Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
"Dear diary.
I write this as i enter this stupid prison for stupid accusations. I thought i doomed to rot in this prison forever.

But today arrived new warden with huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers.

In short her bossoms are massive, fucking mommy milkers.

Yours truly,
Prisoner #6969 Sme Gma."

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I put every file in the respective folder, I checked twice, still no p cups option
You probably didn't install the DLC correctly on the latest build of the game.
update.png
That .11 is the number of updates that the game has had since the release of the beta I can't wait to see how this forum gets clogged because the mods don't work in the new version

Last edited:
Reactions: spblu

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Hey at least, this time Rem didn't delay even more for the beta, he did release it at end of month like said on discord x)

Tho now have to wait for beta (aka finding bugs) to end

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Wait so right now it was only beta? Is Remtairy planning to sell it as a DLC or just release it once it goes through the beta?

Also what is the new system he mentioned about?

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
What do you mean you put every file?
All you need to do is to extract the "www" folder directly in the KP's base-game directory and agree to overwrite.

Tested on both the latest build uploaded here and the latest build released on Steam.
View attachment 3972487 View attachment 3972488
Exactly that, I tried the full folder first, didn't work, I tried the individual folders later, didn't work either, that's why I'm asking.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes