madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is it just me, or is it impossible to do receptionist job "well" (especially compared to the bar job)?
Reception service is much easier than Bar, unless you really want to process as much paperwork as you can. You're only being harrassed by goblins and perverted customers, who are nevertheless waiting in an orderly line for their turn. Bar service can easily turn to chaos with a full house and every inmate taking turns slapping, groping and kissing Karryn before she has a chance to ask what they'd like to drink.

Anyway, paper pushing is not what this job is about. You only need to arrange just a couple of visitations to restore a bit of order. The bulk of the job involves getting fucked by goblins behind the desk and perverting male visitors, so eventually every one of them comes to get a blowjob or handjob, not to visit their imprisoned loved ones.

Just let the goblins undress her lower clothes as soon as they can and let them fuck her. The more customers notice their shenanigans, the more shocked they'll be at first (exclamation mark) and eventually they will turn hentai (three pink 'dildoes') and instead of asking for paperwork, they'll be asking for kisses, boob touches, handjobs and finally blowjobs. Obviously, this works only on males, so the best strategy is to concentrate on proper reception service with female visitors, while constantly corrupting the guys.

When processing paperwork, take note of the numbers next to paper symbols on your customers. 1 means it will take around a minute to process the papers, 2 two minutes, and so on. You may fast track these clients whose papers are the fastest to work through and send them to next available booth. One successful visitation = 1 order point restored, so if you have a daily control decay of -3, there is no point processing lots of clients, although it is possible. As your secretary reputation raises and you have all four visitation booths, you'll be able to satisfy all your visitors and goblins and finish your shifts early. Just take your time and enjoy the office buggery.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I follow the video to until around 0:26 where "RPG-Maker Project loaded..." does not appear when I open the folder. I waited for 10 mins to 1 hours and it hasn't pop up. I also double check the current version of Java and it is current Java. What did i do wrong?
Did you use Oracle JDK? Because the tool worked neither with Amazon Corretto nor with OpenJDK. You can check the issue by trying to run it using console (in Readme explained).

I had to download Oracle JDK and install it, to run the tool.

I tend to just let goblins do their thing, because Karryn's a slut because apparently taking off your clothes is a larger stamina hit than getting fucked in the ass, so if you keep fixing them you'll keep getting them messed up which is costly, as is trying to chase goblins away. Because she's a slut.
Actually, the game provides the same feeling as gambling when you are trying to whore out Karryn. You just can't stop :LOL:

FapVictor

Oct 13, 2020
the decrypter starts up for me but doesn't do anything when i try to select the directory.
Same. All decrypt options are disabled after I choose the directory game. I already watched the tutorial video installation. Anyone can help?

2021-01-06.png

kallalla

May 29, 2017
Same. All decrypt options are disabled after I choose the directory game. I already watched the tutorial video installation. Anyone can help?
As mentioned, i had to install a different java version than the one i had. The decrypter apparently doesn't work on some of the minor versions (that aren't really being supported anymore anyway) and i hadn't updated it in ages.

FapVictor

Oct 13, 2020
As mentioned, i had to install a different java version than the one i had. The decrypter apparently doesn't work on some of the minor versions (that aren't really being supported anymore anyway) and i hadn't updated it in ages.
what version? I have java 8, 9 and 10. Because I'm developer.

Jiiiiii

Apr 7, 2018
Did you use Oracle JDK? Because the tool worked neither with Amazon Corretto nor with OpenJDK. You can check the issue by trying to run it using console (in Readme explained).

I had to download Oracle JDK and install it, to run the tool.

Actually, the game provides the same feeling as gambling when you are trying to whore out Karryn. You just can't stop :LOL:
I tried to did the cmd ways
1609972687593.png
but idk if it is right or my jarfile cannot be access

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

View attachment 974307
The video does show you how... May need to change the video speed to be 1/32 of the original speed... Give me time and I will create a document. I had taking my own time to figure the instruction out a few times. Problem is that number of players have no patience :cautious: because they expect everything to be automated...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

FapVictor

Oct 13, 2020
The video does show you how... May need to change the video speed to be 1/32 of the original speed... Give me time and I will create a document. I had taking my own time to figure the instruction out a few times. Problem is that number of players have no patience :cautious: because they expect everything to be automated...

its doesnt show what java version is using in the video. I am referring this video:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
its doesnt show what java version is using in the video. I am referring this video:
I didn't create the video. I watched the video several times. Yes, it didn't tell you which version of Java, in addition it didn't say which java vendor (Rules of thumbs, usually use the biggest vendor, which would be Oracle). However most java script usually work on majority of versions. If it uses a new set of library function, then they should be using the most recent version.

However, either we learn to read the "...Readme..." file, watch the video, or both.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I follow the video to until around 0:26 where "RPG-Maker Project loaded..." does not appear when I open the folder. I waited for 10 mins to 1 hours and it hasn't pop up. I also double check the current version of Java and it is current Java. What did i do wrong?
Did you try opening the "Select RPG MV Project" to point to the root of the game folder that was extracted?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Ok I finally got it to work, I have to unistall JDK to make it to use JRE now. Thx everyone!
Good to hear that. Sometime Oracle's Java get a little glitchy between JRE and JDK. In past, we usually stack the updates on top of Java. Now we uninstall java to install the new update. Between the major version, there been some older applications that does not understand the new version's libraries. We would keep the most recent version of each major version.

I ended up creating the document with some screenshots. Since there been a number of players struggling with the video and etc. I haven't tested this game since version 5. I had skipped version 6. I only tested the PregMod installation because number of users were struggling to get it to work. Part of it seems to be JRE and JDK issues. Other part seems to be related to decrypter.

drchainchair2, here is the PDF file for installation document if needed, I do not want any credit for that installation document.

Reactions: Kira999

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
How do I change the thresholds for sex acts?
I'm currently trying to tweak my game so enemies bukkake at any desire, but don't know where this is stored in the game files.

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
How do I change the thresholds for sex acts?
I'm currently trying to tweak my game so enemies bukkake at any desire, but don't know where this is stored in the game files.
Go to your KP folder → www → js → plugins → RemtairyKarrynPassives with Notepad ++

Control + F for "Desire Requirements" and scroll till body and facial bukkake and set them to 1 [I fear 0 might break it lol]

Make sure you have deny external ejaculations to off if your Karryn is a sadistic bitch like mine.

Reactions: Cobetcknn

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Good to hear that. Sometime Oracle's Java get a little glitchy between JRE and JDK. In past, we usually stack the updates on top of Java. Now we uninstall java to install the new update. Between the major version, there been some older applications that does not understand the new version's libraries. We would keep the most recent version of each major version.

I ended up creating the document with some screenshots. Since there been a number of players struggling with the video and etc. I haven't tested this game since version 5. I had skipped version 6. I only tested the PregMod installation because number of users were struggling to get it to work. Part of it seems to be JRE and JDK issues. Other part seems to be related to decrypter.

drchainchair2, here is the PDF file for installation document if needed, I do not want any credit for that installation document.

I don't need a fucking essay on how to install this shit that nobody is going to read anyway. It's literally decrypt the game then copy the mod files in. It mentions the fucking Java problem already and how to fix it, and yet we need a "developer" to figure it out in a collaborative effort... even though I wrote it in there weeks ago. The readme is scored at an 8th grade reading level for comprehension and so many people still manage to fuck it up.

This sums up the past few pages:

> Remember, a few hours of trial and error can save you several minutes of looking at the README.

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
For anyone having performance issues: I've noticed that adding the "--force-cpu-draw" flag to chromium-args in package.json significantly improved my frame rate, especially when overlaid animations get displayed - like when you Flaunt, which used to drop the frame rate a lot. So the relevant line looks like this for me:

"chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60 --force-cpu-draw"

This might not work for everyone but it's a probably good idea in general to fiddle with chromium-args a bit if you have performance issues.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes