mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
not sure if anyone getting this but I got this before and after I updated the game to v.7A.k
And by 'update' I assume you put the new files into the old folder?
That's not how this works. Make a fresh install. No mix-and-match of files from different versions. If you want, you can copy over the save folder. The versions are savegame compatible but will crash any balance because of the changes.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Unarmed? or undressed?, because there is already a title that makes Karryn fight unarmed all time.
This title is awarded to a fighting Karryn for kicking enemies 10 times. A slut Karryn is not interested in fighting at all. Besides, you need to have her wear that title and there are more appropriate titles to adorn a slutty Warden with. Walking unarmed is not a biggie though for a slut run. Just have the inmates defile the halberd and never sleep in the Office or Guard Station. Which is clumsy a bit, but works.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
And by 'update' I assume you put the new files into the old folder?
That's not how this works. Make a fresh install. No mix-and-match of files from different versions. If you want, you can copy over the save folder. The versions are savegame compatible but will crash any balance because of the changes.
ah ok

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
For those afraid of letting Karryn become too slutty for fear she she might become susceptible to running out of energy and losing her battles: I've just received a new passive Second Stomach for Fresh Cummies, whereby cum swallowing not only improves Stamina regeneration but also replenishes Energy instantly. Combined with the passive that restores energy every time someone ejaculates in her bowels, I cannot see her ever running out of energy while gangbanged other than by surrendering. Even cum in the bar mug has refreshing properties now. View attachment 984253 View attachment 984256
That's still the case since there's other passives that cause her to lose max energy after orgasm.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
i wish there was a way to make goblins just train into the front desk job, even with the title equipped they just dont appear enough for the job even with 30 rep

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Ayo lad, this is no problem, your English is decent enough
For first question...Balancing income is hard. You either have to keep your order low to get high subsidies, but then if a riot breaks out you may just lose the game if you ain't confident in dealing with it, or keep your order high and spend a bunch of days doing side-jobs and beating up the guards.

So far the only way to gain money is bar job, beatin' up the guards 'n daily income, which can be increased by edicts improving subsidies and income, and by lowering your order.
For the third stage... It's a pain in the ass. I kept getting over 30% pleasure damage in one action from mobs without actually doing anything to them there till I bought accessories reducing petting damage.
There are accessories and edicts that improve your stats, but there are also these that improve enemies agression, their stats, or upgrade your resistance to sight/petting/random-body-part damage. Check out every edict you can unlock and experiment with them, accessories included. I reached max level and I could deal with riots without any problems, dealt with 2nd level in one go, but I couldn't pass third level's areas without being destroyed till I bought accessories against certain types of damage.

For second part, there's no doggystyle so far AFAIK. These are unlockable sex skills - cock stare, petting, kiss,handjob, rimjob, blowjob, titjob, vaginal, anal, footjob. You unlock them by getting the mentioned actions performed on you a certain amount of times, and to do that you have to control your desires. Enemy can't initiate a vaginal sex act with you if your pussy or cock desire is too low, they can't anally penetrate karryn if her anal/cock desires are too low, etc.
From what I reckon only hobos perform anal
Nerds perform footjob
Thugs and inmates can perform vaginal
Orcs go for titjob
Rogues go for rimjob
Blowjob, handjob can be acquired quite easily - just mess with the guards/lose at first floor a few times. Kiss - raise your mouth desire every battle.
There's also leg-up sex scene, but there's no skill for that. You gotta hit a thug or orc without a weapon with high pussy and cock desires.
Every enemy has sex scenes they'll perform on their own, but alas, if you don't have the skills they won't do anything else to you. In order to make them do shit to you other than petting you have to raise your cock 'n random body part desire, to, like, 100 if you don't have passives making the desire treshhold lower. Maybe you just beat enemies too fast since you only saw penetration scenes with goblins so far, can't say for sure.
do i need to hit the thug or orc with the kick at the cock or something else for the leg up scene?

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Would be nice if there were guard dogs for some bestiality action.
Man ive been thinking and wanting some dog action since the get go , make it so the inmates get there hands on the kennel or some shit like that, would be amazing. And just give people the option to disable it like they do rimjob. Everyone's happy.

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
do i need to hit the thug or orc with the kick at the cock or something else for the leg up scene?
You get your desires to required amount needed to initiate vaginal sex, make sure she's wet and kick a thug while unarmed. If you kick enough thugs and successfully trigger the scene you eventually unlock a attack skill called light kick which is a kick you can use while having a halberd with reduced damage.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
That's still the case since there's other passives that cause her to lose max energy after orgasm.
I've searched the list of all orgasm-related passives and all of them bar one improve energy management. A seasoned cummer Karryn loses 7 points of energy per orgasm. Her first orgasm costs 12 points. She gains between 2 to 4 points of energy per cum swallowed or received in ass or mouth or pussy with relevant passives. The only problem with such a succubus build is when a group of inmates refrains from penetrating those orifices or somehow don't come inside, each and every one of them, which would be unusual, because she'll receive passives that encourage inmates to cum inside before she receives those that allow her to gain energy from creampies. How gangbangs usually play out is that they will slide into her available and receptive holes (desire requirements met) in no time at all, while those who wait for their turn jerk off themselves, dealing negligible pleasure damage, apart from kissing or butt-slaps. So it's a question of her pleasure sensitivity, not losing energy from orgasming. Mind and Endurance training edicts increase her energy capabilities a lot (Mind Training I to V, Enddurance Training I to V, Healing Thoughts I and II, Defensive Mind Training: Healing, Endurance Specialization, Energy Training: Capacity) and there are also items of clothing that increase Mind.

Orgasm related passives:

Double the Orgasm, double the Sensation - energy damage from orgasming decreases.
Brain Melting Triple Combo Orgasm - Once a battle, energy gets halfway restored after losing remaining energy from orgasming.
Ecstasy Aftershocks - Energy damage from orgasming decreases.
Open mindedness towards orgasms - Bliss chance after orgasming decreases
Whole body orgasm - energy damage from orgasming decreases.
Orgasms are just opening fire - maximum Energy decreases from every orgasm in the same day... by 1-2 points per orgasm. If your initial max Energy in the morning is in high fifties, then she would need to experience around 30-40 orgasms that day for the max Energy to drop to 7, which is the cost of 1 orgasm for Karryn that received all her other orgasm-related passives. So yeah, it is possible for an ultraslutty energy-absorbing Karryn to be outorgasmed in battle, but you would have to actively cruise for such a bruising.

Last edited:

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Oh there it is. The succubus passives I've been trying to farm since its listed in the 0.5 notes. I still haven't gotten it and assumed the update might have removed or changed it.
going by the list that was posted on page 535 it is removed.
too bad i would have like to get it also

but if you mean getting energy from cum then those are still in.
i currently have it for anal / vaginal and blowjobs
But it would be nice if we could transform karyn into a real succubus by the end of the game.

Last edited:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, is this normal that I don't level up anymore ? It seems I cannot earn XP or Level up after successful battles... Therefore, I'm stuck to Level 3 (lizards)... Is that a bug ? Or is it a soft Game Over ?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Guys, is this normal that I don't level up anymore ? It seems I cannot earn XP or Level up after successful battles... Therefore, I'm stuck to Level 3 (lizards)... Is that a bug ? Or is it a soft Game Over ?
soft game over, take that as an end for the current build

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The game's development currently ends on Lv3 and the Max Warden level attainable is 36 (on easier modes at least).

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
You get your desires to required amount needed to initiate vaginal sex, make sure she's wet and kick a thug while unarmed. If you kick enough thugs and successfully trigger the scene you eventually unlock a attack skill called light kick which is a kick you can use while having a halberd with reduced damage.
already got it now, thx

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
I've searched the list of all orgasm-related passives and all of them bar one improve energy management. A seasoned cummer Karryn loses 7 points of energy per orgasm. Her first orgasm costs 12 points. She gains between 2 to 4 points of energy per cum swallowed or received in ass or mouth or pussy with relevant passives. The only problem with such a succubus build is when a group of inmates refrains from penetrating those orifices or somehow don't come inside, each and every one of them, which would be unusual, because she'll receive passives that encourage inmates to cum inside before she receives those that allow her to gain energy from creampies. How gangbangs usually play out is that they will slide into her available and receptive holes (desire requirements met) in no time at all, while those who wait for their turn jerk off themselves, dealing negligible pleasure damage, apart from kissing or butt-slaps. So it's a question of her pleasure sensitivity, not losing energy from orgasming. Mind and Endurance training edicts increase her energy capabilities a lot (Mind Training I to V, Enddurance Training I to V, Healing Thoughts I and II, Defensive Mind Training: Healing, Endurance Specialization, Energy Training: Capacity) and there are also items of clothing that increase Mind.

Orgasm related passives:

Double the Orgasm, double the Sensation - energy damage from orgasming decreases.
Brain Melting Triple Combo Orgasm - Once a battle, energy gets halfway restored after losing remaining energy from orgasming.
Orgasms are just opening fire - maximum Energy decreases from every orgasm in the same day... by 1-2 points per orgasm. If your initial max Energy in the morning is in high fifties, then she would need to experience around 30-40 orgasms that day for the max Energy to drop to 7, which is the cost of 1 orgasm for Karryn that received all her other orgasm-related passives. So yeah, it is possible for an ultraslutty energy-absorbing Karryn to be outorgasmed in battle, but you would have to actively cruise for such a bruising.
how to get the brain melting triple orgasm?

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019

Orgasm related passives:

Don't forget the Pallidium and cerrtain cuisine that provides energy restoration every round. (5% respectively)

Well the last passive is what I was trying to say. Indeed you would have to actively cruise for such a bruising but that's exactly where the fun is. XD

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes