DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Having some issues. I put the mods on the newest steam build and I'm getting a weird error that says Unexpected Error Cannot Read Property 'AnimatedSprite' of Undefined. Anyone know what's wrong?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Having some issues. I put the mods on the newest steam build and I'm getting a weird error that says Unexpected Error Cannot Read Property 'AnimatedSprite' of Undefined. Anyone know what's wrong?
You're expecting a bunch of mods that haven't been updated for a long time to work on a brand new Beta build? Unlikely.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
So the base game has turned into the beta. Even if I did nothing to download the P cup DLC?

Good lord.... do like, any of you read the thread? The P-Cup dlc is in beta, not the game. It's not even 1-2 pages back.

Oh sorry, 4 pages back: RPGM - Completed - Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.64 + DLCs] [Remtairy] | F95zone :

"P-Cup Beta just went live boyos."

That took me less than 3 minutes to find.

Also mods have to be updated everytime there's a new build/version of a game to match it, mods always break with new updates.

Last edited:

SonicThanatos

May 13, 2024
Good lord.... do like, any of you read the thread? The P-Cup dlc is in beta, not the game. It's not even 1-2 pages back.

Oh sorry, 4 pages back: RPGM - Completed - Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.64 + DLCs] [Remtairy] | F95zone :

"P-Cup Beta just went live boyos."

That took me less than 3 minutes to find.

Been in the process of reading threw and I am still confused at why I am getting prompted to reload as soon as I launch the game. I have disabled all Mods. trying to get a screen shot of the error now but having issues resembling where I routed my "print screen" button to the right folder.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Been in the process of reading threw and I am still confused at why I am getting prompted to reload as soon as I launch the game. I have disabled all Mods. trying to get a screen shot of the error now but having issues resembling where I routed my "print screen" button to the right folder.

Well, the game's been done for awhile now, the base game that is. There's been 2 dlcs since then, now we're at the most recent dlc, and this is a beta test phase for the p cup dlc.

Betas are janky and break alot, best you can do is be patient, until it's fixed. I think there's already been tons of updates to fix different things, sometimes when you fix one thing it breaks another.

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
I'm really surprised how many bugs this beta have, not even alphas so buggy. And the majority of bugs are from incorrect link to images, like instead of p-cup one it trying to load normal one and stop itself. Like... how you ever do this? you can just manually replace/add links in code or ever make AI do it in 1 minute if you have proper file naming.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Someone's gotta say it :unsure:

Until the mods get updated to work with both the latest build of the base game (1.3.0.*) and the release version of the P-Cup DLC when it's ready, anyone playing with mods shouldn't update past 1.2.9.87

Also, the Steam version doesn't force the use of Steam to run the game like most usually do, so copy the game elsewhere so that your modded setup doesn't break because of updates.

For those who own the game on Steam, I've attached a Depot Downloader scriptset that I made and used to downgrade to 1.2.9.66 (related manifest ID's just need to be changed in Config/settings.cfg for other older versions.

DepotDownloader_KP.zip

Be sure to read the readme before use.

Note: Only for Windows systems.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Someone's gotta say it :unsure:

Until the mods get updated to work with both the latest build of the base game (1.3.0.*) and the release version of the P-Cup DLC when it's ready, anyone playing with mods shouldn't update past 1.2.9.87

Also, the Steam version doesn't force the use of Steam to run the game like most usually do, so copy the game elsewhere so that your modded setup doesn't break because of updates.

For those who own the game on Steam, I've attached a Depot Downloader scriptset that I made and used to downgrade to 1.2.9.66 (related manifest ID's just need to be changed in Config/settings.cfg for other older versions.

DepotDownloader_KP.zip

Be sure to read the readme before use.

Note: Only for Windows systems.
Thanks for the script.
That warning is useless though.
People who read before posting most likely already know about it, they don't need to be warned.
People who don't read will never see your warning anyway, even if you write it in italic, red and with a bigger font size.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the script.
Your welcome.

That warning is useless though.
People who read before posting most likely already know about it, they don't need to be warned.
People who don't read will never see your warning anyway, even if you write it in italic, red and with a bigger font size.
The warning isn't for the people who most likely already know and don't need to be warned.
It's for the people who do read but don't already know.

Even if someone doesn't read the post itself, they will still notice the warning if it's big (even if they don't bother reading it)

Therefore, the warning isn't useless when it informs those that don't already know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sarojin

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Good for you if you like gigantic breasts. I don't like them. I like thicc but if something goes unrealistically big I lose my interest in it. From my point of view her default tits are already huge as it is, if they get any bigger they are bordering a point where I won't be able to see karryn in the game.
View attachment 2983847
I don't know what is the point of having Breasts.png as player "character" when I could instead get a nurse dlc or a teacher dlc with unique gameplay mechanics, clothes etc.
Good news for you is that it looks like the new Descension Modes are included in a free patch. Tried one of them out today and seems like they will increase replayability if you like challenge modes

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes