throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
How to be defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate?
You have to run out of energy as well to be defeated, and to masturbate, go to your office or a guard room while above a certain level of pleasure and there'll be a pink finger over the couch.

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
I've played again recently with the latest version of the game and latest release of CCMod.

The condom addon seems to be working except for two things: condom graphics do not appear on the battle CG (aka if an enemy wears a condom, I can't actually see the condom in the images, even though there are CGs for it in the mod files), I've tried looking at the commits and git issues but it's unclear if this aspect has been put on hold for now? Anyone playing with the latest release can confirm if they can see condoms worn on dicks (not the unused/used condom belts)?

Other question is I can recall unlocking the ability to drink used condom in previous versions. I can't seem to be able to unlock it, anyone know the conditions for it?

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
hello, is there any way to raise order or money through tampering with game files or somthing?
money is qute honestly the easiest thing to cheat in, whether you use or a cheat engine.

order is significantly more in depth. one of the plugin files has the formula and you can tweak it so the default order +/- is positive so you gain it each day.

EDIT: couldn't find the formula but I found an easier way to raise order.

Open the js file RemtairyResults in the word editor of your choice (I used notepad)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and change the "0"s to whatever you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you would gain 10 order, lose 50 fatigue, and gain 1000 gold after each battle, Also, if for whatever reason you wanted to (like getting the title for going bankrupt ), you could tweak it so you gained extra fatigue and lost order/money after each battle. by the way these also apply to battles you lose or run from.

Last edited:

arabpokemon

Aug 26, 2020
money is qute honestly the easiest thing to cheat in, whether you use or a cheat engine.

order is significantly more in depth. one of the plugin files has the formula and you can tweak it so the default order +/- is positive so you gain it each day.
ah, sounds good tysm
also, i was wondering where i could find those outfit mods that ive seen posted around

Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
the F95 version seems not working in joiplay it says game not compatible or something even tho it's an rpgm game is there a way play this in joiplay?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mor34R

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
the F95 version seems not working in joiplay it says game not compatible or something even tho it's an rpgm game is there a way play this in joiplay?
I play on joiplay, install last version joiplay and settings нажми "по умолчанию"

Reactions: Mor34R

Doomteller

Dec 30, 2021
Any other way to get the Sushikun Multipack? I can not get on the discord for some reason and the gidgud hub only has a 404 page not found. :(

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes