Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Are there a Save File of Cheats to play Freeroam Mode on Hardcore by pure/almost zero sex stats (+virgin state)?

PS I still can't win the game on last Hardcore Difficulty by pure stats to get freeplay mode without timers.
I hate these f**cking "Order Points" in Standart Gameplay Mode, It ruin my roleplay.
The free roam is only available in non pure route.
If Karryn is pure (+virgin) , she gets Empress ending, where there is no free roam

nohjuan1123

Jun 10, 2021
After around 80 hours playing this game going for a virgin run and failing and restarting, i finally am at the boss of level 5.

Thing is, i'm not sure i have enough stats to beat it, i have around 86 strenght, 72 agility, 60 dexterity, 76 mind. Slut level 168. 4th halberd general upgrade, 3rd halberd offensive upgrade, max warden outfit upgrade. I've been really struggling getting my desires in check, too many enemies in this last fight, the fight gets out of control easily... should i buy more halberd offensive upgrades, i'm already level 50 so not much room for stat growth anymore. This last fight is being pretty much a coin flip and the odds are definitely stacked against me! I haven't even reached the boss yet cause i'm losing to the 4 or 5 waves of goons that comes before him.

I alt+F4 around 8 times already in this last fight, i WANT to beat this game!!! Any tips? Farming money now that the prison can get riots in all 4 levels is such a pain...
Hi there, I usually don't post here but I think you made your run harder than you intended. You have way too high stat spread. If you're going combat, you usually build up only one specific combat tree (STR/DEX/AGI), otherwise your stats will spread out and you will deal way too low damage where it counts.

You could technically still win this run, but it will be a coin toss.

My first Holy Empress run was a dex mind (mind obviously to keep desires low), and it had dex at high 150, strength and agi was at 20 at most.

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017

Dev Update
"Even if you install the Magical Breasts DLC, there is a high chance that you will encounter problems while playing the game."
:FacePalm:

TLDR: this dlc isn't coming soon and when it does it will break the game

Also LOOK KARRYN STATUE
didn't know gyaru karryn was a thing

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Are there a Save File of Cheats to play Freeroam Mode on Hardcore by pure/almost zero sex stats (+virgin state)?

PS I still can't win the game on last Hardcore Difficulty by pure stats to get freeplay mode without timers.
I hate these f**cking "Order Points" in Standart Gameplay Mode, It ruin my roleplay.
If you play a "pure" route-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
The free roam is only available in non pure route.
If Karryn is pure (+virgin) , she gets Empress ending, where there is no free roam
:< So sad!
Okay, is there any way (hack or mod) to get neverending Order Points? :'D
PS I wanna made my own freeroam play mode then :'D

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018

Dev Update
"Even if you install the Magical Breasts DLC, there is a high chance that you will encounter problems while playing the game."
:FacePalm:

TLDR: this dlc isn't coming soon and when it does it will break the game

Also LOOK KARRYN STATUE
Peak disappointment update : tease us with dark skin (will never be in-game) and HUGE nips while never planning to give us what we want

vevelion

May 2, 2022
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.85 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
plase update to .87 version ^^

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Alright lil buddy, since i know you won't go back to page 3000+ and read it.

So basically when they were in the process of making BIG HOOKER Karryn for the DLC, the artist had lots and lots of things to redraw, since having smaller honkers meant that the screen was less OCCUPIED. The artist could use the pre existing template of Karryn without honkers and throw on the small boobies into that template HOWEVER due to the big honkers being literally big.

The artist had to redraw everything and now the dev which is Rem has to code in the big ol honker ba donkers which normally means that they'll be problems running the game. What problems? I quite frankly cannot say since i'm not familiar with the code but perhaps someone more knowledgeable from me can give their input into this.

- Some random lurker
How tasty are them boots since you lick them so much?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The CC mod gives you unlimated points methinks. Edit: I'm thinking of edict points.
I'm afraid I couldn't say. I downloaded my version of Karryn's Prison about February, and the mod is the same. I've decided to wait for the last big update and the subsquiant update for the mod since I learned of the latest DLC.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes