jk11

May 16, 2017
some time ago somebody posted a tweak to let karryn masturbate in peace during battle without being interrupted by those horny guys (basically reverting a fix rem spammed sometime ago)
but cannot find that post
any idea how to achieve that?

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Is there a way to alter the waitress sex scene so she never has to drink cum but the actual normal alcohol (if that is even an option)? Or is it part of the scene itself? (I always had the scene when Karryn was already a ways down the slut path and thought she was fine with it because of the slut score)
The idea of her having to drink a whole mug of spunk without any other alternatives doesn't seem that appealing to me...

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Cant say I have a lot of experience but I totally agree with madchef....

... in BDSM the key is control, so if you want to understand S is the one in control and M is the one giving up the control.
Thank you! That is why I think that successful giving up and surrender should be granted masochistic passives in a more direct manner than cumming from a degrading comment or being an urinal for 15 times for example, regardless whether Karryn willingly surrendered to inmates on lv 2 or lost her battles despite putting up fierce resistance. Her will to submit (or the player's will, to be precise) should be what counts. Sex techniques not that much, unless some of them could be modified with a submissive/resistant/dominant flavour, like a reluctant blowjob vs accepting deep deep throat, or edging handjob denying access to penetrative sex vs let-me-jerk-you-off-sir-I-am-sorry-I-run-out-of-vacant-holes handjob. Still, I cannot imagine a sadistic receptive anal sex and I have quite a sick imagination. Unless the sadism is directed at one's own butt.

Of course there might be a problem differentiating between a truly submissive Warden and a carefree, promiscuous sex-addicted Karryn, but oftentimes these character traits come in pairs. ;)

Reactions: RazielaMonarch

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a way to alter the waitress sex scene so she never has to drink cum but the actual normal alcohol (if that is even an option)? Or is it part of the scene itself? (I always had the scene when Karryn was already a ways down the slut path and thought she was fine with it because of the slut score)
The idea of her having to drink a whole mug of spunk without any other alternatives doesn't seem that appealing to me...
In earlier stages of her slut development, there will be beer in the mug, topped up everytime she drinks. As her descent into depravity progresses, the bar patrons will switch to protein shakes without asking anyone's permission.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
I feel like the more I read the less I understand, or think I understand about s&m.

What would you call a "power bottom" then? If they check all the boxes of a masochist but is actually the person calling the shots of what happens during the coitus, are they the dom because they get last say on the start and stop, or a sub because they let someone dictate the flow and enjoy taking orders?
I've yet to meet a sadistic or even a sexually dominant woman who'd 'punish' or 'top' me or any other man by fucking her dry ass with a penis. That's not how anal sex works.
Given how the virginity and lubrication worked in this game I just suspended disbelief to assume we are looking at a species with self lubricating penises. Can't have the game too grounded otherwise the fact that the prison doesn't wipe out in a month from STDs is immersion breaking enough.
And that is why in my cultural sphere the expression 'to give ass' means to fail miserably/give up/submit.
Doesn't that then circle back to the initial issue of having sex acts restricted to their roles? If receiving anal is a sign of submitting how does a dom get their fill of anal sex? I know this might be reaching far as availability and preparation is a huge detractors irl but as a concept if the distinction is so arbitrary it makes it feels flawed.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I feel like the more I read the less I understand, or think I understand about s&m.

What would you call a "power bottom" then?
A power bottom is called a power bottom. The term was coined exactly to make a distinction between a submissive person who agrees to sexual or asexual behaviours regardless of their own enjoyment or lack thereof, while a power bottom is actively seeking allegedly humiliating or painful sex acts because they simply love these acts, without the need to bend their will to anyone. I, for one, love having my nipples twisted, just fucking adore that. No one ever forces me to do it, it is always I telling my partners to twist my fucking nipples hard, even when my dick is in their butt. I would never consider myself a bottom, or a power bottom. Similarly, there are people that love the physicality of receiving spankings and are able to reach orgasms this way, while not really interested in surrendering sexually to anyone. They just love the stinging heat radiating from their repeatedly slapped asscheeks. Or boobs. One of my exes just loved having her boobs manhandled quite brutally. She was not a sub, or a slave or any one on the BDSM spectrum and our relationship was not of a power exchange type. We just happened to share our joy of some perverted sex acts, without thinking about it too much. Which is the way it should be - sheer animalistic pleasure.

EDIT: Also, in relation to anal sex a power bottom would be an otherwise dominant gay man enjoying receiving anal sex. Bear in mind though that gay-specific power dynamics do don't translate easily to heterosexual relations. And this game is as straight as an arrow. You have a hypersexualized female protagonist facing throngs of sexually frustrated men. Certainly there are more cock worshipping themes there than you'd find at an ice-cream parlour in Castro, but apart from that Karryn is still a woman, or a male phantasm of a certain female ideal - a dirty, male-like sex-obsessed mind encased in a feminine body.

Given how the virginity and lubrication worked in this game I just suspended disbelief
Still, at this moment Karryn has to meet more requirements for pussy sex to happen than there are for rimming (100 mouth desire and presence of an aroused guard or rogue) and anal (85 cock desire, 100 butt desire and presence of aroused guard/ rogue/hobo/slime).

If receiving anal is a sign of submitting
It is not just a sign of submission. The receptive side needs to really accept a foreign body in an orifice that is only vaguely adapted to it. Relaxation, breathing control and use a lot of lube. I don't think even the most talented buttslut alive will just jump on a dick with her asspussy with next to no preparation.

how does a dom get their fill of anal sex?
By fucking a butt, not having their butt fucked? They could implement strapons, couldn't they? The Nerds run a shop in the Prison, I am sure they could source such toys no problem. And that would make a convincing dominatrix out of the Warden. Lv 13 Sadistic Karryn should be able to bend a lv 23 Thug over the bar and have him lube the thing with their own saliva or pre-cum before insertion... unless he prefers it the hard way.

Though I am not sure the game is intended for players who would fap to such graphic scenes. But I could always be wrong.

Last edited:

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
I have a question, what are all or most masochistic liabilities and how to obtain them?
I know about "human urinal" and "red spank mask" but I don't know many more.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
In earlier stages of her slut development, there will be beer in the mug, topped up everytime she drinks. As her descent into depravity progresses, the bar patrons will switch to protein shakes without asking anyone's permission.
Is there a way (via script editing, maybe) to lock the game to just the beer mug and never have it switched over to protein?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
some time ago somebody posted a tweak to let karryn masturbate in peace during battle without being interrupted by those horny guys (basically reverting a fix rem spammed sometime ago)
but cannot find that post
any idea how to achieve that?
Sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a way (via script editing, maybe) to lock the game to just the beer mug and never have it switched over to protein?
Yeah, but because the ejaculation is linked to it, you have to modify code on multiple locations. Make sure to back up your stuff- I don't have time to test it thoroughly - and report any bugs/crashes if they happen. I try to make the changes as minimal as possible even if the resulting code is incinerator-worthy. But the smaller the changes the less likely mistakes can happen.

Reactions: TheNextOne

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe I'm late to the party, but I just today noticed that Steam blocked most NSFW games in Germany.

I usually get most of the games here to check out if they are worth playing and if I like a game or want to support the developer I then later buy it on Steam or itch.io

The Kagura games seem to be unaffected by this, but that might be related to the way they market their games with a almost 'SFW' version on steam and R18 patches offered exclusively on their site.
Remtairy also did a similar thing with Island Saga and Monster Girl Club Bifrost so far which is why I don't get why one game is still listed while the other isn't. I kinda get the Meltys Quest block since it came out uncut from the start.

Fortunately I already own all their released games on steam, so I'm able to download/ play them but is there any plan for future releases in place? Other than Island Saga, the other releases so far (Meltys Quest and Monster Girl Club Bifrost) won't be displayed and I plan on wishlisting/buying Karryns Prison once the full release is out.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
my game is almost completely broken.
if i do anything other then wait durring the bar scene my girl vanishes and when i drink the drink then it just says loading forever....i'm not sure what caused this but its pretty annoying.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Maybe I'm late to the party, but I just today noticed that Steam blocked most NSFW games in Germany.

I usually get most of the games here to check out if they are worth playing and if I like a game or want to support the developer I then later buy it on Steam or itch.io

The Kagura games seem to be unaffected by this, but that might be related to the way they market their games with a almost 'SFW' version on steam and R18 patches offered exclusively on their site.
Remtairy also did a similar thing with Island Saga and Monster Girl Club Bifrost so far which is why I don't get why one game is still listed while the other isn't. I kinda get the Meltys Quest block since it came out uncut from the start.

Fortunately I already own all their released games on steam, so I'm able to download/ play them but is there any plan for future releases in place? Other than Island Saga, the other releases so far (Meltys Quest and Monster Girl Club Bifrost) won't be displayed and I plan on wishlisting/buying Karryns Prison once the full release is out.

jk11

May 16, 2017
Sure.
thanks for the reply and sorry if I wasn't clear
I didn't meant bed masturbation (in her room or at guard post) but during battle as been implemented in .7A and "fixed" in 0.7Af
  • Reversed the masturbation change, horny enemies can still have sex with Karryn while she is masturbating.
I'd like to revert this fix!

Asmodeus35

Mar 9, 2019

I am from Germany too, and as far as I know the games are not deletet or unbuyable in german steamshop only hidden. You can still find them with a little detour and buy them. Me for example I use VPN seach the game, put it on my wishlist and turn off VPN (Steam AGB etc) and buy the game normally though my wishlist. Meltys Quest i still for purchase but hidden.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Hey people is there a way to lock order at a certain number(for example 5 or 10)?Havent found anything on search regarding the topic.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
thanks for the reply and sorry if I wasn't clear
I didn't meant bed masturbation (in her room or at guard post) but during battle as been implemented in .7A and "fixed" in 0.7Af

I'd like to revert this fix!
Here ya go: Uniterrupted Battle-Masturbation

Hey people is there a way to lock order at a certain number(for example 5 or 10)?Havent found anything on search regarding the topic.
Gonna be a short one:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, just found out about this game recently, but I need help from you please for two things :
1- Is it me or is this game is just too hard even on normal difficulty ? I mean, I couldn't balance expense/income and balance order, without cheating.
So is there any build that you recommend ? Currently, with cheats (only golds), i'm stuck at the 3rd step boss, as I keep being raped to death, they're too strong, they evade all my attacks, etc. Any ideas please ?

2- Because I keep losing and get raped (enemies too strong), I get many passives, but I can't figure out to unlock doggystyle, penetration, titfuck IN combat. The only penetration I get is Goblin.

Sorry if this is too long for a post, and please forgive my poor english.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes