mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
how to makes rare enemy with colored name, show more often? in bar or in battle?
By providing better care for the inmates. After clearing level 1, don't choose the 'weaken' edicts to solve the thug and goblin problems and build up the services (food, visitation, etc.). Especially the food upgrades boost the guards and prisoners. Because many edicts are locked right now, you can only do so much without modding.

Reactions: SuryAngkara

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018
What ways are there to increase masochism? I looked through the forums but didn't find anything solid. Heard that getting defeated increases it but maybe at a slow rate (besides the passive). Any other ways?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
What ways are there to increase masochism? I looked through the forums but didn't find anything solid. Heard that getting defeated increases it but maybe at a slow rate (besides the passive). Any other ways?
Masochism has the little problem that it really takes off after Karryn becomes REALLY slutty. But that level is not reachable in the game as of now, you'll have to wait for future updates. Each of the following gainable passives raise the level by one.
A list with the requirements for each can be found here and here.
Also playing in prisoner mode gives the option to start with maso level 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So right now you can get up to maso level 8. (In the finished version at least level 17 is reachable)

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
So if I understand the game, if you have enough slut level, you can win in sex battles ? Cause I don't like the 'loosing' sex and for now i still have 0 scenes.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So if I understand the game, if you have enough slut level, you can win in sex battles ? Cause I don't like the 'loosing' sex and for now i still have 0 scenes.
You can win Sex Battles with any Slut Level. The only difference is, that at the start, you don't have any Sex Skills, so you basically just have to endure. But you can get through the game without losing once via Sex Battles.

Reactions: rammby

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, sorry. The picture for that is not in the game. (That's just an assumption from experience. I did not look into the game files.) And I don't really want to do the drawing of Karryn at the reception naked. You REALLY don't want to see that. ;)

ah, no prob, but it does show the mini karryn naked before going to bed and after 1st floor bar room defeat. i did have the mini karryn naked on the map screen in v4, but i don't remember how i did it. thanks for the effort!!

contenttoremainanon

Sep 7, 2018
How do I earn natural charm levels? As in, not by buying accessories or getting certain passives but rather after a battle or an activity.
I want to reach Charm 34 for the Flaunting ability but I have no idea how I'm going to do that.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
How do I earn natural charm levels? As in, not by buying accessories or getting certain passives but rather after a battle or an activity.
I want to reach Charm 34 for the Flaunting ability but I have no idea how I'm going to do that.
IIRC, if enemies start jacking off to you then your charm increases, but due to the current lv 24 limit, if you already hit lv 24 you can't increase anymore stats naturally for the time being.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Now that we're into V0.5, I sure wonder if we'll ever get a variety of Bad Endings to unlock since the only official way to 'end' the game right now is to sleep in your bed for multiple days or lose sooooo many times that you'll go below 0 Control.

The game is good on its own merits, but I don't know if I can power through Stage 3 / 4 / Any future stage to come if the only content we'll get to see is the Bar Rape scene every time we lose a fight.

The new content we got with V0.5 was alright, that being said. I don't think the Reception minigame is particularly fun or interesting, but I agree with everyone else that any content is better than no content.

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
since the game seems to pull heavily from kangokujima i would recon the ending will be karryn staying with the main bad guy as sex slave for whole prison
ps. its a good read

Reactions: Yukihirou

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
since the game seems to pull heavily from kangokujima i would recon the ending will be karryn staying with the main bad guy as sex slave for whole prison
ps. its a good read
Kinda disagree. In the game it is about MC giving into her own Desires (or not) without ever being raped or anything else she doesn't want to and slowly getting Corrupted. In the Comic it starts with Rape and the focus is about Mind-Break and not Corruption. But that's just how I see it.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
See here: #1,639
Nothing changed in that regard in v0.5.
NOTE: You lose 0.1 charm per passive(= slut lvl). So best to get the skill early if you want to play slutty.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Guys, I fucked up. I tried to edit my best save to raise my order, and now I can't even load the file. I didn't make a backup. What do i do?
You can learn from that mistake? If you're playing on easiest difficulty, that means you can save freely, sort of. You make two saves, one is actual backup, another is a trap for autosave system. Whenever you decide to tinker with the save file, you do the same thing, make two saves and edit the second one.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Are there plans for a pregnancy system like Meltys? I can't find anything in the thread confirming. I really like the scenes so far - would like to see consequences for some of the stuff like Creampies

Reactions: odynson and Kredi
4.60 star(s) 398 Votes