Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Good to hear that. Sometime Oracle's Java get a little glitchy between JRE and JDK. In past, we usually stack the updates on top of Java. Now we uninstall java to install the new update. Between the major version, there been some older applications that does not understand the new version's libraries. We would keep the most recent version of each major version.
I personally - for some reason - ran into NoClassDefFoundError for sun.dc.path.PathException, which is supposed to be fixed in 2019 actually for the tool though.

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
Having an issue with this. even though I put in all the tweaks correctly. She still gets dressed after Onani or sleeping.

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
can someone put up a download for the game with the preg and gyaru mods installed as i am not good enough to figure out how to instal them myself and cba

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
So I need some pointers on values to edit.
I am trying to do two things,
1 find the formula for max energy reduction upon orgasm and edit it to only lower the max by what is lost
2 negate the occurence of the bliss status which, I feel may be possible by editing the number of orgasm *5 section of the code to *0 instead, but it will be a few hours before I get back to my pc to test it

Awqweird

Jan 24, 2018
When trying to use the mod I noticed two things one using pet cock breaks that person and they stop doing actions until they either get knocked out or cum, and two at some point, I think it's caused by pregnancy but not sure, I randomly get pleasure Nan and then my file becomes unusable.

Reactions: Beats9821

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I know this question has been asked a couple of times but even searching I couldn't find a clear answer.

What are the methods for raising masochism?

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I know this question has been asked a couple of times but even searching I couldn't find a clear answer.

losing, and getting battle raped until you lose more basically. At least that's how I got most of the maso perks. Sado is the inverse, win battles and beat the crap out of them. Dick kicking also contributes to this I think

Jul 30, 2017
The game is set to disable Prisoner Mode-exclusive Passives if not in Prisoner Mode in RemtairyPrison.js in the function Game_Party.prototype.checkCharacterCreatorDifficultyExclusives (line 956 in v0.7A.k). If you want to switch difficulties but keep your passives, you could change

if(!this.hardMode()) {
on line 959 to
if(false) {

Since false will never be true, the function won't do anything anymore.

If you wanted to give yourself the passives in a save file that didn't start in Prisoner Mode (or for some reason give yourself multiple starting passives) , you could probably use a similar strategy to the "enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points" (You still will have to do the first part in order to prevent the changes from being undone):

Simply put the following in the function Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay (starts around line 1140 in v0.7A.k) after the line that says let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID); to add the Prisoner Mode passives after sleeping once (there won't be a message):

actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_TWO_BODY_ID); //Whole Body Sensitivity
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_ONANI_ID); //Masturbation Desire
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_SADO_ID); //Sadist Desire
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_MAZO_ID); //Masochist Desire

(To remove any old passives, check the mod list under "change/add sensitive body part". Speaking of which, there is no CHARA_CREATE_TWO_PETTING_ID" anymore. That is now "CHARA_CREATE_TWO_BODY_ID". )

Remember that adding the lines to teach yourself the passives is useless outside of Prisoner Mode unless you also disable the function that removes them outside of Prisoner Mode!
use setCharacterCreatorPassive instead

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
use setCharacterCreatorPassive instead
if i may ask for a better explanation i knida want the passives in normal and easy for messing around, i did quite a bit of experimenting with the code, but this is one thing i never tried, and am hoping you mean add a command using what you said as opposed to learn new skill code. Some things are best typed out for the ease of searchbar users later, but I am pretty sure I know what you mean, although not 100% certain

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

I have the following masochistic passives:

'Defeat after defeat' for losing a number of battles (not sure how many)
'Red Spank Marks' for receiving a number of butt slaps (not sure how many). Make sure you have your butt desire above 75 and encounter a lot of thugs.
'Masochistic Orgasm' for cumming several time while performing a masochistic act. At this moment the only decidedly masochistic sex act is rimming. Handjob, titjob, pussy sex and anal are considered... sadistic. Not sure if cumming while spanked or nipple pinched counts as masochistic orgasms.
'Excessive Confidence'... not sure if this is for high cockiness in battles or for losing high cockiness when defeated.
'Heart Shifting Towards Submission' for purposefully giving up / surrendering in battles.
'Eats Ass as Naturally As She Breathes' for participating in rimmings a lot. Make sure you have your mouth desire above 100 and meet a lot of guards and rogues. Once you learn how to initiate rim jobs use them at every opportunity like Karryn's on a tossed salad only diet.

There are several more masochistic passives, but haven't discovered these yet, as the concept of sadism/masochism is not that intuitive in this game. Qualifying openness to penetrative sex (except oral) as well as tit fucks and handjobs as acts of sadism is just plain wrong.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I wish there was a gallery or free-scene mode where you could set slut level, enemies / # of enemies and enemy types, and starting sex position so we could see all the scenes, how they play out etc etc
I'm keeping her a virgin at all costs. Slut level 209, never experienced a vaginal orgasm, with clit touched just a couple of times by accident.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
So I did some searching and am wondering if I am going to do a slut run if just the agility passives will be enough to go first in most situations or if i should mix it into my build.

If I should mix it what skill gives the most agility exp untweaked, without gaining too much not optimal stat exp.

I have 3 separate folders with the game in it, 1 untweaked, 1 with the pregmod and tweaks, and a backup incase tweaks break something.

I want to do it untweaked, but I will take tweak suggestions as well, for later when I just want to mess around

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes