Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So how do the guards keep appearing in my battles? I didn't fight them for money. And he did not accept any decrees related to aggression. What? I ran into them on a side job at a bar. Then there were more of them working part-time. And then they appeared in battles.
Guards can appear in Waitress, Strip, Gym and Glory Hole Sidejobs always. No matter what. If that happens that can lead to them becoming a Wanted Guard and therefor they then can appear in normal battles. So if you never ever want to deal with guards in battles on a new save, never fight against guards outside of your office and only do the Receptionists Sidejob.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Guards can appear in Waitress, Strip, Gym and Glory Hole Sidejobs always. No matter what. If that happens that can lead to them becoming a Wanted Guard and therefor they then can appear in normal battles. So if you never ever want to deal with guards in battles on a new save, never fight against guards outside of your office and only do the Receptionists Sidejob.
How does this mechanics work? What happens if you win the battle with such a "wanted guard"? Will he stop being wanted? Or will such a guard appear again and again until the end of the game? If there are several such guards? Will it become similar to what I encountered in one of my games. A full stack of guards at your level and above...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How does this mechanics work? What happens if you win the battle with such a "wanted guard"? Will he stop being wanted? Or will such a guard appear again and again until the end of the game? If there are several such guards? Will it become similar to what I encountered in one of my games. A full stack of guards at your level and above...
Once a Guard or a Prisoner becomes wanted, they will reappear the entire game and become stronger each time you defeat them. Wanted enemies are the enemies that have a Level to their name. So yes you can have a save where you have a bunch of Guards become wanted and have them in a lot of fights over and over again.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
He has a goldmine here, doubt his new game will be as good.
So, with any luck, he comes back realizing that.

- Adding jobs like teacher, nurse, cafeteria lady, psychologist etc...
- Floors and new enemies
- Functions as in game difficulty, revamped skill system, behavior traits, adding different wardens, outfits etc...

I mean this game has some serious possibilities.

I understand from a past post of his he was burned out with the game but man, that's life.
I work at the same company for over 10 years now, been burned out at times, just push through, always gets better.
I think something different is going on though, seeing how long it takes him with this DLC release.
If this game were mine man, I'd have oodles to add, I would've added new positions for Goblins, chances of different positions if you lose on certain floors, though I would've allowed this game to make more narrative sense given the setting that would make Patreon pee themselves in their pearl clutching pants (optional of course). There's just too much to add to be bored of making something like this be as complete as it is. But my work ethic is different.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Once a Guard or a Prisoner becomes wanted, they will reappear the entire game and become stronger each time you defeat them. Wanted enemies are the enemies that have a Level to their name. So yes you can have a save where you have a bunch of Guards become wanted and have them in a lot of fights over and over again.
He has a goldmine here, doubt his new game will be as good.
So, with any luck, he comes back realizing that.

- Adding jobs like teacher, nurse, cafeteria lady, psychologist etc...
- Floors and new enemies
- Functions as in game difficulty, revamped skill system, behavior traits, adding different wardens, outfits etc...

I mean this game has some serious possibilities.

I understand from a past post of his he was burned out with the game but man, that's life.
I work at the same company for over 10 years now, been burned out at times, just push through, always gets better.
I think something different is going on though, seeing how long it takes him with this DLC release.
He should just tell people that he's taking a break, but that would make a dent to his patreon donations, dude has no choice but edging his money makers.

BillyBobJoe1700

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the CC mod and fast cut-ins are working with the most recent version? I get two errors, one about the game version being old (I deleted everything and tried a fresh install) and an "uncaught error: header is wrong". I am using vortex and also downloaded from there and it doesn't seem to work.

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know if the CC mod and fast cut-ins are working with the most recent version? I get two errors, one about the game version being old (I deleted everything and tried a fresh install) and an "uncaught error: header is wrong". I am using vortex and also downloaded from there and it doesn't seem to work.
latest version of cc mod no longer works with the version of the game available on this site

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
can we talk about what mods we wish to get when the dlc finally release
The chads working on the cc mod are working on a birth mechanic visibly showing the babies with passives. Theyre gonna use ai to make it easier to implement. I'm hoping for mods that utilize the used areas like the basketball court, pool, classroom. We had a mod in the past that had to do with showers but it hasnt been updated in a long time. Rem needs to drop the next stable version so the mod creators can get back to cooking. I just want goth karryn back and updated and I'll be satisfied. Glad I have an old version stuffed into my steam deck that is just goth karryn and cc/kp mods.The definitive version pre P cup dlc.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
The chads working on the cc mod are working on a birth mechanic visibly showing the babies with passives. Theyre gonna use ai to make it easier to implement. I'm hoping for mods that utilize the used areas like the basketball court, pool, classroom. We had a mod in the past that had to do with showers but it hasnt been updated in a long time. Rem needs to drop the next stable version so the mod creators can get back to cooking. I just want goth karryn back and updated and I'll be satisfied. Glad I have an old version stuffed into my steam deck that is just goth karryn and cc/kp mods.The definitive version pre P cup dlc.
Here it is so it never gets memory holed. Had to go through extra steps to fish it out of my steam deck. Holy fuck I hate Linux.

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
M
I played using joyplay and an error occurred.... after I restarted it, it got stuck on the loading screen
Maldives player works better for Karyns prison.
Had the same problem that you described with Joiplay. Fully deleting and "reinstalling" solves the problem but you lose your save and additionally the problem will inevitably pop up again.

Reactions: Ren_D

naatsui

Mar 2, 2019
Hello everyone. I need advice from wise and experienced players. Difficulty "Prisoner" + passive "Wants to become a SL". I got to the second floor without losses. But then I ran into problems.

1. Sadism and insolence.:( It is impossible to leave the battle and lose at this difficulty level. Because of this, the Heroine is now struck by pleasure after each blow to the enemy. Therefore, She is constantly excited and frustrated.
Because of the excitement, she constantly gets an increase in desires in battle and part-time jobs. This makes my situation close to her fall.

2. (!!!) HELP!!!:poop::poop::poop: Aggression of guards.:poop::poop::poop: I think and know for sure that in this game, security is the MAIN TRAP. They are not your bros, on whom you can rely in this festering hell. And I do not pump up their characteristics in the office. BUT!

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION. ADVICE IS NEEDED. They appear at the part-time job in the bar, and then they will be in the club and in the gym, of course. I suspect that this is the beginning of the end for the heroine. Because very quickly it will grow into a full stack of guards in each battle and their level is always the same as yours or higher.
I want the guards to be my allies in this place, but their main mechanic of a hidden trap makes them the most hated part of the game for me. You can't count on them and rely on them. Because they are scoundrels and villains. hahaha))

So how do I deal with them in part-time jobs? How do I avoid them from appearing in battle and in jobs AT ALL. :eek::eek::eek: Should I kick them out right away or give them drinks? It seems to me that kicking them out of the bar also irritates them and increases aggression. How do I deal with guards in battles at their first appearances?
I feel that their first appearance in the bar, and then in battle is already the end. Now they flicker in battles. But so far one at a time and not so often. But in previous games I faced a whole stack of guards in each battle. It was terrible.

3. Because of the desire to complete the game as a pure heroine. I do not understand how to reset frustration.o_O The heroine is constantly in it. Because of this, she constantly does not get enough sleep. And I know that masturbation in the office is another huge trap of this game. What to do?

3.3 Constant growth of desires due to high pleasure and frustration. Therefore, enemies in battle begin to do anything except hit the heroine. This very quickly leads to terrifying levels of desire. I feel that this will very quickly destroy the heroine and the game will turn into what you know.

What difficulty level do you consider canonical? Which of them can be characterized as such at which "the game is as it was intended." I feel like on Warden difficulty level everything is a bit slow and boring. Plus cheat escape from battle. It's imba in my opinion.

Thank you for your attention. I'm waiting for your advice.
Whenever I write a Guide-ish on topics I find important, it always goes beyond 30k chars....too long to post here. I just give up.

Best I can do in short is to just Play and observe what went wrong, play again and test out what you can do to prevent that. Repeat it. Eventually you find a setup that works for you and your play style. It doesn't mean you understand the game or why it works and may not even be the correct or best/easiest way to play, but it'll get you to your goal. Also, don't follow any specific guides blindly, as you may not be able to apply it to your play style. They often just tell you their setup/play style, and some even try to sell it to you as the only way...try to focus on the "why" rather than on the "how" of guides/advices.

The typical guy who are locked in their setup/play style are usually those who post guides stating that you "MUST" do this and that, or post stuff like "you need to speed run" or "you need to specialize". Again, they are not completely wrong, but they clearly don't understand the "why" and thus cannot figure out other ways that don't include what they state as being a must or need.

Abvjack

Jul 12, 2022
M
Maldives player works better for Karyns prison.
Had the same problem that you described with Joiplay. Fully deleting and "reinstalling" solves the problem but you lose your save and additionally the problem will inevitably pop up again.
You use mod or not? When I attached image replacer it get error same as joinplah

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes