Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Sadly, i alredy pretty far on easy difficulty. I mean dont want to grind all stuff again. Well , i understood whats the problem was at least . Thanks
use the cheats in the options menu then, to make her lose energy faster

Apr 16, 2019
I am not sure if it is possible to obtain a difference of 6 or more between sadistic and masochistic levels without cheating or masochistic starting bonus when playing in Prison Mode. Some of the passives are contradictory if you realise what they are awarded for. One fine example is Fearless, which Karryn receives for subduing 100 prisoners. Doesn't matter if they were well and truly beaten black and blue or satisfied sexually through masochistic rimjobs for example. Thus, you will receive a masochistic passive Eats Ass Naturally as She Breathes and at the same time your successful rimjobs will add to Karryn's win statistics that will grand you the Fearless passive. I have only hit one of her foes once early in my gameplay (as I run out of possible moves) and still have this sadistic passive, although all her battles were won sexually. I even made a couple of thugs cum from excitement they got from slapping her butt! It is not possible to play this game without winning encounters with inmates to restore order, so regardless whether Karryn wins those by force or being a passive fucktoy, she will receive a sadistic level up eventually.

Other problematic sadistic passives are related to active participation in most sex act apart from rimjobs and oral sex. As I play an anal-only virgin slut run, it is not possible for me not to engage Karryn's sex partners anally, just to keep them off her pussy. In case of nerds, I just need to occupy them with something asap, so they do not impose sadistic footjobs on her. The best choice is either a masochistic rimjob or a neutral blowjob, but that's not always an option. It is so frustrating to receive sadism up just for these. Also, to make sure you receive a masochistic passive for cum enemas, you need to provide the Warden with a lot of anal sex and more often than not, high butt and cock desires are not enough for this to happen, as certain types of inmates are not interested in anal that much, so in order to maximize your chances Karryn needs to put their cocks in her butt herself, the sadistic bitch.

Increase in sadism for active titjobs and pussy sex is just as silly. Handjobs... For me, that would depend on the way that a handjob is given. If it's just an enthusiastic, happily accommodating handjob then no. However, if it involved edging and orgasm denial for the inmates, meaning bringing them close to ejaculation just to kick their erect cocks in the end, then yes - that's even two levels of sadism up. But since there is no option to disengage from a sex act in any way other than making the head sex mate cum, it is not possible to employ such a combo. Which also could be reworked to make battles more interesting by allowing Karryn to change sex positions, head partners or switch from sex to battle. Of course she would need certain passives/training to be able to do that.

Yeah this is why I think the S&M quite 'off', well that is why i rerun several times and now trying to make 'guide' in the first place, for me to understand what developer view on S&M. And yeah, I dont think we can get into the hardcore M yet, because it seems some passives like Fearless unavoidable.
For the titles blank-only virgin title I think that's what NG+ for, because it just makes it harder if you do it with only 1 S&M route

harouxin

Mar 5, 2018
I am currently having an issue on the newest version where whenever I try to play it, it just blackscreens. Theres no loading or anything. Just an empty black box on my screen. And its not because its just taking awhile, I've left it there for minutes and it doesn't change. Making it fullscreen or anything like that doesn't work either.
I've played on older versions of this game fine so its not my pc. Its just this newer version thats not working. I've been looking through this thread and I have yet to see an actual fix to this.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Read this on discord:
"You have to beat level one riots fifty times
And then find Tonkin behind a crate in guards room
Voilà glory hole unlocked"
does anyone knows if its true?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Read this on discord:
"You have to beat level one riots fifty times
does anyone knows if its true?
I'm not in that discord. But I'm pretty sure that conversation went probably like this..

- "Helo how unlok gloryhole?"

-"You have to beat level one riots fifty times

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not in that discord. But I'm pretty sure that conversation went probably like this..

- "Helo how unlok gloryhole?"

-"You have to beat level one riots fifty times

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fact check: Partially true
Answer: In the time that it takes a reasonably sane man to experience fifty level one riots and searching for Tonkin in every pixel present in the game, the gloryhole update will most likely drop, therefore making this method plausible for unlocking the gloryhole.

This claim was verified by independent fact checkers.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
i hacked the save file and.jason to unlock the glory hole bathroom and it crashes your game, just says loading forever and game freezes...sad but almost no content passed lvl 3 and the 2 side jobs.
My only fear is not being able to transfer my save file over to the new update because of all the time i put into my save file.

Sep 12, 2018
i hacked the save file and.jason to unlock the glory hole bathroom and it crashes your game, just says loading forever and game freezes...sad but almost no content passed lvl 3 and the 2 side jobs.
My only fear is not being able to transfer my save file over to the new update because of all the time i put into my save file.
Why when its supposed to come this week :unsure:

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Anyone playing the mod? I have an error on my save where the Pleasure hits NaN and my file becomes inaccesible.

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Personal Idea for an S&M change: Have a scenario with Karryn after the fight.

Instead of gaining things for each during combat, put it after combat. Enemies no longer flee the fight, but something like Knocked Down or Dazed. This has the same purpose in battle, but leads to a new scenario after the fight.

You can:

1. Let them scamper away (Neutral path, no S&M points gained) (What already happens in game when you defeat enemies)
2. Let them take you (Masochism route, pretty easy to see what points this gets) (Enemies will initiate in battle sex and you have to comply to their demands in terms of what they want you to do)
3. Stomp on their balls or continue to beat the shit out of them or perform sex skills, which let you be the lead and control what they have to do. (easy to tell, Sadism route)

Additionally, I would only tie Sadism to Footjob and how many times you use Cock Kick, and Masochism to Rimjob, Give Up, Open Pleasure when downed, and Surrender.

This makes it easier to get a more pure Karryn route while also giving the player more agency in developing their Karryn.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I rerun several times and now trying to make 'guide' in the first place, for me to understand what developer view on S&M.
I'd say the authors' concept of S&M (and the entire game's lewd content) is rather humoristic to say the least. They can't be serious really when Karryn says 'What an obedient cock! I'm gonna reward it now with an anal blowjob!' What should a good slave reply to that? 'Yes Mistress! I've been a bad, bad boy! Please punish my dong thoroughly by impaling yourself on it, naughty balls deep!' ? There are other funny comments like that, for example an inmate exclaiming 'How did they let such a sexual predator work as a prison Warden!?'

I don't think the sadism/masochism stats change the Warden's abilities/conduct in any significant manner, apart from bonuses that the actual S/M passives give. I don't expect the final version to have a Mistress or Slave Karryn routes. As I said many posts ago, it would be great if there were S/M specific side jobs available or battle/sex moves that would be decidedly within BDSM realm, even if only soft. The only impact play there is at the moment are butt-slaps, while nipple pinches could be considered as tit torture at a stretch (pun intended) of imagination. And yeah, the Level 3 'punishment' scene. Perhaps Lv 4 and 5 battles, enemies and sessions will be harsher and geared towards BDSM, but I don't get my hopes too high. The game is still great as it is, although the passive system and edict tree can be overwhelming at times. 'Fearless' is awarded not for subduing 100 inmates but for 100% confidence in battle, which the player will achieve even with a submissive slutty style of play.

Another M passive I found is Semen Urinal for losing 15 times on Lv2. I just need 5 more bathroom 'punishment' sessions to confirm that.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone playing the mod? I have an error on my save where the Pleasure hits NaN and my file becomes inaccesible.
Same thing is happening to me, it is rather annoying, seems that it's when you unlock the "exhibisionnist" title, the Pleasur-o-meter just glitch out, it happen sometime when you unlock it or at the end of fights/jobs when it's unlocked.

Also, it crash the game when you try to do anything sex related (fight, job, masturbate if it is available). If I remember well I had time where even sleeping would crash the game when the NaN pleasure was up... And yes, the savefiles become corrupt and can't be accessed anymore.

So, does anyone know how to fix it ? I didn't see the option to disable the exhib feature in the mod files so, I'd be happy if it could be either fixed by the mod dev (I love you tho don't hate on me mod dev-kun) or if someone already have a fix, please share :'(

grebd

Apr 15, 2019
This game really grindy. I only on level 2 , but mc still not mazoshist. Kind of slutty near slut level 200. Well still gonna try do this

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
Same thing is happening to me, it is rather annoying, seems that it's when you unlock the "exhibisionnist" title, the Pleasur-o-meter just glitch out, it happen sometime when you unlock it or at the end of fights/jobs when it's unlocked.

Also, it crash the game when you try to do anything sex related (fight, job, masturbate if it is available). If I remember well I had time where even sleeping would crash the game when the NaN pleasure was up... And yes, the savefiles become corrupt and can't be accessed anymore.

So, does anyone know how to fix it ? I didn't see the option to disable the exhib feature in the mod files so, I'd be happy if it could be either fixed by the mod dev (I love you tho don't hate on me mod dev-kun) or if someone already have a fix, please share :'(
Save file is still accessible but needs a little bit of trickery and needs autosave disabled so that other saves don't get influenced by the error. Yes, you cannot load the corrupted save, but if you load a "good" save first, load the corrupted after it - it will seem like nothing happened - and when leaving the menu, you will get back to your "bad" game and then you can try around by leaving the room and such to see if the problem gets fixed.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes