negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It seems like adding another size option is thought of as a "oh just plug it in" when in reality for a game like Karryn's Prison you need to essentially go back in and re-do everything in order to properly get the change to take effect because there are hundreds of different CGs that KP makes use of
Exactly this, people really have no idea how many art assets this game utilizes, since it's a "paperdoll system", even one scene potentially has a hundred or more different assets and they have to mesh with each other seamlessly, the system had to be pretty much re-done from ground up because of it.

• Angry
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Rayo10

Feb 16, 2024
how to use mods with this game, I have no idea how to install mods with vortex. I can not find the karry´s prison thing to start with

1712264472607.png

but no idea how to get it with vortex it seems it is just missing it

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
how to use mods with this game, I have no idea how to install mods with vortex. I can not find the karry´s prison thing to start with

View attachment 3510976

but no idea how to get it with vortex it seems it is just missing it
Look up for some vortex tutorial especially the ones from Gopher
There should be one on nexusmods too

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayo10

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
It's almost like there's this thing called "search" that can be found in the top right corner where you could "search" the stuff you would normally ask and see if you can get a response that way far faster than you could by waiting a reply to a message.
Actually I find pissing people off to be the best way to get an answer quickly, thank you for the demonstration.

I asked because I did search and never found a straight answer, take a breath.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Boobs dic is planned to be in april at the same time the cg renewal?
I don't know what gives you that impression unless you're just guessing, but I probably wouldn't expect P Cup DLC until at least mid-summer. That's not me taking the piss, I genuinely think it probably won't be released until July because it actually takes a LOT of time and effort to essentially revise every karryn CG to make it work.

Diavici

Apr 5, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm getting TypeError: Cannot read property 'pregnancy' of undefined when trying to install CC mods. Anyone know how to fix this

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You're talking about ? The CC mod there is very old.
I apologize, the last time I went to where I was talking about, was quite awhile ago, and I don't remember it being a mega link. I'm not a big fan of mega downloads myself.

I was talking about the CCMod section on the 1st page of this thread, which you eventually follow near the bottom of that link to get to the latest version, which is mega. Everyone seems to want to use mega more than anything.

I use a tool that supposedly makes mega links download faster and might save some of the bandwith limit for the day. Megadownloader. I got that quite awhile ago though, and it's semi hard to find now, the offical site/blog for it is gone/abandoned.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
What is the best choice at the start for non slut hardcore path?
What is "Dormant Desire" I should to choose? Not sure.
Looks like there's no 100% good choise because all choices generating Pleasure in any case. :'(

PS + Is it possible to win the game without any orgasm on hardcore path?

PPS I have tactics idea - grind some levels and end the game by waiting in the bed.
After Game Over start new game+ with more advanced stats and go deeper, end game again.
Don't rushing.

Last edited:

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
What is the best choice at the start for non slut hardcore path?
What do you mean by this? The extra sensitive areas? If so then I can't say it's that important but I'd choose anything other than butt, breasts, and mouth since they're the areas they molest whilst you're fighting them fully clothed.

What is "Dormant Desire" I should to choose? Not sure.
Doesn't really matter to be honest. Its effects are negligible at best.

Looks like there's no 100% good choise because all choices generating Pleasure in any case. :'(
Yeah, it is what it is. If you go the fighting route, you'll still gain pleasure by dealing excess damage to the enemies and by them sexually touching you during combat.

PS + Is it possible to win the game without any orgasm on hardcore path?
No. Even if you somehow manage to get the willpower skill that prevents orgasm you'll eventually run out of willpower and orgasm from having to spam it back to back (plus you'd be unable to use the willpower skills which lower desire).

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Actually I find pissing people off to be the best way to get an answer quickly, thank you for the demonstration.

I asked because I did search and never found a straight answer, take a breath.
So you were looking for an answer on how to find the "search" function?
That's what you're implying by "letting me demonstrate your point."
View attachment 3511452

1st page, 3rd post, look harder.
It's way too hard for these people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sarojin

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
No. Even if you somehow manage to get the willpower skill that prevents orgasm you'll eventually run out of willpower and orgasm from having to spam it back to back (plus you'd be unable to use the willpower skills which lower desire).
Thanks!
I just won hardcore difficulty with slut path without any killing,
so now I think about how to make other big challenge.
Wanna try to win the hardcore difficulty without sex.
But looks like I can't make "without orgasm" challenge :')

But still not sure what to choice in "Dormant Desire" to make it easy (to Win Hardcore Path without sex).

Last edited:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Exactly this, people really have no idea how many art assets this game utilizes, since it's a "paperdoll system", even one scene potentially has a hundred or more different assets and they have to mesh with each other seamlessly, the system had to be pretty much re-done from ground up because of it.
Now go explain that in the Summertime Saga thread even while being fair that the update there is taking long.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes