RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
There is no such thing as stable versions in this game...
That has nothing to do with what I said.

There is no reason to update the game after every little patch. Unless if you own the game on Steam, you'd be downloading almost 2GB every single time for what's usually minor bug-fixes and there are mods that aren't even compatible with it anyway.

Which is also the reason I usually upload only after enough patches have been pushed or enough time has passed without an update.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
That has nothing to do with what I said.
That's why it's better to wait until major updates have been done instead of unnecessarily trying to keep everything updated after every minor patch is released.
If you ignore everything I've said about waiting major updates, then yeah, nothing at all.
There is no reason to update the game after every little patch. Unless if you own the game on Steam, you'd be downloading almost 2GB every single time for what's usually minor bug-fixes and there are mods that aren't even compatible with it anyway.
That explains it. I just bought the game after some time playing it, since I liked it so much. So updating takes few seconds for me.

Honestly, I kind of lost motivation to continue this discussion. Let's end it on your last message if you want to leave the last word

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If you ignore everything I've said about waiting major updates, then yeah, nothing at all.

That explains it. I just bought the game after some time playing it, since I like it so much. So updating takes few seconds for me.

Honestly, I kind of lost motivation to continue this discussion. Let's end it on your last message if you want to leave the last word
Here's a small tactic I am using for small sized and modded games I bought on steam.

If you want to keep your mods working you can copy game's folder from your steam library and paste it somewhere outside of steam library. Install mods on this new copy you just made. This way you will have one copy of vanilla game that's always updated by steam and one copy of fully modded game that will never auto update and break mods. Saves may become incompatible between two copies but you'll get to choose when to switch to most up to date version and your mods will no longer break just because developers decided to break them again update the game again.

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
i tried
I am using that mod, it works fine.
EDIT: I am assuming you meant vortex. I don't use vortex, I do manual installs, maybe that's where your problem lies. Something is probably wrong with it. My guess is you've installed the game on another folder where vortex doesn't know. Make sure to configure it correctly because it isn't a mind reading magical solution for modding games, you still have to do a few things on your own.
i tried your suggestion and the menu still doesn't show up but thanks for the help i guess maybe they will update the cheats when the last dlc cums around

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
If you ignore everything I've said about waiting major updates, then yeah, nothing at all....
My point was the context of "major" you're using is regarding the versioning system which is completely irrelevant to the "major" I'm using in my context of waiting for updates until it collectively becomes a major update.

cahsducvbfsdv

Jan 22, 2023
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-23
Developer: Remtairy - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.9.32 + Stray Pubes DLC+ Gym Trainer
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I am experiencing issues regards for files as the folder keeps on saying the files were moved and I have to install them again and again, any idea on how to fix that?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I need a hero. :cry:
Well, to go with my standard assumption that everyone online is an idiot who doesn't know, rather than just trolling. Open Steam, then go to the Steam menu in the top left, click that and a look at the list it opens, at the bottom is an exit button, click that and steam will fully close.

I do think you're trolling, but there's the instructions if you actually need them.

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Well, to go with my standard assumption that everyone online is an idiot who doesn't know, rather than just trolling. Open Steam, then go to the Steam menu in the top left, click that and a look at the list it opens, at the bottom is an exit button, click that and steam will fully close.

I do think you're trolling, but there's the instructions if you actually need them.
Could you make a video? Please... :cry:

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes