Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.42 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Untested

Win [615 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yanisGrove4life

Jul 18, 2023
a small question guys. does the game work normaly when you install the CCmod manually? cuz every time i run into a battle or enter a room an error appears saying something about "resolutuon". is it because my pc(laptop) is trash (also im not that good at modding and coding so that's why maybe im the only one using the manual way)

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Does the sushikun stuff not work anymore? I've tried a couple ways of installing and I can run the thing, go to the clothing rack, and select different outfits just fine, except when I select them nothing changes. Karryn herself looks vaguely different from what I remember and going to the discord I saw a message from sushikun doing the 'life got in the way' thing so I'm assuming the outfits don't work with the latest release?

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does the sushikun stuff not work anymore? I've tried a couple ways of installing and I can run the thing, go to the clothing rack, and select different outfits just fine, except when I select them nothing changes. Karryn herself looks vaguely different from what I remember and going to the discord I saw a message from sushikun doing the 'life got in the way' thing so I'm assuming the outfits don't work with the latest release?
It's almost like there's this thing called "search" that can be found in the top right corner where you could "search" the stuff you would normally ask and see if you can get a response that way far faster than you could by waiting a reply to a message.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
They're reworking all cg alongside adding h cup cg
H-cup is already a thing, was released as a free update to the game. The CG updates are to as mentioned earlier refine some of the older CGs and then prepare for the P-cup DLC which adds a third breast size option. It seems like adding another size option is thought of as a "oh just plug it in" when in reality for a game like Karryn's Prison you need to essentially go back in and re-do everything in order to properly get the change to take effect because there are hundreds of different CGs that KP makes use of

• Angry
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes