danadana

Aug 5, 2023
go to the discord and you will see them, they are posting them
The bad thing for those who do not have the game purchased is that he is fixing them as part of the errors in steam updates so you will not be playing for a while since he is updating the game every half hour and it is suicidal for an uploader to upload a new version every time they update, so until there is a more or less stable version, nothing

exaltu

Jun 17, 2017
go to the discord and you will see them, they are posting them
The bad thing for those who do not have the game purchased is that he is fixing them as part of the errors in steam updates so you will not be playing for a while since he is updating the game every half hour
from what im seeing on the discord, it looks a bit more like an alpha...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
from what im seeing on the discord, it looks a bit more like an alpha...
That's why I say that it doesn't matter if you have it, you won't be able to play, it's best to wait for a stable version after they fix the bugs and the ones left to look for.

I mean the goal of a beta is to look for bugs while you play, :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: exaltu

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Honestly sounds about right. Dont blame people for not bothering to update every 5 seconds these micro updates. Hey at least we finally have confirmation it exists.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
On the brightside rem still working at the game
or a maskirovka

There's literally no changes into the game beside sprites.png, its been living on a prayer with noodle codes and withstood every gangbang for the last 6 years, an updated pair of comically large boobs arent supposed to break it now.

It's not uncommon for game devs to deliberately release bugs into the wild and play pokemon themselves, to keep the paycheck flowing.

Spqowkd1

Mar 29, 2020
ha kinda funny the paizuri positions are giving errors the most. But when the DLC is out on steam I am 100% buying it, those tits look amazing
kinda didn't wanna bother with downloading bc its just booba size but if you say its amazing, im gonna check it out lol
edit: pretty damn good ngl:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: floran

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
kinda didn't wanna bother with downloading bc its just booba size but if you say its amazing, im gonna check it out lol
edit: pretty damn good ngl:KEK:
Of the choices, I personally prefer the H-Cups.

Still, doesn't hurt to have all of the DLC for compatibility with mods that will most likely require them.

After all, the wait for the new DLC is apparently the biggest reason a lot of the mods and ImagePacks aren't being updated yet.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I'm at floor 4 of the new update and it just clicked that basically no content got added other then her tit's and AI face now I wonder why it took so long

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.3.0.10 FULL - Download: ( )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PIXELDRAIN (Latest Build)
PIXELDRAIN (Old Build - Original CGs)

Note: Dummy Steam Loader is no longer required.
Game should no longer crash at startup for pirates/alts if Steam is running.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
(Replacement of )
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.3.0.10 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

(P-Cup DLC BETA Not Included - Download it separately from this post)

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes