Jan 31, 2018
hello,
3 questions about KP Cheat Menu:
- how to add emperor gifts?
- is there a way to forcefully add certain edicts?
- what does "flat/rate trait boost" do?

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone. I need advice from wise and experienced players. Difficulty "Prisoner" + passive "Wants to become a SL". I got to the second floor without losses. But then I ran into problems.

1. Sadism and insolence.:( It is impossible to leave the battle and lose at this difficulty level. Because of this, the Heroine is now struck by pleasure after each blow to the enemy. Therefore, She is constantly excited and frustrated.
Because of the excitement, she constantly gets an increase in desires in battle and part-time jobs. This makes my situation close to her fall.

2. (!!!) HELP!!!:poop::poop::poop: Aggression of guards.:poop::poop::poop: I think and know for sure that in this game, security is the MAIN TRAP. They are not your bros, on whom you can rely in this festering hell. And I do not pump up their characteristics in the office. BUT!

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION. ADVICE IS NEEDED. They appear at the part-time job in the bar, and then they will be in the club and in the gym, of course. I suspect that this is the beginning of the end for the heroine. Because very quickly it will grow into a full stack of guards in each battle and their level is always the same as yours or higher.
I want the guards to be my allies in this place, but their main mechanic of a hidden trap makes them the most hated part of the game for me. You can't count on them and rely on them. Because they are scoundrels and villains. hahaha))

So how do I deal with them in part-time jobs? How do I avoid them from appearing in battle and in jobs AT ALL. :eek::eek::eek: Should I kick them out right away or give them drinks? It seems to me that kicking them out of the bar also irritates them and increases aggression. How do I deal with guards in battles at their first appearances?
I feel that their first appearance in the bar, and then in battle is already the end. Now they flicker in battles. But so far one at a time and not so often. But in previous games I faced a whole stack of guards in each battle. It was terrible.

3. Because of the desire to complete the game as a pure heroine. I do not understand how to reset frustration.o_O The heroine is constantly in it. Because of this, she constantly does not get enough sleep. And I know that masturbation in the office is another huge trap of this game. What to do?

3.3 Constant growth of desires due to high pleasure and frustration. Therefore, enemies in battle begin to do anything except hit the heroine. This very quickly leads to terrifying levels of desire. I feel that this will very quickly destroy the heroine and the game will turn into what you know.

What difficulty level do you consider canonical? Which of them can be characterized as such at which "the game is as it was intended." I feel like on Warden difficulty level everything is a bit slow and boring. Plus cheat escape from battle. It's imba in my opinion.

Thank you for your attention. I'm waiting for your advice.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
P.S. Another important request. Is it possible to find out the enemy stats while in the game? Not on the internet or forums, but in the game. Maybe I need to point the mouse somewhere, but I still haven't found it. Hehe. What's their health, damage, strength, agility, etc.? Thank you. It feels like I'm playing blind.

ndsiji

Oct 19, 2022
P.S. Another important request. Is it possible to find out the enemy stats while in the game? Not on the internet or forums, but in the game. Maybe I need to point the mouse somewhere, but I still haven't found it. Hehe. What's their health, damage, strength, agility, etc.? Thank you. It feels like I'm playing blind.
You can see enemy stamina energy and pleasure with a cheat menu

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Hello everyone. I need advice from wise and experienced players. Difficulty "Prisoner" + passive "Wants to become a SL". I got to the second floor without losses. But then I ran into problems.
1. You learn what gives you sadism from passives, then avoid it. So, don't get to 100% cockiness. It's a trap but that's the fun part of KP.

2. Aggression of guards is raised by certain edicts and fighting a guard near the office entrance for quick buck. Only do that for speedruns, I would totally ignore it for your Prisoner run. And yes, they'll never be your allies. I aint sure if you actually read the descriptions of the edicts, but guards are basically former prisoners rehired as rehabilitation program of the empire. Both guards and prisoners want Karryn's booty.

The part-time job interaction doesn't matter with guard aggression.

3. Well, you suffer from frustration or masturbate. Usually the right thing is massively investing in Mind build up to reduce desires in battle, increase damage output and lots of other things. Mind is the most common build, you'll never be wrong with it. The old folk here might remember the extremely fun blowjob queen build which relies on low mind, but it got nerfed as now you can't orgasm prisoners that are not virgins in one turn.

3.3. The game puts Karryn in an irreversible loop that you can't fix at some point. Think of it as of an roguelike game. You get to carry over your titles, right?

Any difficulty is viable, but I can recommend talking to the guards in the guard room, actually reading the edicts and gitgud:cool:

And no, you can't see enemy stats. But you can learn their weaknesses and strenghts by talking to the guards and prisoners roaming around prison. It is all there;)

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023

1. Sadism and insolence.:( It is impossible to leave the battle and lose at this difficulty level. Because of this, the Heroine is now struck by pleasure after each blow to the enemy. Therefore, She is constantly excited and frustrated.
Because of the excitement, she constantly gets an increase in desires in battle and part-time jobs. This makes my situation close to her fall.

2. (!!!) HELP!!!:poop::poop::poop: Aggression of guards.:poop::poop::poop: I think and know for sure that in this game, security is the MAIN TRAP. They are not your bros, on whom you can rely in this festering hell. And I do not pump up their characteristics in the office. BUT!

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION. ADVICE IS NEEDED. They appear at the part-time job in the bar, and then they will be in the club and in the gym, of course. I suspect that this is the beginning of the end for the heroine. Because very quickly it will grow into a full stack of guards in each battle and their level is always the same as yours or higher.
I want the guards to be my allies in this place, but their main mechanic of a hidden trap makes them the most hated part of the game for me. You can't count on them and rely on them. Because they are scoundrels and villains. hahaha))

So how do I deal with them in part-time jobs? How do I avoid them from appearing in battle and in jobs AT ALL. :eek::eek::eek: Should I kick them out right away or give them drinks? It seems to me that kicking them out of the bar also irritates them and increases aggression. How do I deal with guards in battles at their first appearances?
I feel that their first appearance in the bar, and then in battle is already the end. Now they flicker in battles. But so far one at a time and not so often. But in previous games I faced a whole stack of guards in each battle. It was terrible.

3. Because of the desire to complete the game as a pure heroine. I do not understand how to reset frustration.o_O The heroine is constantly in it. Because of this, she constantly does not get enough sleep. And I know that masturbation in the office is another huge trap of this game. What to do?

3.3 Constant growth of desires due to high pleasure and frustration. Therefore, enemies in battle begin to do anything except hit the heroine. This very quickly leads to terrifying levels of desire. I feel that this will very quickly destroy the heroine and the game will turn into what you know.

What difficulty level do you consider canonical? Which of them can be characterized as such at which "the game is as it was intended." I feel like on Warden difficulty level everything is a bit slow and boring. Plus cheat escape from battle. It's imba in my opinion.

Thank you for your attention. I'm waiting for your advice.
Is this your first time playing the game? If so, don't do prisoner unless you really want to have a bad time. That difficulty is less designed to be a fun challenge and more so just to test you on your patience lol. The only rewards for completing the game on prisoner is by doing challenges and even then you can get a weaker versions of the titles by doing those challenges on warden difficulty, so you very much do not have to do prisoner. Hell you don't even need to do warden lol

So you want to complete a pure run. Here's some things to note. You need to beat the game fast. So no time to waste on side jobs or whatever (receptionist is good though, useful for getting extra control and order and increases mind stats). Get in, kick ass, get out.
Starting choices: The title that lowers edict cost > sensitive anus > sadism or another body part. This ensures that you gain passives really slowly.
Generally you want to keep control around -5 to -2 (not counting when riots happen of course as you need to deal with them as soon as it happens). On these types of runs, you'll mostly be gaining money from subsidies. Keep order between 30 and 55~60. Too low and you risk losing if all hell breaks loose, too high and you have little to no passive income.

The stats you should focus on are agility, dexterity and stamina, but the main way to get more damage is with the halbert edicts on the personal page. Always get these when you beat a level. The specific stat edicts you should prioritize

cautious stance > mind 1 > healing thoughts
This ensures you last longer in fights.
agility 1 > skewer, dexterity 1 > cleave, endurance 1 > stamina and if you have the chance endurance 2 > energy

level 1 is mostly prep. Getting stats, enacting stat edicts and lowering some cost.
When you beat level 1, enact the 2 workshop edicts. This'll nab you more money, but keep in mind you'll have to rebuild the first one when a riot on 1 happens. Next, do these 2 edicts.

Thug problem > weaken the thugs (you need to enact mess hall, hire cooks and new drug supplier to enact these.
Goblin problem > demean the goblins
This makes 2 very problematic enemies easier to handle.

Once you beat level 2, the game has a significant difficulty spike. level 3 is not a joke. Only take on one room per day, otherwise karryn will be too fatigued. Speaking of, when she reaches >25% fatigue, it's time to go to bed. Enact the middle rouge edict and upgrade your halbert again. By now you've probably unlocked the "flaunt" Skill. This one's really useful for pacifying enemies and making karryn confident which increases her stats. do not use taunt unless you're going for a high agility, counter build.

Enemies you should prioritize in fights: Nerds if angry (hella damage and knockdown) > rouges (they disarm and trip you) > Lizards > goblins (they're just really fast) > prisoner/hobo/nerds (easy to kill so less damage per round) > the rest
The first 4 can make fights hell if they stick around too long. Do not let your cock desire rise over 35. It's the benchmark for when enemies can cum on karryn and that will start to weaken her if it happens too much (first few is not too bad).

I can only say so much though. Rest is up to you. You can find other guides online too, this one just works for me.
One extra thing. Look up titles and how to unlock them. A lot of them give passive stats and perks that help out a lot on runs.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
1. Avoid using skills like Taunt. They increase Sadism and make the game in the long run harder. In very rare situations like hard bosses, you can use Flaunt. Aside from that if you masturbate, Sadism is managable.

2. Don't fight Guards outside of your office ever on Prisoner Mode. It raises Guard Aggression, makes them stronger and creates wanted Guards that can appear in normal battles.

3. Just masturbate. If your Guard Aggression is low and you have enough security, the invasion chance into your office is 0%. And while masturbating focus always on the same body part so you only get passives for that body part instead of on every single one.

3.3 While masturbating fixes this issue just in general have a high mind stat, as already mentioned. Mind is by far the best Stat in the game and it can carry even medicore builds.

Well based of the description ingame:

Secretary Mode: Mode for people that want a easy and casual experience
Warden Mode: Recommended mode for first time players
Prisoner Mode: Hardcore players that understand the games system fully

So pick yourself. Prisoner Mode is actually fairly easy, once you understand the game and all its systems. Just the question if you really want to put the work into it.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Is this your first time playing the game?
1. You learn ;)
Thank you. I guess I should have said that. This is far from my first attempt. I return to the game periodically. But I have never made a truly clean, innocent playthrough.

I appreciate your advice, but unfortunately for me, almost all of this has been known to me for a long time. And it looks more like advice in broad strokes. My mistake. I will emphasize the aspects.

1. In my previous attempts a couple of months ago, I encountered the fact that guards appeared in battle and their numbers increased terribly. At some point, suppressing riots on the first and second levels was a battle with a full stack of guards of your level and above. I mean, all the cells were filled with guards. Haha. It was deadly. And in regular battles, about the same. But mixed with criminals. And this is just a gangbang and nothing more. Even area attacks did not save. Because in the second or third round, the heroine was laid out)) Very quickly.

And that's why I came to this forum with a question. I did not fight them to get money. (The guard next to the office). And I intentionally did not pump their equipment, food and any other edicts related to aggression or their stats.

But they constantly flashed in the side jobs. And I got the impression that their service and just clashes with guards in battles on the floors also leads to an increase in their aggression. Then it's a terrifying loop immediately after you see them for the first time. Or am I really wrong and some kind of crap happened?

1.3. How dangerous are the enemies' attempts to undress the heroine? And how valuable is it really to pump the durability of clothes? How dangerous are the enemies' attempts to cum on her? I got the impression that it is really worth "mock" them so that they beat the heroine, and not do this crap?

2. Valuable advice from your answers. This is information about speed. I had suspicions that a clean passage is a fast passage. It's a bit sad. Each battle actually weakens the heroine. Each. To one degree or another.

3. I've read everything there is to read in the game and a little outside of it. But thanks for the advice))

4. Can you tell us from your experience. About the perks of the mind tree. See no evil. Speak no evil. And so on. I came across advice that they are incredibly important for a clean game. But the author did not reveal the details. And I feel that the heroine does not have enough intelligence for them, for increasing damage and fighting desires. This is too much for her poor head. What to do?

4.5 How to pump in general, what is truly purposeful? I came across the fact that the heroine still pumps strength (due to resistance to stripping), agility, dexterity and generally everything here and there. Although I only hit with strength and dexterity in battle. And I do not use agility at all. But she still gets smeared statistics. I know this will make her bad at everything when entering the fifth floor.

5. Yes. I previously spent less time on the "Halberd Enhancement" branch than I should have.

6. Unfortunately, yes. Thank you. I suspected that I can't see enemy stats. And it's really annoying to play blind. In other games, this greatly contributes to empirical understanding, for me.

But I got the impression that the game was not intended for purity and innocence. It has a completely different plot. Everything in it pushes you. Time, fights, lack of money. Perhaps an attempt to avoid perversion in a game about perversions is some kind of special perversion)))

7. Are there specific links to the "Fighter Build" guide? I appreciate your time and effort. Of course, I tried to find it myself. But all I found here and in Steam discussions were mentions and questions about what build you have, but not the guide itself.

8. How to make sure that the heroine doesn't miss. That each blow = hit and damage to the enemy. Where am I missing some point. I know that a high level of this or that desire greatly affects the aim. But what else.

Thank you very much if you read it or thank you very much if you decide to explain it all. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Klowor-Ex

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
So pick yourself.
Thanks for the info. But

1. I avoid fights with guards through the guard's dialogue near the office by the boxes. I know that this has a terrifyingly strong effect on aggression. But I want to know. Does clashing with guards in battle and serving them at a part-time job (bar, club, gym) increase their aggression?

2. If you start having fun in the office on the couch. This will lead to persistent urges for the heroine to do it in battle again and again. Even more terrifying frustration and minus the pace in battle. Or am I missing something here?

3. What do you mean by managing sadism. How and why? No joke. As far as I understand, sadism can be used to forbid enemies from finishing. Isn't that something you'll want to use very, very much?) Or how does it work? I mean what are the advantages of sadism in the game. If you know.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the info. But

1. I avoid fights with guards through the guard's dialogue near the office by the boxes. I know that this has a terrifyingly strong effect on aggression. But I want to know. Does clashing with guards in battle and serving them at a part-time job (bar, club, gym) increase their aggression?

2. If you start having fun in the office on the couch. This will lead to persistent urges for the heroine to do it in battle again and again. Even more terrifying frustration and minus the pace in battle. Or am I missing something here?

3. What do you mean by managing sadism. How and why? No joke. As far as I understand, sadism can be used to forbid enemies from finishing. Isn't that something you'll want to use very, very much?) Or how does it work?
1. No, only Edicts saying increaseing GA and fighting with the Guards outside your office increases GA

2. As long as you keep your Desires below 50 in battle, Karryn will never feel the urge to masturbate. Which is why having high willpower is important, becuase the higer your willpower the better surpressing desire works (+ Ki deals a lot more damage).

3. With a high Willpower build, you tend to one shot a lot of enemies with Ki attacks. So there is no need to worry about prisoners cumming. The issue with Sadism is, the higher your Sadism Level is, the more pleasure damage you get from attacking. So you want to avoid to get too high in Sadism Level, so you don't climax easily from just attacking. If done correctly you can play the entire game without ever climaxing from attacking. That is why you should not use Taunt for example to avoid getting unecessary Sadism levels.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
1. No, only Edicts saying increaseing GA and fighting with the Guards outside your office increases GA

2. As long as you keep your Desires below 50 in battle, Karryn will never feel the urge to masturbate. Which is why having high willpower is important, becuase the higer your willpower the better surpressing desire works (+ Ki deals a lot more damage).

3. With a high Willpower build, you tend to one shot a lot of enemies with Ki attacks. So there is no need to worry about prisoners cumming. The issue with Sadism is, the higher your Sadism Level is, the more pleasure damage you get from attacking. So you want to avoid to get too high in Sadism Level, so you don't climax easily from just attacking. If done correctly you can play the entire game without ever climaxing from attacking. That is why you should not use Taunt for example to avoid getting unecessary Sadism levels.
If you have time and desire. Tell me how to build, let's say. An invincible monster. Do I need to rush to the fifth floor or, on the contrary, do I need to form gold first? Part-time jobs. Are they dangerous or not? Why. IMHO. For a clean run, they seem quite dangerous. Any advice on the invincible Carrins is very welcome. Thank you very much.

1.3. How dangerous are the enemies' attempts to undress the heroine? And how valuable is it really to pump the durability of clothes? How dangerous are the enemies' attempts to cum on her? I got the impression that it is really worth "mock" them so that they beat the heroine, and not do this crap?

4. Can you tell us from your experience. About the perks of the mind tree. See no evil. Speak no evil. And so on. I came across advice that they are incredibly important for a clean game. But the author did not reveal the details. And I feel that the heroine does not have enough intelligence for them, for increasing damage and fighting desires. This is too much for her poor head. What to do?

4.5 How to pump in general, what is truly purposeful? I came across the fact that the heroine still pumps strength (due to resistance to stripping), agility, dexterity and generally everything here and there. Although I only hit with strength and dexterity in battle. And I do not use agility at all. But she still gets smeared statistics. I know this will make her bad at everything when entering the fifth floor.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
how does the experience accrual work. I know that you use it = you pump it up. But I tried to do this. Experimentally. I stayed with one prisoner in battle and used the mind over and over again, and spent, filled and spent. But it did not give the expected result. How is experience registered and in general pumped up, say, mind, energy, resistance.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
If you have time and desire.
Both are viable. You can go for a rush run but you can also take your time and farm a bunch of money early game.

Part-time jobs are a risk for a pure run and not really necessary. So only do the bar side-job if you really have issues with money and only do the Receptionists Side-Job if you need Order.

In terms of invinsible build, well I would say one of the easier builds is focus on Willpower, Agility and Stamina.
Willpower I already said why its strong, Agility helps you a lot With a) dodging attacks b) making sure that you always go first and c) skewer gives you multiple Hits and since everything in the game is about Stamina and its regen is % based, having high Stamina gives you a lot of tankiness.

1.3 Its relative unimportant. Especially when you have high Agi and dodge most of it. And once the uniform is in a state that one of her breasts is exposed, just fix it. Durability of clothes I have no idea how good those edicts actually are. But I get them anyway most of the time. Keep Cock Desire low and enemies won't cum on Karryn. And never use taunt. A) it gives enemies a buff b) it will get you passives over time

4. Speak no evil and see no evil can be ignored with high willpower. Those skills are more luxury. Mind tree the only must have are just the General Mind % increases and Healing Thoughts to replenish Energy to ensure you can stay in longer fights.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Both are viable. You can go for a rush run but you can also take your time and farm a bunch of money early game.
If in battle the enemy starts to stare at the heroine's chest. This adds desire to her. I can control desire with my mind. This is understandable. But when the enemy stares and especially when he strangles a boa constrictor at certain parts of the heroine's body. This gives her passives corresponding to this part of the body. How to avoid masturbation of opponents and make them enter into a fair fight?) And how not to get passives weakening the ass, chest, mouth, etc. during the battle.

How to increase the percentage of mind replenishment per turn in battle? Now 20%. Is it always like this or can you make it more? How? Or is it always 20 of the total?

In your opinion, what is more important, endurance or energy? Why?

How to upgrade charm? Is it dangerous for a clean run?

mark460

Aug 12, 2017
If you have time and desire. Tell me how to build, let's say. An invincible monster. Do I need to rush to the fifth floor or, on the contrary, do I need to form gold first? Part-time jobs. Are they dangerous or not? Why. IMHO. For a clean run, they seem quite dangerous. Any advice on the invincible Carrins is very welcome. Thank you very much.

It's quite easy to do a pure run on normal difficulty if you build agility, strength and stamina and manage to not lose any battles due to fatigue by sleeping frequently. Also take healing thoughts to counteract the energy damage caused by sadism.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Part-time jobs are a risk for a pure run and not really necessary. So only do the bar side-job if you really have issues with money and only do the Receptionists Side-Job if you need Order.
So how do the guards keep appearing in my battles? I didn't fight them for money. And he did not accept any decrees related to aggression. What? I ran into them on a side job at a bar. Then there were more of them working part-time. And then they appeared in battles.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
If in battle the enemy starts to stare at the heroine's chest. This adds desire to her. I can control desire with my mind. This is understandable. But when the enemy stares and especially when he strangles a boa constrictor at certain parts of the heroine's body. This gives her passives corresponding to this part of the body. How to avoid masturbation of opponents and make them enter into a fair fight?) And how not to get passives weakening the ass, chest, mouth, etc. during the battle.

How to increase the percentage of mind replenishment per turn in battle? Now 20%. Is it always like this or can you make it more? How? Or is it always 20 of the total?

In your opinion, what is more important, endurance or energy? Why?

How to upgrade charm? Is it dangerous for a clean run?
You can let them masturbate. It is not the end of the world. Them masturbating for the most part only gives you passives related to Karryn wanting to masturbate herself. But if you keep your desires below 50 that doesn't matter.

There are titles that increase % of Willpower recovery if you equip them. I think they were the titles you get from having high Mind Stat.

Energy. Energy is basically a lot of extra Stamina, since you can heal yourself with that + as long as you have Energy you can continue to fight. But Endurance is not bad to have, since that increases your Stamina and gives you more resistance to pleasure stuff.

Easiest way to increases Charm is to buy Accessories Items. Each Item bought increases your Charm by 1. Aside from that its basically people jerking of to you for the most part. And no having Charm is perfectly fine for a pure run.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes