negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I played the game I downloaded from here and liked it a lot, so now I'd like to support the dev by purchasing a legitimate copy. What's the best place to do that? I noticed that it's on Steam, DLsite and Itch. I know DLsite is censored, being a Japanese website, and I'm assuming Itch takes the smallest cut of the money, but I wonder if there are other points to consider.
Steam would be your best bet, especially since you can now hide games so your friends will have no idea that you're a dirty coomer like all of us.

Reactions: RollsRocker

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
AAAAAAAA
I played the game I downloaded from here and liked it a lot, so now I'd like to support the dev by purchasing a legitimate copy. What's the best place to do that? I noticed that it's on Steam, DLsite and Itch. I know DLsite is censored, being a Japanese website, and I'm assuming Itch takes the smallest cut of the money, but I wonder if there are other points to consider.
Do it on steam and show off to your friends

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
So, I´m playing with the P-Cup and I have this error in the stripper job.
View attachment 4001281
Anyone knows how to fix it?
According to someone a couple pages ago, this is caused by a typo in the filename. When this happens, go to the location of that image file, find the one that almost matches that name, correct the spelling and hit Retry. Ignore the difference in file extension.

GnomePenguin

Apr 3, 2018
Hey guys, maybe I'm just a dumbass and can't search well (which is a probable possibility), but is there any guide, on how to open up and manage the game pictures to mod them efficently? I'm thinking of trying out making a graphical mod (when we'll get a stable version of the game), and if the people already figured out the best way to do so.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, maybe I'm just a dumbass and can't search well (which is a probable possibility), but is there any guide, on how to open up and manage the game pictures to mod them efficently? I'm thinking of trying out making a graphical mod (when we'll get a stable version of the game), and if the people already figured out the best way to do so.
This is the tool you will need:-

Reactions: GnomePenguin

tntltct

Dec 1, 2019
Is there any mod help us can have masturbate fight in battle. Tries so many times but got zero.
found it:

Last edited:

vevelion

May 2, 2022
It is the latest uploaded build here but you're not missing anything. There isn't even patch-notes provided yet.

I usually wait for enough bug fixes or major update before uploading another build.
okay one more, is 1.2.6.20 your provided old build, is that the only version for working outfit mods ?

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes