Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Man I made 332 posts including this one in 7 years, never ask/beg for stuff, and i deleted my previous posts agreeing it is useless fodder. When I ask, I ask for a reason. Would be nice if people would stop telling others every 5 seconds to use the search button, it's not always the answer.

And Aemilla gave me the answer, discord only (which was literally my question) or purchase.

I didn't single you out dude, it's frustrating because it's tons of people in not just this thread but almost every thread you find this behavior happening. People just literally expect help, don't put any effort in most of the time first, that's the issue. Sometimes it will quell for awhile, but then the coomer brainrot kicks in and people want the stuff bad lol.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Can literally go to page 1005 (what I always do) and there is always a post with the latest update (1.3.0.10 in this case).
Problem is the mini patches after that, unavailable here, search function useless.
I've found tons of stuff with the search feature, it's not useless, you just have to type in the right word/s. I try my best to not bother people if I have an issue, I try everything I can to fix it myself. It's only when I get really stumped do I wind up posting asking for help.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I've found tons of stuff with the search feature, it's not useless, you just have to type in the right word/s. I try my best to not bother people if I have an issue, I try everything I can to fix it myself. It's only when I get really stumped do I wind up posting asking for help.
Meant useless in this case with the mini patches lol.
And I even googled btw to no avail :ROFLMAO:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Meant useless in this case with the mini patches lol.
And I even googled btw to no avail :ROFLMAO:
Best advice I can offer with this is just to be patient, tons of bugs and the p cup dlc beta stuff is going to be getting constant bug fix updates. It's in beta for a reason, it's mostly for testing purposes, I'm sure the release will have some bugs afterwords.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Best advice I can offer with this is just to be patient, tons of bugs and the p cup dlc beta stuff is going to be getting constant bug fix updates. It's in beta for a reason, it's mostly for testing purposes, I'm sure the release will have some bugs afterwords.
Me being patient :sneaky:
losing-patience-peter-strahm.gif

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I see comments about P Cup beta DLC but none of the links have that version. It looks like it's out on Subscribestar but I'm not subscribed to anything. I have the game on Steam but it doesn't look like that version is updated either. Do we have access to it yet or do we need to be patient?

Reactions: Iggybousse

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It's going to be a little while longer if we were to be honest with ourselves. Consider some of the delays and difficulties to release what (on the surface) seemed like little more than a re-skin, then the time it'll take to update the mods? We could potentially be looking at it being ready to play without disruption, about christmas.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
It's going to be a little while longer if we were to be honest with ourselves. Consider some of the delays and difficulties to release what (on the surface) seemed like little more than a re-skin, then the time it'll take to update the mods? We could potentially be looking at it being ready to play without disruption, about christmas.
Been seeing people posting playing the latest version, a share would be nice if they can.
And yeh, hence the no patience part, Christmas is 4 months away.

Also 99 percent sure he released it in this state because he promised by the end of the month and didn't want to anger his subscribers.
Now they are happy I guess xD.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Tried Failed state and Warden quest, it a bit disappointing? failed state drop such insane amount of money that it absolute face roll, easier then secretary, just need edict points. Warden quest give rng enemies, and they not balanced, get 50 lvl yeti on 1st encounter that you can't ever scratch and he oneshot you is normal. Was expecting to actually use titjob not on last floors with this rng enemies, but they just thrown into you without any thought forcing you into slut run. P-cup is not so good and bugged as hell also, based on pose tits looks from good to complete disaster, many poses crash your game, mostly the one with cum, if base poses have proper file naming, further ones simply have wrong file name, like game wanna address orc_pboobs_cum3.png and instead it orc_pboob_cum3.png, there is like 50 of such amateur errors in beta just in pngs. Also not fun of such nipples, on some poses they look bigger then inmates dicks lol.
You mixed up the challenges in your description. Think you meant "warden quest drops insane money" and "failed state gives you random enemies". Tried failed state myself and it's both hilarious and bullshit that a fucking slime pops up on the first enemy. Random enemies is fun but can't imagine trying to beat this one on even warden. Gonna try to beat all of the decensions without cheats on warden when the full version releases. I never liked that the challenge runs lock you out using other titles.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
What people should do after using the search function is to also use this little function in all threads on this website:
1724963848800.png
Which lets you save the source of aid that has helped many like so:
1724963954672.png
That said, the worst offending posts are indeed the ones that add to thread post count pollution in a thread without knowing how to recycle (usually, this means actually reading the whole thread, but if it gets harder to do, don't start by asking others to search for you, as it adds to the cycle of thread pollution). Use the search function, save the helpful posts, share it once and move on. Not everything will be in the OP, but always read the OP anyway.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
can we talk about what mods we wish to get when the dlc finally release
The return of custom hue shifts for skin, hair and eyes would be nice to see return in CC Mod. It was pushed aside due to the many updates that broke that support, but they might bring it back, once the game stops getting major updates.

Jan 18, 2019
can we talk about what mods we wish to get when the dlc finally release
What Purple_Heart said, personally i don't see anyone making anything more complicated than reskins, because goddamn, that would be a lot of unpaid work, tho i've seen that some guy in the discord server is making a harder difficulty mod, could be cool if more people made their version of KP.

hoppet7000

Dec 6, 2020
I didn't single you out dude, it's frustrating because it's tons of people in not just this thread but almost every thread you find this behavior happening. People just literally expect help, don't put any effort in most of the time first, that's the issue. Sometimes it will quell for awhile, but then the coomer brainrot kicks in and people want the stuff bad lol.
Here is a curve search

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes