Helloms

Oct 23, 2020
So I know you're supposed to only attack with one stat to specialize in it, but early game, do you just have to attack with two choices? How are people stalling a turn to only attack with one of the attack types?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Bruh, I don't get it.
Big ass dlc, big tits dlc, but what about rest of her body?
If they don't increase size of that too she will end up looking like a freak/abomination.
But if they increase size of rest of her body too then her tit size and ass size will end up looking same as her default size due to her new bigger body size.
Which begs the question, what was the point of all that if she is going to look same as before?
Only thing missing would be a gigantic dick on karryn.
1725399788085.png

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
So I know you're supposed to only attack with one stat to specialize in it, but early game, do you just have to attack with two choices? How are people stalling a turn to only attack with one of the attack types?
you can buy an edict to have another option
in training, buy cautious stance (agility focus)
or defensive stance (str or dex focus)

shyguy999

Sep 17, 2019
so, my bad if this has been asked already, but has the P Cup DLC beta been getting updated since it was last posted? i just know people were saying it was super buggy on release so i'm thinking maybe they updated it or something. no clue. but anyways if so, does anyone have the most up-to-date version? thanks :)

Jul 11, 2022
so, my bad if this has been asked already, but has the P Cup DLC beta been getting updated since it was last posted? i just know people were saying it was super buggy on release so i'm thinking maybe they updated it or something. no clue. but anyways if so, does anyone have the most up-to-date version? thanks :)
I think it depends if anyone will upload since almost everyone has agreed that since it's super buggy, It becomes unplayable without having to crash every few interactions. So the next anyone will update it is probably when it's more stable.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: shyguy999

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello,

does someone knows if there is a mod or if there would ever be plan to add more scenes?
Like example ball licking (in general both battle and side jobs), in general scenes involving balls, i see very few if none of those
anal for receptionist side job (i know there is a mod to add more races other than goblin),
more inmate races among the visitors (not just the "helper behind the desk"),
some naughty scene for the barrista side job (aside the jerking mod,game over and flashing/harassment).

also is it possbile to increase the rate of virgin enemies in the game?
i saw few passive that allows that,but are very few and hard to get
Is it possibile to do that for side jobs too, especially on receptionist one?
I saw once a line that suggest one but it was so rare
is it possible to stop a sex action (if you start one) after the first ejaculation or in the middle of the act?

is there a way to make easier to start scene in certain position example losing balance?
usually karryn recover faster than the enemy could do something about it

Is there a mod for adding abs to Karryn?

Has someone ever thought of implementing an hypnosis/mind control scene in the game in some way?

Thanks for your time

Last edited:

kazralinux

May 15, 2024
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Remtairy - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.9.64 + Stray Pubes DLC+ Gym Trainer
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

OLD CG:

Extras: - Mods List - Fan Sig - Crash Fix (Dummy Steam Loader) -

Mods/Tweak Guide(s): HERE

RedAISkye As always thanks for the link

View attachment 1609269 View attachment 1609265 View attachment 1609274 View attachment 1609267 View attachment 1609273 View attachment 2722938 View attachment 1609276 View attachment 1609270 View attachment 1609271 View attachment 2722939 View attachment 1609268 View attachment 1609266 View attachment 1609275 View attachment 1609278 View attachment 907515 View attachment 1609272 View attachment 907514 View attachment 907513

AO heres my Full save, this save its almost complete bcs i reached the happy ending, still all the lewd content its unlocked and there is no galeery soo thats its the first file its in Free roam mode afther the happy ending the other two are just dump saves

Zapi

Feb 17, 2021
I played the game I downloaded from here and liked it a lot, so now I'd like to support the dev by purchasing a legitimate copy. What's the best place to do that? I noticed that it's on Steam, DLsite and Itch. I know DLsite is censored, being a Japanese website, and I'm assuming Itch takes the smallest cut of the money, but I wonder if there are other points to consider.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
I played the game I downloaded from here and liked it a lot, so now I'd like to support the dev by purchasing a legitimate copy. What's the best place to do that? I noticed that it's on Steam, DLsite and Itch. I know DLsite is censored, being a Japanese website, and I'm assuming Itch takes the smallest cut of the money, but I wonder if there are other points to consider.
I'd suggest asking in their discord since dev is active there

naatsui

Mar 2, 2019
There are more points to consider. For itch, you get the updates a bit later than Steam. You cannot download just the patch but need to redownload the whole thing and need to apply the dlc manually. You cannot download older version. I would recommend Steam.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes