Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Hello guys, just found out about this game recently, but I need help from you please for two things :
1- Is it me or is this game is just too hard even on normal difficulty ? I mean, I couldn't balance expense/income and balance order, without cheating.
So is there any build that you recommend ? Currently, with cheats (only golds), i'm stuck at the 3rd step boss, as I keep being raped to death, they're too strong, they evade all my attacks, etc. Any ideas please ?

2- Because I keep losing and get raped (enemies too strong), I get many passives, but I can't figure out to unlock doggystyle, penetration, titfuck IN combat. The only penetration I get is Goblin.

Sorry if this is too long for a post, and please forgive my poor english.
Ayo lad, this is no problem, your English is decent enough
For first question...Balancing income is hard. You either have to keep your order low to get high subsidies, but then if a riot breaks out you may just lose the game if you ain't confident in dealing with it, or keep your order high and spend a bunch of days doing side-jobs and beating up the guards.

So far the only way to gain money is bar job, beatin' up the guards 'n daily income, which can be increased by edicts improving subsidies and income, and by lowering your order.
For the third stage... It's a pain in the ass. I kept getting over 30% pleasure damage in one action from mobs without actually doing anything to them there till I bought accessories reducing petting damage.
There are accessories and edicts that improve your stats, but there are also these that improve enemies agression, their stats, or upgrade your resistance to sight/petting/random-body-part damage. Check out every edict you can unlock and experiment with them, accessories included. I reached max level and I could deal with riots without any problems, dealt with 2nd level in one go, but I couldn't pass third level's areas without being destroyed till I bought accessories against certain types of damage.

For second part, there's no doggystyle so far AFAIK. These are unlockable sex skills - cock stare, petting, kiss,handjob, rimjob, blowjob, titjob, vaginal, anal, footjob. You unlock them by getting the mentioned actions performed on you a certain amount of times, and to do that you have to control your desires. Enemy can't initiate a vaginal sex act with you if your pussy or cock desire is too low, they can't anally penetrate karryn if her anal/cock desires are too low, etc.
From what I reckon only hobos perform anal
Nerds perform footjob
Thugs and inmates can perform vaginal
Orcs go for titjob
Rogues go for rimjob
Blowjob, handjob can be acquired quite easily - just mess with the guards/lose at first floor a few times. Kiss - raise your mouth desire every battle.
There's also leg-up sex scene, but there's no skill for that. You gotta hit a thug or orc without a weapon with high pussy and cock desires.
Every enemy has sex scenes they'll perform on their own, but alas, if you don't have the skills they won't do anything else to you. In order to make them do shit to you other than petting you have to raise your cock 'n random body part desire, to, like, 100 if you don't have passives making the desire treshhold lower. Maybe you just beat enemies too fast since you only saw penetration scenes with goblins so far, can't say for sure.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Ayo lad, this is no problem, your English is decent enough
For first question...Balancing income is hard. You either have to keep your order low to get high subsidies, but then if a riot breaks out you may just lose the game if you ain't confident in dealing with it, or keep your order high and spend a bunch of days doing side-jobs and beating up the guards.

So far the only way to gain money is bar job, beatin' up the guards 'n daily income, which can be increased by edicts improving subsidies and income, and by lowering your order.
For the third stage... It's a pain in the ass. I kept getting over 30% pleasure damage in one action from mobs without actually doing anything to them there till I bought accessories reducing petting damage.
There are accessories and edicts that improve your stats, but there are also these that improve enemies agression, their stats, or upgrade your resistance to sight/petting/random-body-part damage. Check out every edict you can unlock and experiment with them, accessories included. I reached max level and I could deal with riots without any problems, dealt with 2nd level in one go, but I couldn't pass third level's areas without being destroyed till I bought accessories against certain types of damage.

For second part, there's no doggystyle so far AFAIK. These are unlockable sex skills - cock stare, petting, kiss,handjob, rimjob, blowjob, titjob, vaginal, anal, footjob. You unlock them by getting the mentioned actions performed on you a certain amount of times, and to do that you have to control your desires. Enemy can't initiate a vaginal sex act with you if your pussy or cock desire is too low, they can't anally penetrate karryn if her anal/cock desires are too low, etc.
From what I reckon only hobos perform anal
Nerds perform footjob
Thugs and inmates can perform vaginal
Orcs go for titjob
Rogues go for rimjob
Blowjob, handjob can be acquired quite easily - just mess with the guards/lose at first floor a few times. Kiss - raise your mouth desire every battle.
There's also leg-up sex scene, but there's no skill for that. You gotta hit a thug or orc without a weapon with high pussy and cock desires.
Every enemy has sex scenes they'll perform on their own, but alas, if you don't have the skills they won't do anything else to you. In order to make them do shit to you other than petting you have to raise your cock 'n random body part desire, to, like, 100 if you don't have passives making the desire treshhold lower. Maybe you just beat enemies too fast since you only saw penetration scenes with goblins so far, can't say for sure.
Thanks a lot my man, I really appreciate it.
I get it for the most parts, but relly, doing waitress job is pretty time consuming if I remember right...
As for beat enemies too fast, I don't so, because I'm like lvl 35+ if I recall right... The biggest issue is that I don't get level up and experience at the end of defeats, while earlier in the game I was winning some.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
wonder if there's any money cheat since I dont wanna constantly do jobs or rest for a set amount of days to get the amount of money I want

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What sex stuff can I do in the receptionist job that does not increase masochism? I know the green guys prefer the back door, but I want a sadist Karryn.

For second part, there's no doggystyle so far AFAIK.
Actually, there is! It happens from the goblin cunnilingus position (in combat) if her desires for vag sex get high enough.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
For those afraid of letting Karryn become too slutty for fear she she might become susceptible to running out of energy and losing her battles: I've just received a new passive Second Stomach for Fresh Cummies, whereby cum swallowing not only improves Stamina regeneration but also replenishes Energy instantly. Combined with the passive that restores energy every time someone ejaculates in her bowels, I cannot see her ever running out of energy while gangbanged other than by surrendering. Even cum in the bar mug has refreshing properties now. Second stomach passive.png Energizer Bunny.png

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Actually, there is! It happens from the goblin cunnilingus position (in combat) if her desires for vag sex get high enough.
Eh, not the sort of a doggystyle I'm thinking about. It's more like they're ridin' her while she's standing, kek

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Oh there it is. The succubus passives I've been trying to farm since its listed in the 0.5 notes. I still haven't gotten it and assumed the update might have removed or changed it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I've made updated passives and titles lists for version 7A.k. The requirements are in raw form because I used scripts to crawl the source files. They're pretty easy to figure out though.
This is just great, thank you very much kind Sir!

And we can also get a peak of what the gloryhole job is going to look like.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hopefully the team will fix this in 0.7B.Also thanks for the info for this one.
Thanks! To be fair, the Masochism level goes up after the 5th Solitary Room visit. And it takes 15 sessions for her sleep quality to improve there. I don't know why they have it assbackwards. Lv 2 urinal sessions have this reversed: Karryn's sleep quality improves after five sessions, while it takes 15 for her masochism to rise.

I am bit concerned about the upcoming update. From what I've read, undressing will be required for sex scenes to take place mid-battle. For those players that are interested in pure slut build, it will probably mean more grinding to unlock passives that reduce strip resist. Unless Karryn will be able to take her clothes off herself or walk about unarmed, which could make things interesting.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Thanks! To be fair, the Masochism level goes up after the 5th Solitary Room visit. And it takes 15 sessions for her sleep quality to improve there. I don't know why they have it assbackwards. Lv 2 urinal sessions have this reversed: Karryn's sleep quality improves after five sessions, while it takes 15 for her masochism to rise.

I am bit concerned about the upcoming update. From what I've read, undressing will be required for sex scenes to take place mid-battle. For those players that are interested in pure slut build, it will probably mean more grinding to unlock passives that reduce strip resist. Unless Karryn will be able to take her clothes off herself or walk about unarmed, which could make things interesting.
The sex skills don't have any clothing requirements and I assume that it's not gonna change. So clothing removal is only required for enemies to take action. Should make the game a bit easier for non-(yet-)slut Karryns and only slightly affect slut Karryns. Also there is mid-battle-masturbation which should be available pretty fast in a slut run where she strips immediately.

Something about the passive effects in general: Keep in mind that the passives just got a massive rework. Effects will be changed in future updates as the dev gets more data/feedback.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Unless Karryn will be able to take her clothes off herself or walk about unarmed, which could make things interesting.
Unarmed? or undressed?, because there is already a title that makes Karryn fight unarmed all time.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes