mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
don't know it existed. I kiked one when wet and all desire at 130+ but it didn't work.
Well, there are quite some requirements to it.

It only ever works on thugs, guards, orcs and lizardmen (in v0.7). Then she has to fulfill all requirements needed for vaginal sex (meaning wet and sufficient desires and clothes) and the attacked enemy has to be erect (certain pleasure meter, indicated by blushed face). Also: The enemy has to survive!
And that only unlocks the potential for the kick counter. It actually happening depends on many different factors. As a general rule, you want the enemy to be stronger and either horny or angry (horny works better, except for orcs). Then some edicts can help, too. Guards are more successful if they have better training and stuff (i.e. aphrodisiacs, steroids, enhancements) in their food. Thugs are more successful if you chose stress relief in the thug crisis and weakening them lowers the success chance.
Note: all details can be found in the code, see spoiler below.

Now the thing that makes it difficult is that the scene requires vaginal sex to be possible. Meaning if enemies that can engage her in it by themselves (thugs, guards and lizards) and they act before she can kick, you'll end up that pose.
Thus, the two most reliable ways I've found are: focus on agility to make sure you go first or (and this is way easier) do it with orcs. Get an orc angry (massively increases success chance), keep other desires (esp. boobs) low enough to not end up in a different sex pose, raise pussy and cock desires, get wet and kick away. Two times are most often enough to get caught, if the clothes are loose enough.

And now... the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017

It only ever works on thugs, guards, orcs and lizardmen (in v0.7). Then she has to fulfill all requirements needed for vaginal sex (meaning wet and sufficient desires and clothes) and the attacked enemy has to be erect (certain pleasure meter, indicated by blushed face).
And that only unlocks the potential for the kick counter. It actually happening depends on many different factors. As a general rule, you want the enemy to be stronger and either horny or angry (horny works better, except for orcs). Then some edicts can help, too. Guards are more successful if they have better training and stuff (i.e. aphrodisiacs, steroids, enhancements) in their food. Thugs are more successful if you chose stress relief in the thug crisis and weakening them lowers the success chance.

Now the thing that makes it difficult is that the scene requires vaginal sex to be possible. Meaning if enemies that can engage her in it by themselves (thugs, guards and lizards) and they act before she can kick, you'll end up that pose.
Thus, the two most reliable ways I've found are: focus on agility to make sure you go first or (and this is way easier) do it with orcs. Get an orc angry (massively increases success chance), keep other desires (esp. boobs) low enough to not end up in a different sex pose, raise pussy and cock desires, get wet and kick away. Two times are most often enough to get caught, if the clothes are loose enough.

And now... the
thx for your reply (now I know I can do it durring fight ^^), but I was thinking of this durring bar job (because they were talking about it in the post I quote) is it the same requirement ?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
thx for your reply (now I know I can do it durring fight ^^), but I was thinking of this durring bar job (because they were talking about it in the post I quote) is it the same requirement ?
Didn't see the bar mentioned, but no, the only lewd thing in the bar is petting and the one bent over pose which ends the minigame. To get to the sex pose you only need to fullfill any of the requirements for sex actions (in the bar pose) and being at least tipsy. This means handjob, blowjob, vag, anal.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You cant.
Of course you can. After losing a battle on lv 2, the men take Karryn to the bathroom where they use her as semen urinal after which she spends a night there. After 5 or so such sessions, she earns a passive Human Urinal, which improves her sleep quality in this room.

Apart from her own office, she can spend nights in Guards stations in non-subjugated levels, as well as lv 1 Bar Storage and Lv3 Solitary Confinement Room after defeat on on a relevant level. Repeated defeats and nights spent in 'punishment' rooms eventually improve sleep quality there. She will also be slowly shifting her opinion about these places, from indignation, through reluctant acceptance to sheer enjoyment.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Of course you can. After losing a battle on lv 2, the men take Karryn to the bathroom where they use her as semen urinal after which she spends a night there. After 5 or so such sessions, she earns a passive Human Urinal, which improves her sleep quality in this room.

Apart from her own office, she can spend nights in Guards stations in non-subjugated levels, as well as lv 1 Bar Storage and Lv3 Solitary Confinement Room after defeat on on a relevant level. Repeated defeats and nights spent in 'punishment' rooms eventually improve sleep quality there. She will also be slowly shifting her opinion about these places, from indignation, through reluctant acceptance to sheer enjoyment.
True. I assumed he meant something else. The resting/gloryhole game coming soon will take place in the bathroom after all. For the defeat scenes you don't need to repair anything.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Didn't see the bar mentioned, but no, the only lewd thing in the bar is petting and the one bent over pose which ends the minigame. To get to the sex pose you only need to fullfill any of the requirements for sex actions (in the bar pose) and being at least tipsy. This means handjob, blowjob, vag, anal.
I thought it was a percentage chance based on how drunk she was (how many drinks she had). She actually stumbles because she wants sex?
Regardless, I know for (almost) certain she can end up in the sex pose by running out of energy.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The resting/gloryhole game coming soon will take place in the bathroom after all. For the defeat scenes you don't need to repair anything.
Interesting. Do you know if only the bathroom gloryhole is going to be a resting place alternative to Warden Office and Guard Stations? I thought the upcoming gloryhole update will just add a new side job.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I thought it was a percentage chance based on how drunk she was (how many drinks she had). She actually stumbles because she wants sex?
Regardless, I know for (almost) certain she can end up in the sex pose by running out of energy.
If she runs out of energy during a waitressing shift, she will end up in Bar Storage receiving the same blowbang she would if she lost a battle on Lv 1. This session does not end a day however, like a regular punitive blowbang does.

The mug filling gangbang is triggered by Karryn's drunkness and high cock desire. She will get drunker the more fatigued she is and the more sips she's had. It is chance based - one shift all it took were just a few sips and she tumbled over, while another shift they were pouring and pouring booze into her and she was still on her feet...

Reactions: Beats9821

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Interesting. Do you know if only the bathroom gloryhole is going to be a resting place alternative to Warden Office and Guard Stations? I thought the upcoming gloryhole update will just add a new side job.
It's just a side job. Ofc I can't confirm that it's not gonna be another sleeping place at some point in the future, but gameplay wise it wouldn't make any sense. The 'reward' of the sidejob is fatigue-regen. As gold for bar and order for reception.

That's just an explanation ;)
A drunkenness of 'tipsy' (so just a bit drunk, noticed by a second longer for each action) is all you need. More drunkenness just makes it easier for a not-yet-so-slutty Karryn to get the pose as it lowers desire requirements and makes resisting harder.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
It's just a side job. Ofc I can't confirm that it's not gonna be another sleeping place at some point in the future, but gameplay wise it wouldn't make any sense. The 'reward' of the sidejob is fatigue-regen. As gold for bar and order for reception.
Gotcha! That's where she's going to get her daily portions of performance boosting protein shakes. That means she'll be able to perform 3 side jobs per day and still have plenty of spunk left in her to patrol the floors. Maybe even four side jobs, once the Strip Club is implemented.

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019

It only ever works on thugs, guards, orcs and lizardmen (in v0.7). Then she has to fulfill all requirements needed for vaginal sex (meaning wet and sufficient desires and clothes) and the attacked enemy has to be erect (certain pleasure meter, indicated by blushed face).

And now... the
An important piece is missing here imho and that the opponent has to survive the kick for this to trigger (at least I only had this happen when opponent survived).

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
An important piece is missing here imho and that the opponent has to survive the kick for this to trigger (at least I only had this happen when opponent survived).
You are right! I totally forgot about that, dunno why, because it really makes things more difficult. I added it, thx.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squall99

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
You are right! I totally forgot about that, dunno why, because it really makes thing more difficult. I added it, thx.
You know i had seen CG pics of it but never seen it, and i was wondering how were we supposed to get it, i even have the damn thing on my sig. but never knew how to get it XD

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The other maso raising passives I've found:

Dirty Talk Orgasm - for cumming upon hearing a lewd comment. Not sure if it has to be any comment, or a specific humiliating comment and how many orgasms like that she has to experience.

Pleasure of Being Captured - for losing on lv 3 and receiving gangbangs in the Solitary Room. Not sure how many times and not sure if you have to lose the gangbang session as well.
For those hunting for Dirty Talk Orgasm, your best bet is the Bar work sex scene. Just refrain from drinking cum from the mug after all the inmates came, as despite being sexually satisfied they will still maintain their interest in her, not stopping their groping, rough handling, kissing and making lewd remarks, the lewder the sluttier your Warden is. These remarks increase her arousal a bit (see image attached). Of course it will be difficult to get her over the edge by such a remark, but with high energy left and healing thoughts you can assume pleasure stance and let her cum several times in hope she'll cum from hearing that her well fucked asspussy now has a proper shape or simply being asked out. You can then let her finish the drink and end the scene.

I acquired Pleasure of Being Captured after the 6th session in Solitary Room, which I also lost on purpose by surrendering before the last inmate. Bar dirty talk.png

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
For those hunting for Dirty Talk Orgasm, your best bet is the Bar work sex scene. Just refrain from drinking cum from the mug after all the inmates came, as despite being sexually satisfied they will still maintain their interest in her, not stopping their groping, rough handling, kissing and making lewd remarks, the lewder the sluttier your Warden is. These remarks increase her arousal a bit (see image attached). Of course it will be difficult to get her over the edge by such a remark, but with high energy left and healing thoughts you can assume pleasure stance and let her cum several times in hope she'll cum from hearing that her well fucked asspussy now has a proper shape or simply being asked out. You can then let her finish the drink and end the scene.
The bar thing is also decent at getting some spanking in since thugs will also do that alongside the talking even while satisfied. It's significantly more rare than talking though, so only really worth doing if the bar was absolutely full of thugs.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The bar thing is also decent at getting some spanking in since thugs will also do that alongside the talking even while satisfied. It's significantly more rare than talking though, so only really worth doing if the bar was absolutely full of thugs.
Yep, lv 1 battles are much better places to encounter thugs and grind the spanko enthusiast into Karryn. I've now noticed that Rogues like to administer butt-slaps as well and since they cannot make Karryn perform rimjobs during the bar service, they will either be smacking her butt or fingering her brownhole instead. At the moment, my Warden has 108% butt slapping sensitivity, so table C full of thugs and rogues can catapult her into spankspace within a round or two. Which, while fun to watch is very counterproductive to the job she's supposed to do there.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Save file is still accessible but needs a little bit of trickery and needs autosave disabled so that other saves don't get influenced by the error. Yes, you cannot load the corrupted save, but if you load a "good" save first, load the corrupted after it - it will seem like nothing happened - and when leaving the menu, you will get back to your "bad" game and then you can try around by leaving the room and such to see if the problem gets fixed.
Thanks you kind sir, I'll keep a clean save to do so then, and it will save me the PAIN of doing another run everytime :)

Reactions: Squall99
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes