Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Hey guts, regarding the new Descension Mode, Can anyone explain the effect of 'A different Mindset' descension mode. It said "Karyn will be naked in most situations' and her sprite changed into the naked version but the main image as well as her pic in battle remained clothed. Then after 2 fights her sprite changed back into a clothed version as well.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
So all the links are up to 1.3.0.10. Keep seeing versions the last few pages up to 1.3.0.23?

Am I missing something or is it Discord only?

Last edited:

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
Tried Failed state and Warden quest, it a bit disappointing? failed state drop such insane amount of money that it absolute face roll, easier then secretary, just need edict points. Warden quest give rng enemies, and they not balanced, get 50 lvl yeti on 1st encounter that you can't ever scratch and he oneshot you is normal. Was expecting to actually use titjob not on last floors with this rng enemies, but they just thrown into you without any thought forcing you into slut run. P-cup is not so good and bugged as hell also, based on pose tits looks from good to complete disaster, many poses crash your game, mostly the one with cum, if base poses have proper file naming, further ones simply have wrong file name, like game wanna address orc_pboobs_cum3.png and instead it orc_pboob_cum3.png, there is like 50 of such amateur errors in beta just in pngs. Also not fun of such nipples, on some poses they look bigger then inmates dicks lol.

cerega93

Jun 17, 2018
You are making a fool out of yourself, both our questions were valid. Search function is useless for this, all the possible answers were on the last few pages, which weren't found obviously.
SO NEXT TIME, just shut up or help out instead of being a smartass. you literally are doing nobody a favor except for boasting that giant ego of yours.
Don't worry man, i think he's just trolling, don't need to feed him more.

Reactions: Iggybousse

Aemilia

Jul 21, 2017
I think you both need to stop and grow up.

Iggybousse, new mini patches are being pushed out for all the little updates and fixes going on that is being found on the main games discord, so I would either wait for the main page here to be updated with a more solid version or go purchase.

Negroidprime, you know better than this, everyone knows you can be an frequent ass in this place and have been warned about attacking people before, your pushing it.
At the very least the both of you have broken 2 if not 3 rules. Continue and I will report you both. So cease the immaturity please.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
The heck are you guys fighting for anyways?
(slurps slushie(strawberry-blueberry))+(stops eating popcorn)
also gosh darn it: a voice of reason ruining 2 people getting kicked off, a little more and you could have gotten em, aemilla.

Reactions: Aemilia

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
What's ironic, is that by not doing your own research and doing the bare minimum, you're adding to the post count, and making it harder to use the search feature. Instead of say 5-10 instances of words popping up, because the same question's asked on various things several times, you instead get 50+ useless comments begging/asking for stuff.

Didn't even use the search feature for this, just went back 10-15 pages+:

RPGM - Completed - Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.64 + DLCs] [Remtairy] | F95zone

P-Cup dlc stuff starts at post #41,248 which is page 2063

Last edited:

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
What's ironic, is that by not doing your own research and doing the bare minimum, you're adding to the post count, and making it harder to use the search feature. Instead of say 5-10 instances of words popping up, because the same question's asked on various things several times, you instead get 50+ useless comments begging/asking for stuff.
Man I made 332 posts including this one in 7 years, never ask/beg for stuff, and i deleted my previous posts agreeing it is useless fodder. When I ask, I ask for a reason. Would be nice if people would stop telling others every 5 seconds to use the search button, it's not always the answer.

And Aemilla gave me the answer, discord only (which was literally my question) or purchase.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes