john tank

Oct 12, 2017
does anyone know how to use the cc mod? i tryed everything and fallowed the video and i still dont get anything on the decrypter :(

f95klm

Jun 12, 2017
Is there a mod adding arms and hands for the guys? Like in this image...

015e841724b898b51197ff3fff35ef2d.24.jpg

I would really like to see the inmates grabbing her like that, in scenes like in this position for example:

1002771_Bar_dirty_talk.png

Reactions: minin
D

Deleted member 555938

Whats the best way to get to anal scenes?
Do you have to intentionally lose?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Whats the best way to get to anal scenes?
Do you have to intentionally lose?
You do not need to lose to get to this one, but it will take a few... ty or so sex encounters, as base desires needed for anal are cock +85 and butt +100. So you need to be able to increase these first by earning several cock and butt related passives, some of which are not directly sex-action related (Meaty Hips for example). You may lower those threshold desires by equipping Karryn with a Cashmere scarf, but it's quite expensive and you'll want to spend your money on other things first.

Guards outside Karryn's office are the best sex teachers, including but not limited to anal.

Reactions: jijjit

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Is losing the only way to get the store/toilet/shackle scene? I want to do them but I don't want to gimp my build by getting bad passives. The build is sex based if that matters.

Is there any interaction with the store thief? I can't figure out how to catch it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is losing the only way to get the store/toilet/shackle scene? I want to do them but I don't want to gimp my build by getting bad passives. The build is sex based if that matters.

Is there any interaction with the store thief? I can't figure out how to catch it.
As these are punishment scenes, I don't think there is any other way to get them than by losing a battle. What bad passives do you have in mind if sex build is what you're looking for?

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Off the top of my head, after save scumming and surrendering on different floors to view the scenes, I gained a bunch of passives that seem to do nothing but lower her resistances and make it easier to lose, and according to some post back sadi/maso are mutually exclusive? So if the maso levels goes up from throwing fights will I miss out on the helpful sadi passives?

P.S. And apparently Anal is now going to be maso based as well? I am confused, are we not meant to be able to do sexually dominant builds?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Off the top of my head, after save scumming and surrendering on different floors to view the scenes, I gained a bunch of passives that seem to do nothing but lower her resistances and make it easier to lose...
Do you consider succumbing to sex as losing in this game? Because it is not. You can run a sex-crazed submissive Warden that wins battle after battle with ease. Lowered resistance does not equal losing. It only means it will take less effort to convince Karryn to engage in sexual activity related to a specific desire. Lower strip resist means she will get undressed faster, lower talk resist means she will get aroused by lewd comments faster, an so on and so on.

P.S. And apparently Anal is now going to be maso based as well? I am confused...
Are you confused about the game mechanics or the nature of anal sex itself? Believe me, there is nothing sadistic about letting others penetrate one's own butt. There is actually nothing sadistic about letting others penetrate any one's own orifices, so I would also be happy if pussy sex and titty fucks did not increase sadism as well. If anything, these are acts of wilful submission, even if only mild. After all, it is offering one's body for enjoyment of another. So I am glad that initiating anal and active enjoyment thereof is no longer going to be considered sadistic. Mind you, that unlike with pussy sex in this game, the Warden does not need to be wet to have anal sex! A sadistic dry assfuck queen is just too much, even for a sex comedy. Do you think that a professional Dominatrix offers her own unlubricated anus to the clients? The standard Femdom stance would be no sex for you, bad boy... unless you've been very, very, very good at taking the crop then I might reward you with a few cock strokes with my gloved hand. Just don't you dare cum without my explicit permission!

Which should give you a clearer idea of who Karryn is in this game. If you look at the passive system and sex scenes, the default build will be a slutty, soft submissive eventually. Unless future updates will introduce more dominatrix-oriented stuff, where she can easily avoid getting distracted by butt-fucking goblins at the reception, while your customers try to elicit a blowjob from her; where bar shift is not about drunk patrons trying to intoxicate Karryn, so they can fuck her over the bar and shoot their loads into a mug for her to gulp down. I don't envision anything dom in the upcoming gloryhole event.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Do you consider succumbing to sex as losing in this game? Because it is not.
But it IS a lose condition, if you orgasm to a point of running out of energy the day progresses and you can't do anything else. To clarify, I'm not referring to having battle-sex but having your pleasure bar maxed out faster than you fill up theirs, which is what the defeat passives seem to do.

Are you confused about the game mechanics or the nature of anal sex itself?
There's probably a cultural divide here, my experience (and enjoyment) of sub/dom comes from things like Monmusu Quest, where sexual competence is the deciding factor of who is "topping", bring able to bring everyone else to orgasm while holding yours in long enough to be the last person standing, that's what I'm going for in this run.
The dom you described sounds overtly neglect and denial play based, which I find problematic as wouldn't successful doms be blue-balling themselves? If getting laid is equivalent to not being dominant. which is why I dislike most western femdom because most of it seem to revolve around pure violence with no hint of sexuality to it, you wouldn't even be able to tell its a kink if the r18 tag was removed from them

Which should give you a clearer idea of who Karryn is in this game. If you look at the passive system and sex scenes, the default build will be a slutty, soft submissive eventually.
See like this here, I am reading different signals because from the sex skills, combat dialogue, and tooltips Karryn sounds like she is enjoying wrapping the prison around her fingertips, going as far as to drug the guards and inmates to satisfy her whims better.

Kormk

Mar 17, 2020
It was pretty much assumed by everybody when he announced that they are going to take a break till first week of january that 7b would be at the end of the month at the earliest
Well to be honest I was perhaps still am waiting for it to come mid February. So his announcement of late January came as a surprise but a welcome

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
But it IS a lose condition, if you orgasm to a point of running out of energy the day progresses and you can't do anything else. To clarify, I'm not referring to having battle-sex but having your pleasure bar maxed out faster than you fill up theirs, which is what the defeat passives seem to do.
Not really, but you need proper energy management, which this game is all about. You can easily let Karryn cum dozen of times per battle and she'll still come on 'top'. She's the only character in this game capable of multiple orgasms, while her strongest opponents can cum three times at best. There are passives that improve her energy management and you'll only get these by engaging in sex and orgasming. A lot. Just make sure to enact mind related edicts that also improve the energy management. You'll come to a point in the game where 12+ men will fuck the living daylights out of her in the Solitary Room and she'll still come out 'victorious', covered in cum head to toe and sparkling like a tripped fuse. It's a hardcore sex game, not a chastity / cum denial quest, although you may try hard to play this style... and fail eventually.

There's probably a cultural divide here, my experience (and enjoyment) of sub/dom comes from things like Monmusu Quest...
And my experience comes from... real life. Believe me, I've yet to meet a sadistic or even a sexually dominant woman who'd 'punish' or 'top' me or any other man by fucking her dry ass with a penis. That's not how anal sex works. And that is why in my cultural sphere the expression 'to give ass' means to fail miserably/give up/submit.

, where sexual competence is the deciding factor of who is "topping",
Let's not confuse sexual competence with domination/submission or sadism & masochism. I am sure there are many seasoned masochists whose experience, sexual expertise and sheer enjoyment can dwarf that of their masters, mistresses, daddies and mommies. There may be and possibly are such gluttons for punishment with butts so resilient that can tire a spanking hand to complete exhaustion and still be 'demanding' more. I can imagine it can affect the dynamic of a BDSM relationship or scene at times, but it does not change the core of what BDSM sex is. And it is not about whoever comes last wins. Some subs will be denied orgasms, while some will be made to cum till they faint. The key word here is 'made'. BDSM is all about control and willingly giving it up. Even if giving up control is exactly what a sub wants, thus having their wish granted by a dom who takes the control. That's why in that aspect BDSM play is often referred to as 'power exchange'.

The dom you described sounds overtly neglect and denial play based, which I find problematic as wouldn't successful doms be blue-balling themselves? If getting laid is equivalent to not being dominant.
Again, it is about being in charge, not blueballing. A perfect Dom will be able to make their sub cum on demand or become frigid on demand, while a perfect sub will obediently cum on demand or become frigid on demand. The same perfect Dom will have any of their sexual whims satisfied with no objection, regardless of those wishes' specifics, while the same perfect sub will obey with no questions. So, if I demand (by adding 'Now, bitch!' to my request) that my sex partner bite and twist my nipples while deepthroating and don't they make me cum too soon, then there is no doubt who's on top here, even if receiving quite painful caresses. If I say 'Stop now! You'll make me cum too soon, silly cow!' and the silly cow stops, I am still exerting my dominance. And the cow still submits.

See like this here, I am reading different signals because from the sex skills, combat dialogue, and tooltips Karryn sounds like she is enjoying wrapping the prison around her fingertips, going as far as to drug the guards and inmates to satisfy her whims better.
That's because the game is a mixed bag of concepts that's not to be taken seriously. Despite being pure, absurdist sex fantasy the size of Karryn's bossoms, it still conveys that concept of 'topping from the bottom'. Is a wilful, enthusiastic submissive who will make a rattan cane themselves without being asked to do so and bring it to their Dom asking to be whipped soundly and with no mercy still a submissive? What if the Dom refuses? What if they agree?

These questions aside, the game still leans towards Karryn's ultimate submission. That's what even the introduction at the start of new game says. If there was a femdom ending to the bar service game, for example her demanding that the drunk inmates lick her pussy clean, while she pees into the mug... If she could bring her fallen foes to the Solitary confinement room to spank their butts and twist their nipples for a change... Would that be a more convincing sadistic woman rather that an anal addict? The sadistic Karryn build is either not well thought-out or just a ploy to convince the player that their tit-fucking, assfucking slut is one cruel Mistress, while in fact you get the same sex scenes of one woman getting fucked vigorously by numerous men, only with absurd colorful texts like: 'how did they let such a sexual predator be our subordinate?' 'Please Warden Karryn, my eyes are up here' or 'What an obedient cock. I'm going to give it an anal blowjob.'

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
I'm sad this game isn't one of these seemingly endless Hgame patreon projects and the dev is actually planning to end the development.
I've been playing this all week and it's one of my favorite game ever at this point, but I've already seen most of the content ;_; it deserves so much more than just what, 5 short floors??

Reactions: Beats9821
Apr 16, 2019
Cant say I have a lot of experience but I totally agree with madchef. It seems the term S&M/BDSM very often misunderstand by a lot of people. Cant blame media/game etc either for this. But ya it seems this game leaning more in soft M for Karryn with some 'off' scenario, altho for the last update from the dev it seems getting better and better. As mentioned, for everyone that want to know, in BDSM the key is control, so if you want to understand S is the one in control and M is the one giving up the control.

Feel free to correct me, I'm just liking this BDSM topic and know a 'little'

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes