Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Don't remember which page but I saw a pic of Karryn using toys on the couch before sleeping.
Is that in the base game or a mod?
I think its a bit of both, in the base game you need to have the toys applied to karryn by the nerd prisoners in a combat situation or find them in the bathroom stall whereas in mods with CCmod you can choose to attach certain toys to karryn in her bedroom

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
I wonder why there are so many mistakes in the names of the pictures in the game? I somehow managed to play. But I constantly have to rename something. And a little at random. Why did they mess up the file names so much? I suspect there were discrepancies between the programmers and artists. Plus the use of the H-dlc code during development. Money is not added to part-time jobs. Strange in general.

But the DLC is good. I like the heroine even more this way. I don't understand those who condemn big breasts. It's beautiful, IMHO.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
If only the devs also made Huge Ass DLC :p
I agree. Plump belly, hips))mmm. Karrins would be even better.

Actually, one person wrote very true words recently. This project is a bottomless gold mine. I play and see several possible side jobs, DLC, interactions. Content, in general. He should hire more people, expand the mod tools. But, no. But it's still better than if this game didn't exist at all.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
is their actual have gallery on this game?
Only the endless battle mode on the fifth floor. You won't be able to see the side job content. So it's still not a gallery.

In fact, unfortunately, there isn't much content. Many will disagree with me, but that's how it is. Sorry. The gallery will allow you to see and understand it very easily and quickly. It will simply reduce the excitement before the passage. I think so.

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Only the endless battle mode on the fifth floor. You won't be able to see the side job content. So it's still not a gallery.

In fact, unfortunately, there isn't much content. Many will disagree with me, but that's how it is. Sorry. The gallery will allow you to see and understand it very easily and quickly. It will simply reduce the excitement before the passage. I think so.
You can still do the side jobs in free play mode.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017

Only unculted buffoons would agree with such blasphemy. The game requires acquired taste, you dont understand because you are tasteless.

Sips 15$ grocery bought wine

• Haha
Reactions: zazazaku
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes