jackpeach242424

Sep 1, 2024
I wonder what Karryn's Prison v.1.3.0.33 entails? The last "updates" that have come out for the game have been CG renewals getting the art ready for the "P Cup DLC."

-On Jul/16/2024 13:48 a post made on ci-en stated that all of the CG renewals are finished; (Now that the renewal is complete, I asked them to make a new video!) is that statement i'm getting that from.

-On Aug/27/2024 20:38 another post on ci-en stated (The work on the Magic Milk DLC has been completed! … It's been 2 months since I told you!) Followed by (Sorry to keep you waiting! The real DLC is finally on the verge of completion!)
It goes on to talk about "Descendance Mode" being added to the *Demon Milk DLC*??? which I've never heard of and then talks of a *Magic Milk DLC*??? again something i've never heard of with no mention of the "P Cup DLC."

-Only Place I've seen v.1.3.0.33 on is itch. Steam and the DL site are both still v.1.2.9.86 which still was only CG renewals.

Anyone know anything more about this?

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
I wonder what Karryn's Prison v.1.3.0.33 entails? The last "updates" that have come out for the game have been CG renewals getting the art ready for the "P Cup DLC."

-On Jul/16/2024 13:48 a post made on ci-en stated that all of the CG renewals are finished; (Now that the renewal is complete, I asked them to make a new video!) is that statement i'm getting that from.

-On Aug/27/2024 20:38 another post on ci-en stated (The work on the Magic Milk DLC has been completed! … It's been 2 months since I told you!) Followed by (Sorry to keep you waiting! The real DLC is finally on the verge of completion!)
It goes on to talk about "Descendance Mode" being added to the *Demon Milk DLC*??? which I've never heard of and then talks of a *Magic Milk DLC*??? again something i've never heard of with no mention of the "P Cup DLC."

-Only Place I've seen v.1.3.0.33 on is itch. Steam and the DL site are both still v.1.2.9.86 which still was only CG renewals.

Anyone know anything more about this?
It's because you're reading a google translate of the site.
the words are: 魔乳DLC which google translates as Demon Milk or Magic Milk. But he's talking about the P-Cup DLC.
That's just how they call it in Japanese.
It's like the Stray hair DLC, in Japanese it's: 毛DLC, aka Hair DLC.
By checking the discord. the 3.0.33 and onwards patches are patches for the P-Cup DLC, they're patching it with the bugs they receive on discord.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Incorrect.

While DLsite lists it as 2.9.86, when you download it the version is actually 2.9.87

As for Steam, the latest version is 3.0.33 [have you maybe done the tricks to stop Steam from updating the game?]

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Who would win?

P-Cup DLC

Vs.

Goblin Cunnilingus Pose
Me finding the image file and fixing it so I can keep playing.

It is quite funny how at least the missing image errors are a matter of going into the folder and finding the file that has the same name but with a typo.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Someone's gotta say it :unsure:

Until the mods get updated to work with both the latest build of the base game (1.3.0.*) and the release version of the P-Cup DLC when it's ready, anyone playing with mods shouldn't update past 1.2.9.87

Also, the Steam version doesn't force the use of Steam to run the game like most usually do, so copy the game elsewhere so that your modded setup doesn't break because of updates.

For those who own the game on Steam, I've attached a Depot Downloader scriptset that I made and used to downgrade to 1.2.9.66 (related manifest ID's just need to be changed in Config/settings.cfg for other older versions.

DepotDownloader_KP.zip

Be sure to read the readme before use.

Note: Only for Windows systems.

Updates:
  • Update 1: [2 September 2024 04:35 UTC]
    • Expanded scriptset to use manifestid sets (stored in Config/manifestids/*.cfg)
    • Added manifestid set for game version 2.9.87
    • Select manifestid set to use by setting _manifestVersion in Config/settings.cfg to the filename without extension. If anyone decides to make an addon pack with all missing versions, please use the same filename scheme (basename of file should be the value of var RemGameVersion in www/js/plugins/RemtairyTextManager.js)
  • Update 2: [2 September 2024 09:06 UTC]
    • Corrected wrong manifest ID's.
I've updated my DepotDownloader scriptset with a new feature: ManifestID Sets

Included ManifestID sets:
Manifest Mode will use whichever set _manifestVersion is set for in Config/settings.cfg

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Does the itchy-o or DL versions require Steam? If not, which one(s) are up to date and have the new dlc?
None of the releases from the various stores require Steam, though they are basically the exact same files except for a few with certain variables set differently, and I think only the Steam version has the steamModsLoader script (for mods on the Steam Workshop)

itch.io is kept up-to-date mostly on par with the Steam release though.

DLsite is behind on many updates (currently is 2.9.87)

None have the new DLC yet as it is not finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Curious_Nature89

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
I've updated my DepotDownloader scriptset with a new feature: ManifestID Sets

Included ManifestID sets:
Manifest Mode will use whichever set _manifestVersion is set for in Config/settings.cfg
Conclusion of this, you better wait for them to release the version and you no longer have problems with the mods

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Conclusion of this, you better wait for them to release the version and you no longer have problems with the mods
You've missed the point.

The DepotDownloader_KP scriptset allows owners of the game on Steam to downgrade to a version of the game that works with the majority of the mods available, though older versions of the mods also have to be installed instead of the latest versions in the case of the mods that have been updated already.

Some people are completely incapable of waiting, so an older version of the game is required for playing with their selected mods.
It also makes it easy for anyone that needs it to easily install a separate copy of the game for playing modded, without Steam breaking those modded setups due to updating the game.

Also, I have no problems with the mods, due to having my modded game completely separate from the copy installed via Steam.

I merely provided a tool that allows others to get older versions that are no longer linked, provided they bought the game on Steam, and without having to use round about ways to enable the console in Steam and use commands that they may not know how to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes