Juliop

May 16, 2020
Bruh.. ok this are ideas.. i kept.. from start to finish.. infirmary - prisoners get sick, karryn can nurse them (cough! Sex! Cough!).. library - prisoners are dumb - karryn is a model to learn about women, they can touch women parts (cough! In the end sex. Cough!) Binding cell - prisoners need punishment (cough! I am coughing you idiot!) Shower room - karryn need to wash too, during curfew there is no one. ( ;) Winkx2 my cough is gone, plus they are planning this i heard months ago).. farm - if she is done giving birth, that udder needs milking (need extra hand?) Pool - everyone needs to enjoy and relax and... (is that a bug? What was i saying? Anyway~ coughx2.. i coughed again!) And bruh give the chef, bartender, and shopkeeper a "raise"... if you know what i mean.. there is a cat? Pet her a lot, it might "jump", i dont know.. surprise me
Sure, in 6-8 years.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Banshee96

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
Is there a mod to lets me remove certain enemy types, like slimes, nerds, etc.? I'd also like to remove sex toys. That shit's cringe.

Thanks in advance!
I think you want to replace those enemies instead of removing them, because if you remove them then you are stuck in level 1 lol,you can’t make progress because those enemies are present in the later levels, I tried to replace them not so long ago but it was a pain in the ass and the game just ignored what I replace in enemy troops.js and keep showing them, if someone can make a mod or edit the files and replace them to humans it would be much appreciated but i don’t think it’s gonna happen, the majority here are into the bestiality fetish

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Just imagine, karryn in a cowgirl suit. And the mini-game is to make her produce milk. But for her to lactate she needs to get aroused and banged as the enemies squeeze her tetas. Bro, the screen would be all white, hahahahahaha.
I like most of the ideas thrown here this icluded, but sadly I can't put all this stuff in. If I could I would do it in a heart beat.

Apr 1, 2018
Just imagine, karryn in a cowgirl suit. And the mini-game is to make her produce milk. But for her to lactate she needs to get aroused and banged as the enemies squeeze her tetas. Bro, the screen would be all white, hahahahahaha.
there is a mod for the strip job, still works in phase 1 but not in private dance. still a nice suit :p

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
With or without the Dummy Steam item found on the OP, I'm forever stuck on this screen:

Game used to run fine in the previous builds I tried, but now doesn't.
Is it because of the Steam files?

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
If by this meme/comment you mean that I should close Steam (which is the only solution I've found searching this thread), well, indeed, Steam is closed, and has not been open.

If you can point me to another solution, please, don't let me prevent you from doing so
Try restarting your pc
If your problem persists download the game again and extract it.
Also check if your antivirus is blocking the game
And check if your pc meets the minimum requirements for the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If by this meme/comment you mean that I should close Steam (which is the only solution I've found searching this thread), well, indeed, Steam is closed, and has not been open.

If you can point me to another solution, please, don't let me prevent you from doing so
Check task manager, you might think you've closed steam but it might not have been closed properly. It is very rare but happens to me from time to time.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes