuck there lol

If I can ask one more thing. So far, besides the bar, the only sex content I got was when I lost these fights on level 3. Should I be losing fights on purpose sometimes..?

Love how much detail has been put in the game and it does a decent job explaining things but it’s so much stuff at the start. Again thanks!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply! I will try to slip past the inmates. I was honestly worried that I went tothe 3rd basement underleveled and I’d be stuck there lol

If I can ask one more thing. So far, besides the bar, the only sex content I got was when I lost these fights on level 3. Should I be losing fights on purpose sometimes..?

Love how much detail has been put in the game and it does a decent job explaining things but it’s so much stuff at the start. Again thanks!
You do not have to lose fights to see sex stuff. Most sex stuff happens in standard battle. It all depends on your desires. You can buy an edict that shows all the requirments for Inmates to initate sex in normal battle. But each floor as a unique defeat battle scene. So if you want to see absolutly everything you should lose at least once on each floor. Also losing against the guards outside of your office triggers a unique defeat battle scene.

What is important to note every enemy type has preferences. So even if you meet the desire req. for example for vaginal sex can only certain enemy types start a sex scene from it

Reactions: Zane11

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.14 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Not sure about both versions, testing worked fine though.

Win: Full [586 MB]
- - -

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB] from here
- - -

Last edited:

Ilusha480

Jul 2, 2023
Password archives? :3
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.14 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Not sure about both versions, testing worked fine though.

Win: Full [586 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-9-14-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-12437359

littin

Mar 4, 2021
where do i find the js file to edit the condom quantity for ccmod, i have turned off condoms bu they are still being used

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes