May 10, 2020
That seems like an issue with your terminal application.
SteamCmd doesn't need the password to be continually entered. Doing so increases the occurrences of having to enter a Steam Guard code if that has been setup on your account.

Storing the password in the cfg is also a security concern, as it would need to be stored unencrypted. So I will not be adding such a feature.

Try running SteamCMD directly and then use the login command with your steam username and password. Once logged in, enter the quit command and proceed using the other scripts as normal.

Also: It's actually SteamCMD at that point, and it doesn't show that there was any input while the password is being entered. Normal behaviour resumes at the Steam Guard code prompt.
Thanks, that helped (y)

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
rip got bugged after installing that p cup dlc, but alrdy know rem from the mid of this game development so gonna expect some bug after the update.
just praying that the next update gonna fast n fix it.

this p cup dlc is godsend ngl, but he miss 1 more important dlc to make it better. YES the big booty dlc.
IDK that massive tiddies need somehow a lil bigger booties tomake em balance.

alrdy thinking when goblin goin cunnilingus ... he gonna spread that cheeks ... dayum

Reactions: RedAISkye

solasolas

Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone out there who can predict future know when this dlc will actually come out? I want to play the steam version to grind achievements and stuff, but I didn't buy the gym dlc and don't want to play dlcless version. So I've been waiting for the new dlc,and then the old dlc might be on sale or something.
I've been waiting for months now if it doesn't come out in the next few days I'm probably going to impulse buy and then I'll regret it so much when the new dlc comes out and the old dlc goes on sale, then I'll get depressed and then I'll die.

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
None of the releases from the various stores require Steam, though they are basically the exact same files except for a few with certain variables set differently, and I think only the Steam version has the steamModsLoader script (for mods on the Steam Workshop)

itch.io is kept up-to-date mostly on par with the Steam release though.

DLsite is behind on many updates (currently is 2.9.87)

None have the new DLC yet as it is not finished.
ggs, bought the game on DLsite before seeing that it doesn't update.
Asked on discord to see if they're going to update it, but Rem said that they'll only update Fanta and DLsite after the release of P-Cup DLC.
Does anyone feel kind enough to upload the latest version?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
rip got bugged after installing that p cup dlc, but alrdy know rem from the mid of this game development so gonna expect some bug after the update.
just praying that the next update gonna fast n fix it.

this p cup dlc is godsend ngl, but he miss 1 more important dlc to make it better. YES the big booty dlc.
IDK that massive tiddies need somehow a lil bigger booties tomake em balance.

alrdy thinking when goblin goin cunnilingus ... he gonna spread that cheeks ... dayum
Bonkers badonkadonk dlc would be perfect, paired with the mega mommy milkers dlc would just be the chefs kiss.

Reactions: spblu and cjmydog

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Bonkers badonkadonk dlc would be perfect, paired with the mega mommy milkers dlc would just be the chefs kiss.
Bruh, I don't get it.
Big ass dlc, big tits dlc, but what about rest of her body?
If they don't increase size of that too she will end up looking like a freak/abomination.
But if they increase size of rest of her body too then her tit size and ass size will end up looking same as her default size due to her new bigger body size.
Which begs the question, what was the point of all that if she is going to look same as before?

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is there a code tweak I can do to make her always fall in the position where she's on her butt and her legs are spread instead of the position where she's on her side?

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
But if they increase size of rest of her body too then her tit size and ass size will end up looking same as her default size due to her new bigger body size.
Which begs the question, what was the point of all that if she is going to look same as before?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
can someone teach me how to get the dlc gym stuff and the stray pubes? been searching in the thread can;t find it
what do you mean? you want the DLC files separate from the full game?

RedAISkye posted the full game on 1.3.0.10
if you wanted the full game, you just need to download the link with FULL in it.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.3.0.10 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN (Latest Build)
PIXELDRAIN (Old Build - Original CGs)

PIXELDRAIN (P-Cup DLC BETA v1) (Original upload)

Note: Dummy Steam Loader is no longer required.
Game should no longer crash at startup for pirates/alts if Steam is running.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
(Replacement of )
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
no need to patch anything?
No, it's the full game with both current DLC, if you want to try the BETA P-CUP, then you can also download that and put it in the main folder once extracted.
Note that it's the .10 version, I think current version is .33, but nobody had uploaded it. So there might be some already fixed bugs on .10

Reactions: Ericopa12

EVENT

Dec 7, 2017
how can I change the skin back to normal color? Please help me :confused:
(how can I turn off this option? Please share with me)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes