RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
how did you do that? teach me please, i have played this game, but never have been this action. -_- i'm so bad
Get a Goblin visitor in Receptionist Job once your notoriety level is high enough and have fun.

Goblins In Reception mod makes it easier as you will only get Goblins as visitors.
(I haven't tested that mod in a long time, so it may no longer work.)
Screenshot.png

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
How to make big money in karryn prison? And what is the best job?
Workshop and its upgrade is a really good way to make money early on. choosing all the ones that lower expense (though careful of the negatives like negative control) and also picking the 2nd or 3rd option for nerd problem and 3rd option for thug problem. Stripper is the best in terms of money and time. The shop is another source of passive income, but it buffs inmate/guard stats so up to you.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
This one specifily you can fix by simply moving the imgs over from a previous version. Something I did since I made the P-Cup a different folder. All 3 panty bushy variants.

Played for a couple hours yesterday and can confirm its buggy. Doing normal content/combat is completely fine however day end defeat scenarios all seem to have common errors and some of the jobs have rare errors. Like Bar worked fine till she got drunk enough to be put on the table. Toilet error'd out almost immediately.

Reactions: alexve93

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
orc titfuck also causes a crash - missing image -

edit- another crash this time with goblin titfuck

prob best to try and avoid letting them near her tits

Last edited:

alexve93

Jan 15, 2024
This one specifily you can fix by simply moving the imgs over from a previous version. Something I did since I made the P-Cup a different folder. All 3 panty bushy variants.

Played for a couple hours yesterday and can confirm its buggy. Doing normal content/combat is completely fine however day end defeat scenarios all seem to have common errors and some of the jobs have rare errors. Like Bar worked fine till she got drunk enough to be put on the table. Toilet error'd out almost immediately.
don't worry. so easy i can rename file and reload. just in toliet i can't haha but it's take a long time to rename something.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes