mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hey I tried to search but I had no luck. How do I disable pregnancy using the mod? I just wanted different colored hair.
May I perhaps suggest the readme of the mod?

As my fellow modder stated in his underappreciated work in paragraph 1, phrase 2:
Almost everything is configurable, see CC_Config.js.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At some point I just have to assume that you guys really are lazy.. ;)

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
May I perhaps suggest the readme of the mod?

As my fellow modder stated in his underappreciated work in paragraph 1, phrase 2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At some point I just have to assume that you guys really are lazy.. ;)
I did read the readme in the ccmod folder as well as the website where I downloaded it multiple times and still missed that. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my computer illterate ass lol, have a good one.

• Haha
Reactions: mamaboiii

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
There are several more masochistic passives, but haven't discovered these yet, as the concept of sadism/masochism is not that intuitive in this game. Qualifying openness to penetrative sex (except oral) as well as tit fucks and handjobs as acts of sadism is just plain wrong.
I've said it before but I'll say it again. S/M needs a massive rework. Dev seems to be working under the impression that S/M can be reduced to Sadism = Offense and Masochism = Defense, which is not really accurate.

Has anyone actually contacted the Dev about this? I'd imagine they're not eagerly reading every post in this thread.

Reactions: I'mWabbit

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I've said it before but I'll say it again. S/M needs a massive rework. Dev seems to be working under the impression that S/M can be reduced to Sadism = Offense and Masochism = Defense, which is not really accurate.

Has anyone actually contacted the Dev about this? I'd imagine they're not eagerly reading every post in this thread.
Interestingly enough, not all 'offensive' / assertive sex actions will increase Karryn's 'sadism'. You can initiate as many rimjobs and oral sex as you want.

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the standing thug sex pose. I've never seen it before until today but now the thugs just push her down like usual. More testing required.

Apr 16, 2019
As an S&M 'enthusiast', I find the S&M aspect fun but quite 'off'. I tried several runs and some searching here and here I am wants to share in case other S&M 'enthusiast' needs a bit help.

M Titles: Softcore Masochist(Have a Masochist level 6 higher than your Sadist level) & Hardcore Masochist(13 higher)
S Titles: Softcore Sadist(Have a Sadist level 5 higher than your Masochist level) & Hardcore Sadist(12 higher)

M Passives that increased M lvl: Spank Marks, Semen Enema Orgasm, Defeated Warden, Dirty Talk Orgasm, Semen Urinal, Crumbling Pride, Defeat After Defeat
not sure: Masochistic Orgasm, Perfect Butt for Spanking

S Passives that increased S lvl: Cock Hunter, Cock Punisher, Fearless
not sure: Sadistic Orgasm

note: I am trying to make a guide for myself(S&M related only) and maybe share here if my 'research' complete. Feel free to help me :D

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
M Titles: Softcore Masochist(Have a Masochist level 6 higher than your Sadist level) & Hardcore Masochist(13 higher)
S Titles: Softcore Sadist(Have a Sadist level 5 higher than your Masochist level) & Hardcore Sadist(12 higher)

M Passives that increased M lvl: Spank Marks, Semen Enema Orgasm, Defeated Warden, Dirty Talk Orgasm, Semen Urinal, Crumbling Pride, Defeat After Defeat
not sure: Masochistic Orgasm, Perfect Butt for Spanking

S Passives that increased S lvl: Cock Hunter, Cock Punisher, Fearless
not sure: Sadistic Orgasm

note: I am trying to make a guide for myself(S&M related only) and maybe share here if my 'research' complete. Feel free to help me :D
I am not sure if it is possible to obtain a difference of 6 or more between sadistic and masochistic levels without cheating or masochistic starting bonus when playing in Prison Mode. Some of the passives are contradictory if you realise what they are awarded for. One fine example is Fearless, which Karryn receives for subduing 100 prisoners. Doesn't matter if they were well and truly beaten black and blue or satisfied sexually through masochistic rimjobs for example. Thus, you will receive a masochistic passive Eats Ass Naturally as She Breathes and at the same time your successful rimjobs will add to Karryn's win statistics that will grand you the Fearless passive. I have only hit one of her foes once early in my gameplay (as I run out of possible moves) and still have this sadistic passive, although all her battles were won sexually. I even made a couple of thugs cum from excitement they got from slapping her butt! It is not possible to play this game without winning encounters with inmates to restore order, so regardless whether Karryn wins those by force or being a passive fucktoy, she will receive a sadistic level up eventually.

Other problematic sadistic passives are related to active participation in most sex act apart from rimjobs and oral sex. As I play an anal-only virgin slut run, it is not possible for me not to engage Karryn's sex partners anally, just to keep them off her pussy. In case of nerds, I just need to occupy them with something asap, so they do not impose sadistic footjobs on her. The best choice is either a masochistic rimjob or a neutral blowjob, but that's not always an option. It is so frustrating to receive sadism up just for these. Also, to make sure you receive a masochistic passive for cum enemas, you need to provide the Warden with a lot of anal sex and more often than not, high butt and cock desires are not enough for this to happen, as certain types of inmates are not interested in anal that much, so in order to maximize your chances Karryn needs to put their cocks in her butt herself, the sadistic bitch.

Increase in sadism for active titjobs and pussy sex is just as silly. Handjobs... For me, that would depend on the way that a handjob is given. If it's just an enthusiastic, happily accommodating handjob then no. However, if it involved edging and orgasm denial for the inmates, meaning bringing them close to ejaculation just to kick their erect cocks in the end, then yes - that's even two levels of sadism up. But since there is no option to disengage from a sex act in any way other than making the head sex mate cum, it is not possible to employ such a combo. Which also could be reworked to make battles more interesting by allowing Karryn to change sex positions, head partners or switch from sex to battle. Of course she would need certain passives/training to be able to do that.

grebd

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry for bad english. I dont understand how make her loose battle. I just use give up and enemy fuck her and after that victory

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry for bad english. I dont understand how make her loose battle. I just use give up and enemy fuck her and after that victory
If they all cum (more than once for some inmates like Slimes and sometimes Nerds) before Karryn runs out of energy, then the slut wins. Once she gets the Walking Talking Cock Sleeve passive (IIRC Karryn needs to have had 100 different sexual partners) she can use the Surrender skill to instantly lose all Energy; before that she can burn through it faster using actions like Revitalize, though that will get her back on her feet by restoring Stamina (though she can just Give Up again).

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The other maso raising passives I've found:

Dirty Talk Orgasm - for cumming upon hearing a lewd comment. Not sure if it has to be any comment, or a specific humiliating comment and how many orgasms like that she has to experience.

Pleasure of Being Captured - for losing on lv 3 and receiving gangbangs in the Solitary Room. Not sure how many times and not sure if you have to lose the gangbang session as well.

grebd

Apr 15, 2019
If they all cum (more than once for some inmates like Slimes and sometimes Nerds) before Karryn runs out of energy, then the slut wins. Once she gets the Walking Talking Cock Sleeve passive (IIRC Karryn needs to have had 100 different sexual partners) she can use the Surrender skill to instantly lose all Energy; before that she can burn through it faster using actions like Revitalize, though that will get her back on her feet by restoring Stamina (though she can just Give Up again).
Thank you very much

Reactions: silentreader444

grebd

Apr 15, 2019
I have another problem : I lose on purpose , but after this on 1 level scene with thugs. It always counts as win. So the only option obtain skill that will use all my energy i guess

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes