May 10, 2020
I've updated my DepotDownloader scriptset with a new feature: ManifestID Sets

Included ManifestID sets:
Manifest Mode will use whichever set _manifestVersion is set for in Config/settings.cfg
Problem: login.cmd refuses to accept any text typed into it. Couldn't we just be able to put the password in the cfg file instead?

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019

naatsui

Mar 2, 2019
Is it bad that I've been looking forward for modder's a wide margin more than any offical contents for that past year?
This is completely normal. Most people view Official game developers as professional and expect a higher standard, as we paid for the product. Modders on the other hand are more seen as passionate hobbyist. There's more respect and leniency towards them, as they don't get financially compensated. We don't hold them to the same standards as we do for official developers, and often see their features as a bonus rather than something owed to us. The official developers features can become stale or predictable over time, while modders are usually more unpredictable, making their content feel more refreshing.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
what does the typo look like? if I may ask
That's not something I can really answer because the typo is not consistent across files.

Basically every time you get a "Failed to Load image" Error while playing with P-Cup you need to check the name the game is asking for, then WITHOUT CLOSING THE GAME go to the path where the image is supposed to be, and find the image by manually going through all the files using the real file name from the error as your only hint.

The good part is that the files, at least so far into my playthrough, are all there, and the PCup files are clearly labeled, hell the whole folder is clearly labeled by Breast Size, NPC, position, and even variant.

Anyway once you find the file, all you gotta do is type the name of the file without changing the format since the error asks for a PNG, ignore that since the game uses RPGM's image file format. Once you do that you hit retry and the game will resume like nothing ever happened.

Honestly all this hunt is not worth it, i do it because I am impatient and wanted to try the DLC before it's actually finished, but i'd recommend everyone else to just wait for the official release.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Problem: login.cmd refuses to accept any text typed into it. Couldn't we just be able to put the password in the cfg file instead?
That seems like an issue with your terminal application.
SteamCmd doesn't need the password to be continually entered. Doing so increases the occurrences of having to enter a Steam Guard code if that has been setup on your account.

Storing the password in the cfg is also a security concern, as it would need to be stored unencrypted. So I will not be adding such a feature.

Try running SteamCMD directly and then use the login command with your steam username and password. Once logged in, enter the quit command and proceed using the other scripts as normal.

Also: It's actually SteamCMD at that point, and it doesn't show that there was any input while the password is being entered. Normal behaviour resumes at the Steam Guard code prompt.

MistMoni_

Dec 5, 2023
i would love for this game to have a dark elf version of karryn also what cheat menu is compatible with the newest version (with new dlc included)

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes