SonicThanatos

May 13, 2024
I do not recommend playing if it is not to look for errors and bugs and report them on discord,the game already have 23 updates but remember that you always need the latest version and they go for 1.3.0.23 also has to be a clean game without any type of mod.

and they are all micro updates instead of a big one that fixes everything
I have tried getting on the discord but every time I try from many different sources it just gives me an oops when I try to accept the "invite". Can you or some one else help me with this?

deem

Aug 10, 2016
Decension runs are like challenge runs, but instead of locking you out of your titles they drastically change how the game works. Just beating the game on any difficulty in any way unlocks this.

Decension runs have a unique effect and carryover effect. Unique effects only work when you're doing that run, while carryover effects, well, carry over when you beat that run and choose another decension. below are the effects for each one as well as new accesories and titles. They can also be done on any diffculty, but only warden and prisoner award you with titles.

When you start one, it shows up in the edict menu like this
View attachment 3976784
Keep in mind i didn't beat these. Just played through it a bit and got them through save cheating them in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
roguelite hentai games, what a future

Reactions: yitohi1119

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Someone who can help me. Who can give me a simple explanation, a video or something so I can install the mods, especially the pregnancy one. Or someone who has them installed who can send me their game?

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone have any specifics on what the Descension Modes are from the beta?
Descending Modes seem to be live on steam bro. At least it was there when I tried yesterday.

Looks like an additional challenge mode you can start after beating the game once.
Eachnmode has a different "scenario" which gives Karryn and the enemies different buffs/debuffs that will change the way you play. Looks like tehre are 5 modes in all. And each mode has active and carry over effects. So after beating 1 descension mode you can start the next but will carry over certain effects from the one you've already beaten. I guess the goal is beat all descension modes eventually.

Hope that helps. It's what I gathered from my approximately 5 min of checking.

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
I played all day yesterday and found only one bug, a hole in the wall. What the hell is in the comments above?
(Joiplay without mode)
I haven't played much of the new scenarios, is that the problem?
What hole in the wall? Did they implement the classic trapped in a hole scenario?

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes